Last visit was: 28 May 2024, 13:26 It is currently 28 May 2024, 13:26
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 465 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 795 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 892 [0]
Concentration: Strategy - Finance
 Q49  V36
Send PM
[#permalink]
GOOOOOOD JOB

You did it pal !! You made it to the 700+ club. How does it feel ?! ;p

Can you explain more about how you prepared for the exam ? especially the verbal section !
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 465 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks Guys.
It was a great feeling today evening as I did not have to bury mysef in books like I have been doing the last few weeks. I feel exactly like undergrad times when I felt like a free bird after each semester exam....after a while somehow the feeling went away !

The GMAT really killed so much of my personal time with family and friends that at times I really wondered if it really was worth it. Anyways, its done now and I am happy that the results turned in my favour.

My preparation for the first 2 months was almost entirely spent reading the Verbal SC posts in this forum. Not surprisingly, I got almost every SC wrong (and u2lover would crack it Left,right and center 8-) ).
Slowly, got a hang of common mistakes (SV-agreement, misplaced modifiers etc.) and made fewer mistakes.

I still don't know how well I did in SC in the test and a score of 39 certainly gives me no right to advise !

Manhattan GMAT is a good book for SC. 800 Score from Kaplan was useful for Math. But the preparation wouldn't be complete without doing GMATPrep test atleast 4 times.....try to simulate exam conditions and take the AWA portion too.

Take your time to prepare until you are comfortable with timing and accuracy.

Wish you all the very best of luck.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37505 posts