Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 17:18 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [1]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Technology, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q41 V39
GPA: 3.69
WE:General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rutgers Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Hi demarius12, I am an international applicant and have applied for round 2 as well. Didn't hear anything yet. Not sure if I have to wait or consider it a ding. :roll:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi mbaadmirer,
I also have not heard anything back yet. The only thing I would keep in mind is that there have been a couple of big snow storms over the past couple of weeks in the New York area preventing people from working, so maybe that has delayed the process a bit. But with the decision deadline approaching I am definitely curious. Hopefully we will hear soon.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Wow demarius12! That's quite relieving. I didn't think of that. All the best to us!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Gave my interview on the 26th of January!! fingers crossed!! Does anyone know any Indian alumni member in Rutgers?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Risch, were you a round 2 applicant? When did you apply?

Also, can you please tell us about your interview experience?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hi Guys,

I also conducted interview on 1/26, but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone got admission for the second round?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
any updates on round 2? I'm a round 2 applicant and haven't heard anything from them yet.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sid271989 wrote:
any updates on round 2? I'm a round 2 applicant and haven't heard anything from them yet.

Hey Sid, I just spoke to the admission office and they said we would have to wait another 2 weeks for them to make a decision. It seems due to the new application platform they started using from round 2 replacing Embark.

BTW, when did you conduct your interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hong8311 wrote:
sid271989 wrote:

Hey Sid, I just spoke to the admission office and they said we would have to wait another 2 weeks for them to make a decision. It seems due to the new application platform they started using from round 2 replacing Embark.

BTW, when did you conduct your interview?

Hey , thanks for the update. I haven't received a interview call yet as I had submitted my application on the last day. Still waiting. Have they sent out all invites?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the update hong8311.

SID271989, I too have not received any word from Rutgers yet and have not received an interview invitation. I also applied on the last day of the Round 2 deadline. However, today I checked my application status online and it seems that they might not have received my GMAT scores as every box is checked off except that one. So I emailed them today about it, but since today is a holiday, I don't expect for them to get back to me until tomorrow at the earliest. Any chance you too are missing a piece of your application?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I gave my interview on the 26th of Jan. I am a reapplicant so i cannot check my status online. Has anyone received any feedback?

I have 5.5 years of exp from Siemens. GMAT 650, average academics and extra curricular.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
risch wrote:
I gave my interview on the 26th of Jan. I am a reapplicant so i cannot check my status online. Has anyone received any feedback?

I have 5.5 years of exp from Siemens. GMAT 650, average academics and extra curricular.

Hey Risch,

I, too conducted interview on 26th. I also tried to contact the interviewer, but he's out of office and returning on Friday the 20th. I guess we could hear from them after his return. (as he is being one of assistant directors)

Who did you have interview with?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
demarius12 wrote:

SID271989, I too have not received any word from Rutgers yet and have not received an interview invitation. I also applied on the last day of the Round 2 deadline. However, today I checked my application status online and it seems that they might not have received my GMAT scores as every box is checked off except that one. So I emailed them today about it, but since today is a holiday, I don't expect for them to get back to me until tomorrow at the earliest. Any chance you too are missing a piece of your application?

the check box regarding the bank statement is not checked off. I'm a international student and as per my understanding I think we need to submit the official bank statement only after an admit. I don't know why the check box is figuring in the application requirements. Correct me if I'm wrong or am I missing something here?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
demarius12 wrote:

by the way did you receive any mail communication from them yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM