Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:12 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 154
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 154
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 105 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GPA: 2.71
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 2755 [2]
Given Kudos: 79
Send PM
questions from "Source: Other - Please specify" [#permalink]
Kudos
Top Contributor
Aketa

Welcome to gmatclub. :)

Aketa wrote:
hi all,

i am new to this club and have been practicing quite a few questions from the verbal section. i have encountered a number of questions with source as " Other - Please specify". Since i am yet to utilize my GMAT PREP CATS and Manhattan Prep CAts, i usually pass on these questions.

Firstly, can anyone please confirm if the questions with this tag can be from GMAT prep and Manhattan CATS (be it coincidental ) ..............When you make a new post in SC/CR/RC forum you can get wide variety of sources to select. If there is other source not mentioned in gmatclub like some non so popular coaching institute then you say other please specify and mention the source name. So these question cannot be GMATPrep and Manhattan CATs.

because i don't want my result from these mocks to be diluted and at the same time i don't want to miss upon such a large set of questions either...........You can ignore such sources unless you find them important. Do not go for them in the beginning of your preparation as they may confuse you. Stick with good resources.

Secondly, do moderators change the source of the questions, which they find are tagged to a wrong source. for eg, if a question is from GMAT prep and is tagged as Source: Other - Please specify, will the moderators change the source to gmat prep ?....................Yes we do. We try to do every possible thing to make this website more helpful to fellow gmat aspirants.If you come across any such error then please use the report feature or mention the same to any moderator you know by message or by mentioning his @username.

And lead on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
GMAT Club Bot
questions from "Source: Other - Please specify" [#permalink]
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts
GRE Forum Moderator
13961 posts