It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 09:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Premium membership access: Two different prices?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Concentration: Finance, General Management
GPA: 3.5
Premium membership access: Two different prices? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2015, 14:00
Hey guys.

I have been trying to understand which is the real price of the premium membership.
When I click on Tests in the menu and then to "Premium Membership (includes tests)", the price says $49. But here: http://gmatclub.com/tests-beta/price.html it says that the minimum price is $79.95. What is the difference? If I buy the eGMAT + Club Test, will I be a premium member too? It's kind of confusing because it's not that clear.

Thanks.

Best.

"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." - Philip Fisher

e-GMAT Discount CodesMath Revolution Discount CodesMagoosh Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 27150 [0], given: 5001

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Premium membership access: Two different prices? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2015, 20:38
Thank you for your question. I clarified this in the navigation so there are no questions.
Premium Membership comes with Veritas Prep CAT's (that's the tests); it also comes with access to GMAT Club Tests forum (so you can browse questions and discussions about questions) and you get a 30% discount on the tests.... but you do not get access to the tests for free.

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27150 [0], given: 5001

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Finance, General Management
GPA: 3.5
Premium membership access: Two different prices? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2015, 02:43
Thanks bb.

Best.

"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." - Philip Fisher

Premium membership access: Two different prices?   [#permalink] 25 Sep 2015, 02:43