Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 05:40 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 05:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Simon 2012 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink]
easonchiang wrote:
sravangmat wrote:
easonchiang wrote:
Does anyone know when R4 result will come out? Do we have to wait until May 15? I interviewed with them two weeks ago. Thanks.

IMHO, May 15th is deadline by when you would hear their decision on your application. However, Simon releases its decision earlier than the given deadline as well. In my case, I've received the admission eight days after my interview. They sent me the email on March23rd while the given deadline for Round 3 decisions is March 31st. I am also sure that some applicants got the Round2 decisions earlier than me and some received admit/waitlist decisions exactly on 31st March.

I sincerely hope that you will get an admission and we will meet at Simon in the coming fall. All the best

Thank you so much for the good wishes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Any updates? I know quite a number of people who declined the offer. Perhaps you will hear from them on Tuesday or Wednesday. On Monday, I think, they would be finalizing what they got.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
navra wrote:
Any updates? I know quite a number of people who declined the offer. Perhaps you will hear from them on Tuesday or Wednesday. On Monday, I think, they would be finalizing what they got.

Hi navra,
Sorry to ask this. Are you certain about the info that they will finalize the decisions today? It really rattles me. Thanks!!
- Eason
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
easonchiang wrote:
navra wrote:

Hi navra,
Sorry to ask this. Are you certain about the info that they will finalize the decisions today? It really rattles me. Thanks!!
- Eason

Hi. Since I'm not an insider, I can't be certain of anything except for the common information that the deadline for deposits have been postponed till today. So, presumably, they will finalize who accepted their offer and who declined it, and, based on that information, they can decide to accept you or ding. I can't say for sure, but the logic seems to be very sound, also they can't delay any longer for processing of documentation also takes much time, not to say that you may decide not to study at Simon at all. So my guess is that they will update you on this week.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
navra wrote:
Hi. Since I'm not an insider, I can't be certain of anything except for the common information that the deadline for deposits have been postponed till today. So, presumably, they will finalize who accepted their offer and who declined it, and, based on that information, they can decide to accept you or ding. I can't say for sure, but the logic seems to be very sound, also they can't delay any longer for processing of documentation also takes much time, not to say that you may decide not to study at Simon at all. So my guess is that they will update you on this week.

Hi navra, Thanks! I guess that makes sense! - Eason
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Was wondering if anyone heard from them this week? Thanks. - Eason
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just curious if anyone hears anything from Simon? - Eason
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
I applied for the March 15 deadline. Still haven't heard anything. Status still says "Application under review".

Guess it's a ding!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I interviewed with them earlier in March but also didn't hear anything. It's really nerve-racking. - Eason
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
I had my interview last week for a winter entry (Jan '13). Hoping to get some good news now!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72919 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Simon Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Simon Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Simon Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Simon Forum to dive into all things related to Simon's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts