GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Nov 2018, 10:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • How to QUICKLY Solve GMAT Questions - GMAT Club Chat

     November 20, 2018

     November 20, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    The reward for signing up with the registration form and attending the chat is: 6 free examPAL quizzes to practice your new skills after the chat.
  • The winning strategy for 700+ on the GMAT

     November 20, 2018

     November 20, 2018

     06:00 PM EST

     07:00 PM EST

    What people who reach the high 700's do differently? We're going to share insights, tips and strategies from data we collected on over 50,000 students who used examPAL.

There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Location: India
There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2010, 19:32
9
15
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  45% (medium)

Question Stats:

67% (02:07) correct 33% (02:12) wrong based on 1632 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X and County Y. The border of the two counties is primarily defined by a mountain range, over which the construction of new roads is severely restricted by environmental laws. A cost-effective solution to the problem of traffic congestion on Freeway Z is to build a commuter train tunnel through the mountain range. The successful implementation of this plan would cost far less than expanding the existing freeway and would also reduce the number of cars clogging the roads in both counties.

Which of the following, if true, could proponents of the plan above most appropriately cite as a piece of evidence for the soundness of their plan?

A. An effective commuter train tunnel between the counties would require major investment in mass transit within both counties.
B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.
C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.
D. Many new freeways are being built in areas that are presently served by commuter trains.
E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.

This is 300-500 difficulty question as specified in Mgmat test. I got it wrong! Please, explain your logic.
I will post OA & OE later.

_________________

Spread some happiness..Press Kudos! :)

Most Helpful Expert Reply
Manhattan Prep Instructor
avatar
Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 123
Re: Commuter Train Tunnel  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2010, 21:47
4
1
You're looking for an answer that could be used as further evidence for the soundness of the plan-- in other words, a new premise that will SUPPORT/STRENGTHEN the conclusion that successful implementation of the plan will (1) cost less than freeway expansion and (2) reduce congestion in both counties.


(A) We're looking for something to help prove that the tunnel would cost LESS than freeway expansion. We don't know anything about the cost of freeway expansion (although the expansion sounds difficult, and probably expensive), but this choice makes the tunnel sound really expensive! Eliminate.

(B) If most vehicles on the freeway are taking interstate trips, then the tunnel linking County X and County Y would probably not reduce congestion in these counties, since the majority of that congestion is coming from vehicles that would stay on the interstate freeway. Eliminate.

(D) That's nice, but does it affect our conclusion? Who cares about "many" freeways -- we only care about Freeway Z, and Counties X and Y.

(E) Transcontinental trucks probably wouldn't be hugely motivated (or even know about) a direct tunnel between counties X and Y. This choice is out for the same reason that choice B is out.

If 60% of the traffic on the freeway is from people commuting between X and Y, then a commuter train between these two cities might well be an appealing solution to their transportation needs, and motivate them to abandon driving on the congested highway. Does this choice prove the conclusion? Absolutely not. But it does provide additional support (and the other answer choices have concrete flaws that knock them out entirely).
_________________


JP Park | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | Los Angeles

Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Reviews

General Discussion
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jun 2009
Posts: 289
Location: USA
WE 1: Engineering
Re: Commuter Train Tunnel  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2010, 20:02
3
1
We are looking for something that will support the plan to build a train track.

NOT RELEVANT A. An effective commuter train tunnel between the counties would require major investment in mass transit within both counties.
NOT RELEVANT B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.
This shows that at least 60% of the commuters everyday are dailing commuters and there is a possibility that these people will ride the train. C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.
Again, not relevant D. Many new freeways are being built in areas that are presently served by commuter trains.
No connection to the question E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.
_________________

All things are possible to those who believe.

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: And the Prep starts again...
Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Posts: 115
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2012, 01:57
samark wrote:
B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.
C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.
E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.



Option C is the correct answer but I am really struggling to accept this. Option C says "60% of the Cars on the Freeway....." The freeway could have had cars, trucks, buses..etc. Out of which only 60% of the cars are mentioned in this choice. Also the total number of cars could be as low as 2 or 3 cars as opposed to 2000 or 3000 trucks and buses.
So shouldn't I eliminate C?
_________________

My First Blog on my GMAT Journey

Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 251
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2012, 02:30
1
ENAFEX wrote:
samark wrote:
B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.
C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.
E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.



Option C is the correct answer but I am really struggling to accept this. Option C says "60% of the Cars on the Freeway....." The freeway could have had cars, trucks, buses..etc. Out of which only 60% of the cars are mentioned in this choice. Also the total number of cars could be as low as 2 or 3 cars as opposed to 2000 or 3000 trucks and buses.
So shouldn't I eliminate C?


basically C states the proportion 60% on the road are most frequent travelers as they have their job in other state hence they will for sure commute the maximum and hence this lays stress on the conclusion that the number of cars clogging will be reduced.

hence C is the best choice over here.

HTH
_________________

Practice Practice and practice...!!

If my reply /analysis is helpful-->please press KUDOS
If there's a loophole in my analysis--> suggest measures to make it airtight.

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 186
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2012, 07:16
C

This is a strengthen the conclusion question

He have to support the conclusion of proponents that "Build a Train commute is the best alternative"
Conclucion : The successful implementation of this plan would cost far less than expanding the existing freeway and would also reduce the number of cars clogging the roads in both counties

A. An effective commuter train tunnel between the counties would require major investment in mass transit within both counties.
--> This will Weaken the conclusion

B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.
--> Not relevant - arugment doesnot talk about the travellers between States

C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.
--> Keep it (talks about the Freewaty Z and County X and Y and support the conclusion)

D. Many new freeways are being built in areas that are presently served by commuter trains.
--> Not relevant

E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.
--> Doesnot support the conclusion
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Dec 2011
Posts: 94
Location: India
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2012, 16:44
A. An effective commuter train tunnel between the counties would require major investment in mass transit within both counties.- No as goes against
B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another- irrelevant
C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.- Correct
D. Many new freeways are being built in areas that are presently served by commuter trains. -Irrelevant
E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.-Irrelevant
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 15 Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Re: Commuter Train Tunnel  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2012, 18:35
parker wrote:
You're looking for an answer that could be used as further evidence for the soundness of the plan-- in other words, a new premise that will SUPPORT/STRENGTHEN the conclusion that successful implementation of the plan will (1) cost less than freeway expansion and (2) reduce congestion in both counties.


(A) We're looking for something to help prove that the tunnel would cost LESS than freeway expansion. We don't know anything about the cost of freeway expansion (although the expansion sounds difficult, and probably expensive), but this choice makes the tunnel sound really expensive! Eliminate.

(B) If most vehicles on the freeway are taking interstate trips, then the tunnel linking County X and County Y would probably not reduce congestion in these counties, since the majority of that congestion is coming from vehicles that would stay on the interstate freeway. Eliminate.

(D) That's nice, but does it affect our conclusion? Who cares about "many" freeways -- we only care about Freeway Z, and Counties X and Y.

(E) Transcontinental trucks probably wouldn't be hugely motivated (or even know about) a direct tunnel between counties X and Y. This choice is out for the same reason that choice B is out.

If 60% of the traffic on the freeway is from people commuting between X and Y, then a commuter train between these two cities might well be an appealing solution to their transportation needs, and motivate them to abandon driving on the congested highway. Does this choice prove the conclusion? Absolutely not. But it does provide additional support (and the other answer choices have concrete flaws that knock them out entirely).




Why not E because the load of the commercial trucks could be carried on the railway easily whereas the daily commuters might be particular about travelling through the road because there might be a connectivity issue or things like those from the railway stations to their work place or to wherever they commute daily. So, people might still have reasons like save their time because of the travel from the railway station to their work places whereas truck loads wouldn't have any such constraints. So, E sounded better in my mind than option C. Please help me understand the answer better. thank you very much.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2013, 09:43
This is a strengthen question, which means that the answer choices can include new information. C is the right answer as it clearly states that a high percentage of people travel between city X and Y. B is a trap answer as it just mentions cities.
A and D weaken the argument while E is irrelevant.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Posts: 35
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2013, 14:24
b is a trap answer, if they build the train, traffic won't necessarily be relieved. Commuters may use the train but the traffic might just be due to people passing through.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2012
Posts: 280
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 770 Q48 V48
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2013, 23:50
1
Hi Mun,

Here is my thinking as I went through this question... I hope it helps.

There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X and County Y. The border of the two counties is primarily defined by a mountain range, over which the construction of new roads is severely restricted by environmental laws. A cost-effective solution to the problem of traffic congestion on Freeway Z is to build a commuter train tunnel through the mountain range. The successful implementation of this plan would cost far less than expanding the existing freeway and would also reduce the number of cars clogging the roads in both counties.

OK. So basic structure is that very expensive to build new roads between X & Y. So why not build a train instead, it's cheaper and would ease congestion.

Which of the following, if true, could proponents of the plan above most appropriately cite as a piece of evidence for the soundness of their plan?

So, this is a STRENGTHEN question. We're looking for something below that backs up the argument. So lets see what below suggests that trains would be better...

(A)An effective commuter train tunnel between the counties would require major investment in mass transit within both counties.

No. This is not correct. We're looking for things that make the train cheaper. This is providing extra costs for the train option. No good.

(B)The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.

No. This is irrelevant. It talks about the nation, we're only interested in County X &Y.

(C)60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.

Good. This looks good, the cars already on Z are used for commuting, so a train would serve them well. This suggests a train would be useful and successful

(D)Many new freeways are being built in areas that are presently served by commuter trains.

Irrelevant. This is not linked specifically to County X & Y.

(E)A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.
No. This weakens. If this were true, a train would have little or no effect, as the transcontinental shipments would not be able to se it

Hope that helps. As others have said B is the tricky one, but key always to ensure the evidence provided is directly relevant to the situation described. In B this time that is not the case, as the answer choice talks about 'nation' whilst we're worried about County X & County Y
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 16 Dec 2011
Posts: 324
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2013, 19:21
All duplicate threads on this topic have been merged.

Please check and follow the Guidelines for Posting in Verbal GMAT forum before posting anything.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2012
Posts: 222
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2013, 04:49
I think this is where the problem lies. In some CR questions you really have to twist your mind out of the way to come up with an answer. In this case, although a lot of you say E is "irrelevant", I don't think it is irrelevant. It might not be a strong contender. I don't know if many of you are aware of the concept of Goods Trains. If a large proportion of the vehicles on the highway are trucks trucks carrying those shipments then it would definitely benefit to take those trucks off the roads and put the shipments they carry on the trains thereby getting rid of the large proportion of traffic. If C wasn't mentioned E would have been the answer.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 29
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Apr 2015, 23:35
Conclusion: To reduce the congestion on the freeway Z which connects the country X and the country Y --> build a commuter train through the mountain: a cost - effective solution.
Premises:
- There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X and County Y
- The border of the two countries is primarily defined by a mountain range, over which the construction of new roads is severely restricted by environmental laws
- The successful implementation of this plan would cost far less than expanding the existing freeway and would also reduce the number of cars clogging the roads in both counties

C: This indicates that the commuter train can serve the majority of travelling commuters, and the congestion can really be reduced.
Current Student
User avatar
V
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 4426
Location: India
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2015, 19:06
Quote:
This question asks us (in a rather wordy way) to strengthen the plan that is described in the prompt. We need to understand the details behind the plan and the ultimate purpose of the plan.

The Facts:
-Freeway Z is the ONLY major road that links COUNTY X and COUNTY Y.
-The border between County X and County Y is most mountains; construction of new roads would be severely restricted by laws.
-A cost-effective solution to the TRAFFIC CONGESTION on Freeway Z is to built a commuter train through the mountain.

Conclusion:
-The successful implantation (of building the commuter train) would COST FAR LESS than expanding the freeway and would REDUCE THE NUMBER of cars clogging roads in both counties.

The Logic/Plan:
The primary problem that this plan is meant to fix is the CONGESTION (re: too many cars on the freeway between the two counties). The mountains restrict the number of possible solutions to this problem, so the proponents argue for the idea to build a commuter train - it's CHEAPER than trying to widen the freeway and should cut down on the TRAFFIC CONGESTION. Since those two points are the ones that the argument mentions, we're looking for an answer that confirms the cheaper cost and/or the congestion.

Answer C confirms the congestion by focusing on the workers who go from one County to the other . In theory, those same workers could take the commuter train instead of the freeway; if enough people took the train, the congestion would likely decrease. Answer B talks about vehicles traveling from one STATE to ANOTHER, which does not have anything to do with this argument (which focuses on one COUNTY to another).


- Rich@EmpowerGMAT
_________________

Have an MBA application Question? ASK ME ANYTHING!

My Stuff: Four Years to 760 | MBA Trends for Indian Applicants

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
How I got into five schools from zero - Applicant Lab Review
Veritas Prep Live Online

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2645
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2017, 17:17
only C helps explain the issue. If C is true, then definitely the new train would POSSIBLY reduce (we don't know exactly, as people could still prefer personal cars :) ) the traffic on the highway.
Senior SC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Posts: 1317
Location: Malaysia
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2017, 21:03
samark wrote:
There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X and County Y. The border of the two counties is primarily defined by a mountain range, over which the construction of new roads is severely restricted by environmental laws. A cost-effective solution to the problem of traffic congestion on Freeway Z is to build a commuter train tunnel through the mountain range. The successful implementation of this plan would cost far less than expanding the existing freeway and would also reduce the number of cars clogging the roads in both counties.

Which of the following, if true, could proponents of the plan above most appropriately cite as a piece of evidence for the soundness of their plan?

A. An effective commuter train tunnel between the counties would require major investment in mass transit within both counties.
B. The majority of all vehicles on the nation’s freeways are traveling from one state to another.
C. 60% of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by people who live in County Y and work in County X.
D. Many new freeways are being built in areas that are presently served by commuter trains.
E. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks carrying transcontinental shipments.

This is 300-500 difficulty question as specified in Mgmat test. I got it wrong! Please, explain your logic.
I will post OA & OE later.


Since construction of new roads between County X and County Y is severely restricted, this argument claims that building a commuter train between the counties is a more cost-effective way to reduce congestion on Freeway Z than expanding the existing freeway or building a new one. This plan will work only if people currently driving on the freeway are likely to use the new commuter train. If the congestion is caused largely by people driving between the two counties, then some of these people would likely choose to use the train instead, decreasing traffic congestion on the freeway.

(A) The cost associated with funding necessary mass transit in both counties, in addition to the expense of the tunnel itself, is an argument against, not for, the proposed commuter train tunnel.

(B) This plan addresses a very specific situation: traffic between two counties on a certain freeway. Information about the nation’s freeways in general is not relevant to this argument.

(C) CORRECT. This statement shows that a majority of the cars on Freeway Z are driven by commuters. Commuters are more likely than other groups to use the proposed train tunnel; if so, fewer cars would travel on the freeway, and traffic congestion would decrease.

(D) This plan addresses a very specific situation: traffic between two counties on a certain freeway. New freeways that are being built elsewhere are not relevant to this argument. Even if this information were relevant to this situation, it would be an argument against the proposed commuter train tunnel, indicating that new freeway construction is necessary despite the existence of commuter trains.

(E) The information that Freeway Z is congested largely because of transcontinental shipments in commercial trucks, rather than commuters between the two counties, is an argument against the proposed commuter train tunnel. A large proportion of the vehicles on Freeway Z are commercial trucks, which will still travel that route even if the commuter train tunnel is built, so traffic congestion will be largely unaffected.
_________________

"Be challenged at EVERY MOMENT."

“Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.”

"Each stage of the journey is crucial to attaining new heights of knowledge."

Rules for posting in verbal forum | Please DO NOT post short answer in your post!

Advanced Search : https://gmatclub.com/forum/advanced-search/

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 24 Oct 2016
Posts: 274
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: IIMB
GMAT 1: 550 Q42 V28
GPA: 3.96
WE: Human Resources (Retail Banking)
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2017, 21:14
Option C, clearly examine the cause for which the plan will stand for precilsy. As the people get to know about train tunnel commuter then the higher possibility that they will switch from car to tarin that will ultimately reduce time which they used to watse in traffic and also it will be cost effective for all those using train for travelling.
So its C.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
P
Status: To infinity and beyond
Joined: 26 Sep 2017
Posts: 256
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V30
GPA: 3.31
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2017, 09:23
jaysmokesleaves wrote:
This is a strengthen question, which means that the answer choices can include new information. C is the right answer as it clearly states that a high percentage of people travel between city X and Y. B is a trap answer as it just mentions cities.
A and D weaken the argument while E is irrelevant.



C is right because 60% of cars run between these 2 cities and there is a chance of these people using the train.
_________________

Please give kudos if you like my post.Thanks

SVP
SVP
avatar
P
Joined: 12 Dec 2016
Posts: 1674
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2018, 13:01
this question is a good example that shows a gmat question may not have transition words all the time. In this question, the conclusion must be understood as the success of the plan, and other reasons about mount environmental laws, congestion, large costs, freeway Z are all the premises. The argument can be constructed in different ways.

Now, only C directly links with the argument, or C tells why the freeway Z is needed.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X &nbs [#permalink] 10 Mar 2018, 13:01
Display posts from previous: Sort by

There is only one major road, Freeway Z, that links County X

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.