Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:58 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GRE 1: Q161 V159
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 69 [0]
Given Kudos: 210
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.94
Send PM
Re: BrushmyQuant Review...... Q39 to Q48 [#permalink]
harshareddy1991 wrote:
My experience with BrushMyQuant was just amazing!
I had already given the GMAT in 2017 and didn’t fare very well on my first attempt. Given that I was in an advanced stage of preparation, I decided to opt for a private tutor instead of the traditional classroom-based coaching center. After scouring the internet and getting several recommendations, I shortlisted a few tutors in the Bangalore area.
Ankit clearly stood out on several fronts:

1)Focus on Quants: Given his strong analytical foundations, Ankit was very clear from the get-go, that his strengths lie in simplifying mathematical concepts and hence he specializes in tutoring only for the quantitative section of the GMAT. This up-front honesty is something that convinced me Ankit truly invests himself in the success of his students and tutors out of a passion for the subject rather than the monetary aspects.

2)Flexibility & Professionalism: Due to my busy work schedule, I was looking for a tutor who would be flexible in accommodating the sessions both offline as well as online. Additionally, Ankit takes on only a few students at any given time; thus he is able to schedule classes even on short notice (less than 24 hours). This especially came in handy as I moved closer to the examination and needed sessions to review and improve upon my mock tests.

3)Content: Given the vast amount of GMAT resources available online, it is very easy for one to get overwhelmed and lose focus during preparation. Ankit has painstakingly compiled relevant questions at various difficulty levels for around 19 different topics. I personally feel that this not only saved a significant amount of time during preparation but also was very comprehensive in nature.

4)Value: Last but not least, I found Ankit pricing to be very reasonable. I felt that I did not have to rush through sessions/topics in order to save money. In today’s scenario, you would be hard pressed to find a tutor of Ankit’s caliber at his current price point.

Score Improvement - Q39 to Q48

BrushMyQuant
email: brushmyquant@gmail.com

That's a great feedback. I think this helps the GC community to find right help.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: BrushmyQuant Review...... Q39 to Q48 [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts