Last visit was: 06 Oct 2024, 01:48 It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 01:48
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
GPA: 4
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 169 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2023 Intake) Class of 2024 [#permalink]
Any knows stats how many folks applied in R2 and around what % of applications get interviewed typically in every round?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 1049 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pranjali19
Any knows stats how many folks applied in R2 and around what % of applications get interviewed typically in every round? Posted from my mobile device
No set number and only adcom knows the exact ones. No point relying on estimates or assessments from anyone. Shouldn’t impact your preparation anyway.
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Are the interviews calls for online interviews expected to be rolled out today?
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
how to exit from a chatgroup?
Own Kudos [?]: 79 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
Schools: ISB '24 (A)
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V44
Send PM
aksh123456123456
how to exit from a chatgroup?
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Schools: NUS '25 (S)
Send PM
MananS4G
Pranjali19
Any knows stats how many folks applied in R2 and around what % of applications get interviewed typically in every round? Posted from my mobile device
No set number and only adcom knows the exact ones. No point relying on estimates or assessments from anyone. Shouldn’t impact your preparation anyway.

Does ISB strictly adhere to the interview choices of the candidate? Someone who chose Bangalore in the application won't be interviewed online?
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
GRE: 314, Male, 9.5 years of experience in Automotive R&D major OEMs. X: 92%, XII: 86%, B.Tech(Mechanical) 7.4 CGPA from Central Government institution. 6 months international work experience.

Can someone evaluate my profile for ISB?
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Schools: ISB '23
Send PM
Bhartesh0803
GRE: 314, Male, 9.5 years of experience in Automotive R&D major OEMs. X: 92%, XII: 86%, B.Tech(Mechanical) 7.4 CGPA from Central Government institution. 6 months international work experience. Can someone evaluate my profile for ISB?
Chances on the lower side due to low GRE score, coupled with low academic in college. High work exp means you will need to be very clear on your reason for an mba at this time, and your expectations from isb. Would suggest applying only if gre score can get close to ISB average of 328.

sillybilly
Does ISB strictly adhere to the interview choices of the candidate? Someone who chose Bangalore in the application won’t be interviewed online?
Could be online, but towards the latter half, not the first slots.
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello,
I am actually planning to apply in R3 this year. Can anyone suggest good and affordable admission consultant? I need help with the essay review. please reply
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Bhartesh0803
GRE: 314, Male, 9.5 years of experience in Automotive R&D major OEMs. X: 92%, XII: 86%, B.Tech(Mechanical) 7.4 CGPA from Central Government institution. 6 months international work experience. Can someone evaluate my profile for ISB?
I’m not here to discourage but to state facts which i saw in R1

I had a GRE of 324/340 ( QA : 170 Verbal 154) , I got waitlisted

My profile is as follows:
10th : 95%
12th 96.7%
Undegrad : 76.6% ( IIT Madras )
Work experience: 4.5 years
(EY consulting and EXL credit risk analytics for a major US bank)

Interview experience : It was really good and interactive where interviewers had a very smooth discussion on my future goals post ISB

Once waitlisted, I asked around for the reason for the waitlist, and the most common answer I got was that I fell quite short the GRE average of the engineers which is around 328 in ISB. Hence test scores really matter specially if you’re an engineer
Send PM
Hi Manan sir, just wanted to know if you have any information on if anyone has obtained interview calls for 24th Dec slot. Wanted to know if isb has released the interview invites yet
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
VivekAsia
I’m not here to discourage but to state facts which i saw in R1 I had a GRE of 324/340 ( QA : 170 Verbal 154) , I got waitlisted My profile is as follows: 10th : 95% 12th 96.7% Undegrad : 76.6% ( IIT Madras ) Work experience: 4.5 years (EY consulting and EXL credit risk analytics for a major US bank) Interview experience : It was really good and interactive where interviewers had a very smooth discussion on my future goals post ISB Once waitlisted, I asked around for the reason for the waitlist, and the most common answer I got was that I fell quite short the GRE average of the engineers which is around 328 in ISB. Hence test scores really matter specially if you’re an engineer
Thank you for the inputs
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
Schools: ISB '24
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41 (Online)
Send PM
Is anyone else also feeling really anxious ? 😐😐😵‍💫😵‍💫

Posted from my mobile device
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 55
Schools: ISB '24 (A)
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
GPA: 3.42
Send PM
I applied to ISB in R2. Can someone evaluate my profile and chances of securing an admit?

GMAT: 660
X: 8.8 CGPA (CBSE)
XII: 87.4% (CBSE)
UG: B.Com – 8.19 CGPA from college affiliated to University of Madras
Work Ex: 3 years 4 months in audit at Deloitte (Offices of the US). Performed audit on several Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, was selected to be part of the audit team of a billion-dollar company (Deloitte’s biggest win of the century). Received an accelerated promotion. Received various awards for performance.

Extracurricular:

Association Secretary (2017-2018)
• Chosen as the Association Secretary to represent and lead 640+ students. (Including both B. Com and M. Com)
• Developed and organized plans to work within a budget to plan events such as seminars, workshops and endowment lecture for 1000+ students.
• Established a team of 35 members to represent the department for sports events including various indoor and outdoor and successfully won the overall championship.

HEAD OF MARKETING OF THE ENACTUS CLUB (2016-2017)

Established a new social outreach project for the benefit of underprivileged community. Identified a women centric community in need and devised a business model for them, with the aim of empowering community members and transforming them into entrepreneurs. Eventually, stepped out of the project after creating a self-sustaining business model for the community.

ASSOCIATE EDITOR OF THE COMMERCE DEPARTMENT (2016-2017)

Part of the Editorial Team of the Commerce Department and was responsible for the overall quality of the intellectual content of the journal and for overseeing the review process to ensure it is thorough and fair.

AWARDS & RECOGNITION

• Awarded “All Rounder” during under graduation for active participation in co-curricular activities alongside academics.
• Awarded various performance awards for commitment, excellent and timely completion of deliverables, ownership, and work ethics.
Own Kudos [?]: 144 [0]
Given Kudos: 692
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41 (Online)
Send PM
Akmanoharan
I applied to ISB in R2. Can someone evaluate my profile and chances of securing an admit? GMAT: 660 X: 8.8 CGPA (CBSE) XII: 87.4% (CBSE) UG: B.Com – 8.19 CGPA from college affiliated to University of Madras Work Ex: 3 years 4 months in audit at Deloitte (Offices of the US). Performed audit on several Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, was selected to be part of the audit team of a billion-dollar company (Deloitte’s biggest win of the century). Received an accelerated promotion. Received various awards for performance. Extracurricular: Association Secretary (2017-2018) • Chosen as the Association Secretary to represent and lead 640+ students. (Including both B. Com and M. Com) • Developed and organized plans to work within a budget to plan events such as seminars, workshops and endowment lecture for 1000+ students. • Established a team of 35 members to represent the department for sports events including various indoor and outdoor and successfully won the overall championship. HEAD OF MARKETING OF THE ENACTUS CLUB (2016-2017) Established a new social outreach project for the benefit of underprivileged community. Identified a women centric community in need and devised a business model for them, with the aim of empowering community members and transforming them into entrepreneurs. Eventually, stepped out of the project after creating a self-sustaining business model for the community. ASSOCIATE EDITOR OF THE COMMERCE DEPARTMENT (2016-2017) Part of the Editorial Team of the Commerce Department and was responsible for the overall quality of the intellectual content of the journal and for overseeing the review process to ensure it is thorough and fair. AWARDS & RECOGNITION • Awarded “All Rounder” during under graduation for active participation in co-curricular activities alongside academics. • Awarded various performance awards for commitment, excellent and timely completion of deliverables, ownership, and work ethics.
The anxiety is understandable but it’s not going to help. You’ve already applied, so now relax and focus on interview prep. Good profile btw
MBA Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 1049 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Guys, how would evaluations for R2 help right now? Nothing in your hands, focus on the interview prep as timelines might be short. What fellow applicants or admission consultants believe your chances are for R2 doesn’t matter at all at this stage. Anxiety is bound to be there but channel it into the right direction.
Send PM
Hi Manan sir, just wanted to check if anyone has obtained interview calls for 24th Dec slot. Wanted to know if isb has released the interview invites yet
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  222   223   224   225   226  ...  390