Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:49 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V47
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Any recent consort acceptances? Perhaps they are done for the day?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
woggy987 wrote:
K86 wrote:
In!!!

Missed the call though and got a vmail and follow up email. Did any of your emails state your scholarship amount? I assume I did not get any scholarship then, bc it was not mentioned in the email or vmail. If Ross offers any sort of financial assistance, I am 100% enrolling over Stern and Cornell.

Good luck to you all.

R2 Consortium Applicant here

i missed the call too. the voicemail didn't mention anything about scholarship, but the email did (got a bit of $$, not cgsm fellowship though). I am a R2 consortium applicant as well. g'luck with everything!

Congratulations, thats great news! Thanks for letting me know that the email specified scholarship amount. I guess no CGSM fellowship or $$ for me. I guess I will be heading to Cornell or Stern (both offered me a lot of $$). I really loved Ross though- by far my favorite school visit (mostly bc of the students).

To answer someone's else question about Anderson-- I loved UCLA, but they too did not offer very much in scholarship and I would much rather be in the east coast, Midwest Chicago area after graduation. Though the allure of southern California weather made it hard to turn down.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Bamboo28 wrote:
Got a Consortium acceptance call about 2 hours ago. =)

For the Consortium applicants- did Jon mention whether we have actually been accepted into the Consortium in addition to Ross? I assume I was, but did not see this explicitly stated anywhere.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
K86 wrote:
woggy987 wrote:
K86 wrote:
In!!!

Missed the call though and got a vmail and follow up email. Did any of your emails state your scholarship amount? I assume I did not get any scholarship then, bc it was not mentioned in the email or vmail. If Ross offers any sort of financial assistance, I am 100% enrolling over Stern and Cornell.

Good luck to you all.

R2 Consortium Applicant here

i missed the call too. the voicemail didn't mention anything about scholarship, but the email did (got a bit of $$, not cgsm fellowship though). I am a R2 consortium applicant as well. g'luck with everything!

Congratulations, thats great news! Thanks for letting me know that the email specified scholarship amount. I guess no CGSM fellowship or $$ for me. I guess I will be heading to Cornell or Stern (both offered me a lot of $$). I really loved Ross though- by far my favorite school visit (mostly bc of the students).

To answer someone's else question about Anderson-- I loved UCLA, but they too did not offer very much in scholarship and I would much rather be in the east coast, Midwest Chicago area after graduation. Though the allure of southern California weather made it hard to turn down.

How did you learn about your $$$ from Stern? I'm assuming it was non- CGSM? My only hope to attend Stern will be if I get the fellowship from them- no $$ offer from them means taking out wayyyy too many loans because of that high cost of living in NYC
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Iapplied on Ross' website( NOT through Consortium), if the email didn't mention any money, does that mean I'm not getting any scholarship?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Did any R2 applicant from the East coast get a call from Ross today ?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mba2014hopeful wrote:
mustin2012 wrote:
Iapplied on Ross' website( NOT through Consortium), if the email didn't mention any money, does that mean I'm not getting any scholarship?

Sadly, doesn't seem like we'll be getting any $$ :(

Too bad. :evil:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Has anyone from SEA got the calls or email? Hope that we will have a miracle tonight.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
eqjedi wrote:

How did you learn about your $$$ from Stern? I'm assuming it was non- CGSM? My only hope to attend Stern will be if I get the fellowship from them- no $$ offer from them means taking out wayyyy too many loans because of that high cost of living in NYC
[/quote][/quote]

Yes it was not CGSM. I applied to only 4 schools via the consortium (Ross, Austin, Chapel Hill, USC). Don't ask why- my decision making process about choosing to apply through the CGSM and how to rank schools was illogical haha
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance
WE:Corporate Finance (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
ckwitch4 wrote:
Has anyone from SEA got the calls or email? Hope that we will have a miracle tonight.

There have been 7~8 people getting admission emails per the China forum.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
WE:Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Didn't get email last night. I guess it's ding.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
Send PM
On Monday, I received an email that i have been admitted. I also received a phone call. The email said that

" Login instructions for iMpact will be included in the official admissions decision email on March 15th. Instructions on how to join the Google group will be available on the Student Life tab of iMpact on the 15th."

However, I did not receive "official admission decision email" yesterday. My status is also not updated on wolverine. Anyone else in similar situation?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 157 [0]
Given Kudos: 249
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2015
GRE 1: Q170 V166
GPA: 3.22
WE:Management Consulting (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
sachintendua wrote:
On Monday, I received an email that i have been admitted. I also received a phone call. The email said that

" Login instructions for iMpact will be included in the official admissions decision email on March 15th. Instructions on how to join the Google group will be available on the Student Life tab of iMpact on the 15th."

However, I did not receive "official admission decision email" yesterday. My status is also not updated on wolverine. Anyone else in similar situation?

Yep, same here. I believe the status change is supposed to happen at/around noon EST today.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
Send PM
method wrote:
sachintendua wrote:

Yep, same here. I believe the status change is supposed to happen at/around noon EST today.

Aah today is march 15. I am sorry. I thought today was 16 March :-D
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Sustainability, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
sachintendua wrote:
method wrote:
sachintendua wrote:

Aah today is march 15. I am sorry. I thought today was 16 March :-D

So, it is going to be Rotman or Ross?
Retired Moderator
Status:Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund
Own Kudos [?]: 1148 [0]
Given Kudos: 234
Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
For R2 admits who were told of $$ on the phone:

Can you see the $$ under financial aid when you log in to the new students section of Wolverine access?

For those wondering about the "official decision email", everyone gets that at the same time, the same way we all got the "check your admission on the 15th" email on March 9th.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
waiting for a miracle
GMAT Club Bot