Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 05:48 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
MiM   
Show Tags
Hide Tags
School Moderator - INSEAD Masters
Own Kudos [?]: 265 [2]
Given Kudos: 193
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 116
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 265 [0]
Send PM
Send PM
Re: EDHEC MiM 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
jv123 wrote:
Following, wonder when EDHEC will open up their applications

Hey jv123 As off now i don't know but yeah if you have some news for the same drop me a PM i'll update it on this forum .
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Nipungupta9081, I see the deadlines for Financial Economics and Business Management track have already been announced; whereas, those of GETT are yet to be announced.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All,

Got an interview link for EDHEC MiM 2021 program. Wanted to know if anyone had previously given this interview and what type of questions were asked?

Pre-recorded interviews make me nervous :D
Thanks in advance and all the best to all the applicants.

Cheers!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Hi!

I sent mine yesterday only.
I had five questions in total, with a time of 1:30 for prep and 3:00 minutes for answering.

Questions were mostly related to teamwork and leadership. How would you motivate your team, describe a difficult situation, how you overcame it...etc.

I think questions are from a pool so they could range from profile specific to quite general.
Even I was nervous about it, and kinda panicked at the first question but I'd suggest, take a deep breath in the last seconds of prep time and just smile and answer. After the first question you will get the hang of it. Have some examples in your mind for different situations. That's what the questions really ask for.

All the best!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Jess2512 wrote:
Hi!

I had five questions in total, with a time of 1:30 for prep and 3:00 minutes for answering.

Questions were mostly related to teamwork and leadership. How would you motivate your team, describe a difficult situation, how you overcame it...etc.

I think questions are from a pool so they could range from profile specific to quite general.
Even I was nervous about it, and kinda panicked at the first question but I'd suggest, take a deep breath in the last seconds of prep time and just smile and answer. After the first question you will get the hang of it. Have some examples in your mind for different situations. That's what the questions really ask for.

All the best!!

Did you get any update on this yet? I gave my interview on 24th Oct and I am waiting for the result. What about you?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
sanchigarg wrote:
Jess2512 wrote:
Hi!

All the best!!

Did you get any update on this yet? I gave my interview on 24th Oct and I am waiting for the result. What about you?

Hi!
No, I haven't. Still waiting. Been more than a week now :-\
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys,
I received my admission offer today!!!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Jess2512 wrote:
Hi guys,
I received my admission offer today!!!

This is amazing Jess2512! Congratulations. :)

Well I hope I too here from them soon

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hi all -is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat chat or group for everyone who will be joining the EDHEC MiM class next year?
Send PM
vaishnagaraj wrote:
Hi all -is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat chat or group for everyone who will be joining the EDHEC MiM class next year?

Hey vaishnagaraj , i don't think so we have one ( none that i am aware of ) , if you want to you can create one :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
EDHEC MiM 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Nipungupta9081 wrote:
vaishnagaraj wrote:

Hey vaishnagaraj , i don't think so we have one ( none that i am aware of ) , if you want to you can create one :)

Hey:)

I have created this forum https://gmatclub.com/forum/edhec-mim-bm ... s#p2668142
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Given Kudos: 88
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
EDHEC MiM 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]