Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 03:09 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 497 [0]
Given Kudos: 75
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
WE:Consulting (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1330 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1330 [1]
Send PM
Re: GMAT in Dec 2012 - Jan 2013 [#permalink]
Kudos
greatps24 wrote:
Hi

Please share the SC 700-800 pdf (GMAT CLUB collection) file if you have.
I didn't find this file in "download section".

I don't think there is a specific file like that there is SC file over here under his debrief has 198 questions ( if you do practice with these questions expect a score inflation in your gmat prep)

done-and-dusted-730-q49-v40-97838.html

If you want to practice questions according difficulty level go over here and practice with gmat prep / paper tests etc you will get tons of questions...

viewforumtags.php
Manager
Manager
Send PM
nelz007 wrote:
greatps24 wrote:
Hi

Please share the SC 700-800 pdf (GMAT CLUB collection) file if you have.
I didn't find this file in "download section".

I don't think there is a specific file like that there is SC file over here under his debrief has 198 questions ( if you do practice with these questions expect a score inflation in your gmat prep)

done-and-dusted-730-q49-v40-97838.html

If you want to practice questions according difficulty level go over here and practice with gmat prep / paper tests etc you will get tons of questions...

viewforumtags.php

I do not want to solve gmatprep SC question as will it effect my Gmat Prep CAT scores.

I came to know about SC 700-800 pdf from this thread:
my-gmat-story-from-640-to-700-thankyou-gmatclub-144345.html
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Thanks so much your suggestion , i will give MGMAT this sunday and will see where I stand and prepare for 20 days and give my GMAT PREP on jan 10 and will see If I am in position to give GMAT or not ...

I was working on my quant and happily have considerable improvement in my quant and after basics brush u found OG -12 quant quite easy...But really finding it difficult in VERBAL.. Finished ARistotle SC grail twice and Powerscore CR bible also once but still not able to get the desired accuracy , any suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
Abhinav

greatps24 wrote:
abhinav11 wrote:
Hi guys,

I need suggestion from the veterans, I was planning to give my GMAT in SEPT 2012 but could not give due to job change, Now with almost all the deadlines over I am thinking of giving it on 20 JAN 2012 to at least give a shot for NUS and for some colleges R3 deadlines. But I am yet not confident that I will be able to score 700+ in this much time..

What do you all suggest shall I wait n postpone my gmat and take in March April with more confidence or give a try in JAN and then if I dont score in Jan give another go in March ..

Actually I wanted to do MBA this Sept only but job change made me wait :(
PLEASE suggest

Prepare till Jan 10 and than give the Gmat prep test. If you got the desired score (+_20 points). Than go for it, otherwise postpone.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1330 [0]
Send PM
abhinav11 wrote:
Thanks so much your suggestion , i will give MGMAT this sunday and will see where I stand and prepare for 20 days and give my GMAT PREP on jan 10 and will see If I am in position to give GMAT or not ...

I was working on my quant and happily have considerable improvement in my quant and after basics brush u found OG -12 quant quite easy...But really finding it difficult in VERBAL.. Finished ARistotle SC grail twice and Powerscore CR bible also once but still not able to get the desired accuracy , any suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
Abhinav

Try this CR video and see if it helps you its from veritas part of gmatclub 1 million posts celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMFmnV0NBY
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
have my exam on Dec 28th. my score has not changed much in the last few weeks of prep but my break down has. Last 3 practice tests I scored a 710-720 (2 MGMAT tests and 1 Kaplan). My breakout on the 2 MGMAT tests was 42Q/45V and 45Q/41V. I dont think the Kaplan exam gave my Quant/Verbal breakout, just some percentages. I plan on studying all day for the next few days (no work this week) leading up to the exam, but was wondering if you guys had any last minute advice?? I am kind of scared that my scores between Q and V keep shifting back and forth, its been that way for a while now. Really hoping I can get them both at the 45 mark on exam day.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
big4sucks wrote:
have my exam on Dec 28th. my score has not changed much in the last few weeks of prep but my break down has. Last 3 practice tests I scored a 710-720 (2 MGMAT tests and 1 Kaplan). My breakout on the 2 MGMAT tests was 42Q/45V and 45Q/41V. I dont think the Kaplan exam gave my Quant/Verbal breakout, just some percentages. I plan on studying all day for the next few days (no work this week) leading up to the exam, but was wondering if you guys had any last minute advice?? I am kind of scared that my scores between Q and V keep shifting back and forth, its been that way for a while now. Really hoping I can get them both at the 45 mark on exam day.

Relax. You are doing good.

Review your error log and build your stamina by giving more test

Have a look on this as well:

gmat-prep-analysis-tool-102803.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hey guys,
My test is on Jan 11
Real test last month 580 (Q47,V25)
I'm trying to boost my Verbal score and I think the easiest way is through SC
I decided to dedicate one full week (7 hrs per day) on SC. I'm a little bit confused tho on which to focus my studying towards
what would you recommend E-GMAT SC course or Thursdays with Ron (19 Lectures of SC) ?
(I've already done OG12, OG2 and MGMAT SC numerous times!)
Thanks all!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
greatps24 wrote:
big4sucks wrote:

Relax. You are doing good.

Review your error log and build your stamina by giving more test

Have a look on this as well:

gmat-prep-analysis-tool-102803.html

thanks for the advice! just took gmat prep #2 yesterday and got a 750 (49Q, 42V, 7IR)! very excited about this score. does anyone know of a quick way to export gmat prep questions and answers into Excel? i never closed out of the program yesterday after i finished my exam bc i know you cant access it again, but i was wondering if there is any sort of way i can get this information into Excel or any other program. any help would be greatly appreciated!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
took my exam earlier today (well i guess technically yesterday now) and i got a 760!! sooo happy!!! thanks for all of your help gmatclub, you have been an invaluable resource for me during my gmat preparation! comparing my breakout between Q and V to the score distribution chart provided in one of the other threads, a 49Q/47V correlates to a 780, but i don't really care much, i'll take my 760 any day of the week!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5