Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 04:16 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1434 [0]
Given Kudos: 582
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.9
WE:Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 151 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Re: GMAT Score 620 after scoring 700+ consistently in mocks [#permalink]
Vaishnavi12345 wrote:
Hi,

I gave my GMAT yesterday and scored 620 (Q40, V35). This was very shocking because I have scored 650+ in Manhattan mocks, 710 and 720 in GMATPrep mocks (timed) and 680 in E-Gmat mock. As per the posts here, GMAT Prep tests are the closest to reality - so I was expecting at least 700+ in my main exam. This score was a rude shock. However, I want to retake the test. My concepts are all clear - my major issue was timing. I majorly messed up the timing in both Quant and Verbal and ended up guessing a lot of questions due to timer stress. I need help regarding the timing strategy - how do I improve? I made a foolish mistake of giving untimed mocks (all except last 2).

And since I have used up both GMAT Prep tests and Manhattan tests, which mock tests should I purchase now?

So sorry to hear your experience. It makes me nervous since I am in a similar situation. I have been scoring around 680-710 in GMAT Club CATs and around 710-720 in GMAT Prep. I am worried how I will fare in the actual exam.

You can consider buying more GMAT Prep mocks.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22055 [1]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Re: GMAT Score 620 after scoring 700+ consistently in mocks [#permalink]