Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 22:36 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 22:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [6]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [2]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.92
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2022 Intake) Class of 2023! [#permalink]
Kudos
Nikhil wrote:
Dleerium

Did you also matriculate at Cambridge judge?

Posted from my mobile device

I did indeed
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34 (Online)
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40 (Online)
GPA: 3.87
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2022 Intake) Class of 2023! [#permalink]
Dleerium wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best of luck for everyone applying for the next round of Cambridge Judge - I'm a previous admit from 2 years ago and happy to answer any questions regarding the school you may have.

I also have compiled some previous answers to the essay questions which may act as guidance to how you structure your answers. Appreciate the questions has changed this year but the principle should be similar nevertheless. Please send me a DM if you're interested.

-D

Hello, thank you for your time. I am planning to apply for JBS next month. I have read a lot of reviews about who they are looking for, and the criteria for selection.
But, during your application and interview process, what is one aspect which you felt they liked about your application? And how did you highlight it?
Also, is there any tip which you feel would elevate our application?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
This personal statement question does not appear on the application even though it was listed on the website....
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 127
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
they have shifted it under Career objectives section in the application portal
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 127
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Can anyone please suggest if cambridge mba asks for reference letter to be uploaded or just requires an online form with few questions to be submitted
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V34
Send PM
Dleerium wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best of luck for everyone applying for the next round of Cambridge Judge - I'm a previous admit from 2 years ago and happy to answer any questions regarding the school you may have.

I also have compiled some previous answers to the essay questions which may act as guidance to how you structure your answers. Appreciate the questions has changed this year but the principle should be similar nevertheless. Please send me a DM if you're interested.

-D

Could you please tell me some unique aspects of the school that can be talked about in the essays. And I’m not talking about generic stuff which is on theirs website, but solid examples of events, initiatives, clubs that can be used to convey some experiences about Cambridge?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V34
Send PM
harivars wrote:
Can anyone please suggest if cambridge mba asks for reference letter to be uploaded or just requires an online form with few questions to be submitted

I believe it’s an online submission, but either way it’s just a copy paste from a document to screen space.

ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply
Cambridge Judge requires a reference letter to be uploaded but addressing some specific aspects. Please, see below:

Reference letter
Please provide us with a one-two page letter of reference for the candidate.

Please include the following in your reference letter:

1. Date
2. Your job title
3. Your organisation
4. Your name
5. Your signature (can be electronic/typed/scanned)

Please tell us anything that you think will help the Admissions Committee evaluate the candidate's application, but in particular we would like you to address the following issues:

Reference criteria
The applicant has identified you as the following reference type: Supervisor

Please complete the following if you are a Supervisor or Peer Referee
1. Elaborate and / or provide us with concrete examples if you have rated the applicant as below average, outstanding or exceptional on any of the qualities in the 'Rate the Applicant' Section.
2. Describe what you like most and least about working with the applicant.
3. Tell us about any particular weakness the candidate has compared to other peers / team members that you regularly work with.
4. Describe the applicant’s attitude and behaviour when working with: (a) managers/supervisors (b) peers (c) subordinates.
5. Suggest what you think the applicant will be doing in ten years.

Please complete the following if you are an Academic Referee
1. Elaborate and/or provide us with concrete examples of how the applicant has demonstrated the intellectual capacity to undertake this postgraduate programme. For example, demonstration of quant skill, capability of rigorous analysis & critical reflection of problems, mastering understanding in theoretical concepts.
2. Please provide us with any further relevant information about the candidate’s experience, abilities and temperament that you feel would be relevant.
3. Please indicate where the applicant was ranked in the class.

Additionally, referees will be asked to rate candidates on some criteria (e.g. Integrity, Ability to work with others, Creativity...). This rating will be done via an online form.

We have also put together a simple compilation of essay and LoR questions of most top MBA programs here: https://mbaessaydb.com/. Feel free to check it out.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Send PM
roVanG wrote:
Dleerium wrote:
Hi everyone,

-D

Could you please tell me some unique aspects of the school that can be talked about in the essays. And I’m not talking about generic stuff which is on theirs website, but solid examples of events, initiatives, clubs that can be used to convey some experiences about Cambridge?

Sure, send me a DM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GPA: 7.65
Send PM
Hello, I am applying in Round-1. I have about 6 years of work experience but I left my previous company in july due to some conflicts and am supposed to join another company in September. Will this change of job in the application year have any negative impact on my candidacy?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hello,
I sat for the GRE and my score is Quant 158 and Verbal 155 ( Total of 113) . I am thinking about retaking the GRE and postponing my application to round 3 for Cambridge. I hope to get Quant 162 since I have already gotten that in my tests.
Also, I am african and I think that a lot of applicants from Africa applied more in round 3 ( All MBA cambridge events in Africa start at october 25,2021). So, if I applied in Round 3, I might be overrepresented for this round. Do you think that applying to round 3 could negatively impact my application ? Should I apply to round 2 with this score ?
or do you think it is better to increase my GRE and apply o round 3 ?
Thank you very much
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Does anyone have any idea regarding the exact deadline timing for R1? Is it 11:59 PM BST on the 13th of September?

Also, does CJBS allow a grace period (of say 1-2 days) to submit the recommendation, in case the recommender is indisposed?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
GRE 1: Q170 V161
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Exactly the same question I have too
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Dleerium wrote:
Hi everyone,

-D

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
Concentration: Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Send PM
GMAT1003 wrote:
Does anyone have any idea regarding the exact deadline timing for R1? Is it 11:59 PM BST on the 13th of September?

Also, does CJBS allow a grace period (of say 1-2 days) to submit the recommendation, in case the recommender is indisposed?

Could you find the timing

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1088
Schools: IMD '22 (II)
Send PM
Hi Community

Any idea when Judge is expected to release the result of interview invites. Unlike other schools that mention a date, judge website just mentions interview between 15th and 29th October.

Any information ?

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 104
Send PM
Hi, could anyone tell if the cv template is just a suggestion or is it mandatory ?

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts