Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 04:00 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Yes, mail them with your application number. Apparently it's an IT issue. They'll come back to you with a solution.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Has anyone received interview invites yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q88 V83 DI80
Send PM
Hi! Anyone applying for Imperial MiM 2024 intake?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Is anyone still waiting for a reply from Imperial? I have not received an interview invite, but I have not received a rejection mail either. The application status on their portal says "with department".
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
anirukta wrote:
Is anyone still waiting for a reply from Imperial? I have not received an interview invite, but I have not received a rejection mail either. The application status on their portal says "with department".

Same here! I hope they'll send an update before the November 18 Admissions Day. :please:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
i submitted the application but seems my referees didn't receive the email from them, has anyone faced similar issue?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 650 Q39 V45
Send PM
Hello! Does anyone AdCom email ID for Imperial Full Time MBA?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Anyone has the recommendation letter questions or do they use the gmac common format?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 112
Send PM
Hey,
Do both the references have to be professional?

Also the LOR should necessarily be submitted before the deadline?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Bhargavi444 wrote:
Yes, mail them with your application number. Apparently it’s an IT issue. They’ll come back to you with a solution. Posted from my mobile device

Which mail?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q88 V83 DI80
Send PM
Jyotimishra wrote:
Which mail?

Hey! Faced the same situation, so I logged a case via the site, https://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-servic ... vice-desk/ under "ASK Customer Portal (External login)" and do make sure you register if you’re a first-time user.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kryinkrumble wrote:
Hey! Faced the same situation, so I logged a case via the site, https://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-servic ... vice-desk/ under "ASK Customer Portal (External login)" and do make sure you register if you’re a first-time user.

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey, I am unable to submit the application. Can anyone please help?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 580 Q35 V34
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Jyotimishra wrote:
Hey, I am unable to submit the application. Can anyone please help?

Hi, I also had problems where the submit button was greyed out.

I clicked once, nothing worked
Reloaded the the page and reclicked. It didn't seem to have done anything.

So I logged out and logged back in again and now on my homepage where it shows how many applications I have going on, it says mine has been submitted.

I submitted Saturday evening so I'll try to email someone today to make sure everything is fine since I didn't receive any confirmation of submission (just confirmation of payment)

Manager
Manager
Send PM
nathnsr wrote:
Hi, I also had problems where the submit button was greyed out. I clicked once, nothing worked Reloaded the the page and reclicked. It didn’t seem to have done anything. So I logged out and logged back in again and now on my homepage where it shows how many applications I have going on, it says mine has been submitted. I submitted Saturday evening so I’ll try to email someone today to make sure everything is fine since I didn’t receive any confirmation of submission (just confirmation of payment) Posted from my mobile device

Hey,
It’s showing the same for me now. Do we not get any confirmation for submitting the application at all?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.51
Send PM
The submit application button isn't working for me. Has anyone else faced the same issue? What is the solution?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 580 Q35 V34
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
yassertahir wrote:
The submit application button isn't working for me. Has anyone else faced the same issue? What is the solution?

I've emailed them 1h ago to know if they still received the application because although it seems like the submit button doesn't work, it actually seems like the application gets submitted (you see it in the application homepage)

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5