Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 18:06 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 18:06
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [1]
Given Kudos: 186
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5471 [2]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74324 [0]
Given Kudos: 20634
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Unluckylad wrote:
Hello. Is there a way to hide the question stats through the mobile app? If not, please consider making that possible.

Posted from my mobile device

Thanks! I got your feedback through email as well (I think it was you) and that's a good point! We'll add that ability. :thumbsup:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
But actually I liked this feature :( it helps as a reminder that we've done this question before and this time we've to be little bit careful and not to repeat mistakes. It helps as a quick error log... everything if one individual think as a point of improvement,it doesn't mean that thats not good for many other users. So please keep this feature please.
bb wrote:
Unluckylad wrote:
Hello. Is there a way to hide the question stats through the mobile app? If not, please consider making that possible.

Thanks! I got your feedback through email as well (I think it was you) and that's a good point! We'll add that ability. :thumbsup:
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1875 [0]
Given Kudos: 763
WE:Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Sachin007 wrote:
But actually I liked this feature :( it helps as a reminder that we've done this question before and this time we've to be little bit careful and not to repeat mistakes. It helps as a quick error log... everything if one individual think as a point of improvement,it doesn't mean that thats not good for many other users. So please keep this feature please.
bb wrote:
Unluckylad wrote:

There's a 'hide tags' button on every page(web) of each question pressing which you can hide the tags. So, you can either choose to hide the tags or not.
But knowing the level of question does make you put an extra cautious effort to solve the question, however, that's not what you get to do in actual test. There's a 50:50 chance to get a question right or wrong regardless of the level. So, knowing that you have faltered(or even if you haven't) would hamper your practice here on GC. Test yourself by doing that and see the difference.

A much better suggestion was put forward by someone above or in earlier pages that if you get the answer wrong only wrong option's stats must be seen so that you know you have four(max.) more chances to do the question with that same focus.

I do think this is debatable as what is better and what is not. So, its up to you how you mould the features according to your benefit.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Sachin007 wrote:
bb wrote:
Unluckylad wrote:

I don't mean to get rid of it altogether. I would just like the option to hide the stats like you can do on the web version.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 169
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
Send PM
HI BB and other moderators
i have a suggestion on the " filter option" in verbal section
can you include an option for selecting only the questions that are not attended

thanks n regards
Balaguru
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 144 [0]
Given Kudos: 151
Concentration: Marketing, Sustainability
Send PM
bb Bunuel

Noticed an error here: this is from today's ( 13/6/2020) competition mode questions :

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 144 [0]
Given Kudos: 151
Concentration: Marketing, Sustainability
Send PM
bb Bunuel

Noticed an error here: this is from today's ( 13/6/2020) competition mode questions :

Attachments

Screenshot_2020-07-13-14-58-50-80_e1b2dafde56b615058ead5d1fac23c69.png
Screenshot_2020-07-13-14-58-50-80_e1b2dafde56b615058ead5d1fac23c69.png [ 474.17 KiB | Viewed 1240 times ]

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you. Appreciate it and will fix ASAP.

PS. We saw your post in the competition mode question topic. There is no need for double-posting.

Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 644161 [1]
Given Kudos: 86770
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
VERBAL1 wrote:
bb Bunuel

Fixed. Here is the link again: https://gmatclub.com/forum/last-year-jo ... 29112.html
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 246 [1]
Given Kudos: 54
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
GPA: 4
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
bb abhimahna

Can we have separate reset option for Verbal and Quant section in GMAT club tests.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you for the suggestion! I have explored it a bit and was told Unfortunately the way the reset is built, not super easy to add it but we will figure out the time required to add it.

Thank you!

Harsh2111s wrote:
bb abhimahna

Can we have separate reset option for Verbal and Quant section in GMAT club tests.

Manager
Manager
Status:Having fun Growing Mental Agility & Toughness (GMAT) ^_^
Own Kudos [?]: 126 [1]
Given Kudos: 315
Mantra: "There is a will, there is a way."
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35 (Online)
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT 3: 740 Q49 V41
Send PM
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]