GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 12 Jul 2020, 11:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Board of Directors
V
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2020, 20:26
800Dreamer wrote:
For a question that I am re-solving, if I want to see my last attempt there is no other way than to go to error log and it is very difficult to search that question by filtering.
Anyways for this question, my last time taken is shown, can there by one more spoiler field "my last marked choice".

Hey 800Dreamer ,

Thank you for the suggestion. Let me think more about it. Do you have a mock-up it share on how you wanna see it in future?
GMAT Club Inbuilt Error Log Functionality - View More | Best Reply Functionality on GMAT Club!
New Visa Forum - Ask all your Visa Related Questions - here | Have OPT questions? - Post them here.
Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free
Check our new About Us Page here. | Blog: Subscribe to Question of the Day Blog
New! Executive Assessment (EA) Exam - All you need to know!
Manager
Manager
P
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2020, 21:41
abhimahna wrote:
800Dreamer wrote:
For a question that I am re-solving, if I want to see my last attempt there is no other way than to go to error log and it is very difficult to search that question by filtering.
Anyways for this question, my last time taken is shown, can there by one more spoiler field "my last marked choice".

Hey 800Dreamer ,

Thank you for the suggestion. Let me think more about it. Do you have a mock-up it share on how you wanna see it in future?

Something like this:
Attachments

Suggestion.PNG
Suggestion.PNG [ 71.7 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]

Board of Directors
V
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2020, 22:15
800Dreamer wrote:
abhimahna wrote:
800Dreamer wrote:

Hey 800Dreamer ,

Something like this:

Thank you for sharing this one. This definitely helps. I will add this to the backlog to make the decision in a while.
GMAT Club Inbuilt Error Log Functionality - View More | Best Reply Functionality on GMAT Club!
New Visa Forum - Ask all your Visa Related Questions - here | Have OPT questions? - Post them here.
Find a bug in the new email templates and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free
Check our new About Us Page here. | Blog: Subscribe to Question of the Day Blog
New! Executive Assessment (EA) Exam - All you need to know!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 14:42
Hello. Is there a way to hide the question stats through the mobile app? If not, please consider making that possible.

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 22:24
Unluckylad wrote:
Hello. Is there a way to hide the question stats through the mobile app? If not, please consider making that possible.

Thanks! I got your feedback through email as well (I think it was you) and that's a good point! We'll add that ability. :thumbsup:

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
WAMC! - What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
Everything we know about GMAT ONLINE is Here!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 22:50
But actually I liked this feature :( it helps as a reminder that we've done this question before and this time we've to be little bit careful and not to repeat mistakes. It helps as a quick error log... everything if one individual think as a point of improvement,it doesn't mean that thats not good for many other users. So please keep this feature please.
bb wrote:
Unluckylad wrote:

Thanks! I got your feedback through email as well (I think it was you) and that's a good point! We'll add that ability. :thumbsup:
Sloan MIT School Moderator
V
GMAT 1: 580 Q43 V27
WE: Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 23:05
Sachin007 wrote:
But actually I liked this feature :( it helps as a reminder that we've done this question before and this time we've to be little bit careful and not to repeat mistakes. It helps as a quick error log... everything if one individual think as a point of improvement,it doesn't mean that thats not good for many other users. So please keep this feature please.
bb wrote:
Unluckylad wrote:

There's a 'hide tags' button on every page(web) of each question pressing which you can hide the tags. So, you can either choose to hide the tags or not.
But knowing the level of question does make you put an extra cautious effort to solve the question, however, that's not what you get to do in actual test. There's a 50:50 chance to get a question right or wrong regardless of the level. So, knowing that you have faltered(or even if you haven't) would hamper your practice here on GC. Test yourself by doing that and see the difference.

A much better suggestion was put forward by someone above or in earlier pages that if you get the answer wrong only wrong option's stats must be seen so that you know you have four(max.) more chances to do the question with that same focus.

I do think this is debatable as what is better and what is not. So, its up to you how you mould the features according to your benefit.
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 08:55
Sachin007 wrote:
bb wrote:
Unluckylad wrote:

I don't mean to get rid of it altogether. I would just like the option to hide the stats like you can do on the web version.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2020, 23:14
HI BB and other moderators
i have a suggestion on the " filter option" in verbal section
can you include an option for selecting only the questions that are not attended

thanks n regards
Balaguru
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here   [#permalink] 13 Jun 2020, 23:14

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   [ 769 posts ] 

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna