Last visit was: 09 Jun 2024, 01:23 It is currently 09 Jun 2024, 01:23
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 307 [2]
Given Kudos: 413
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4147 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1481 [0]
Given Kudos: 582
Send PM
Re: How do I make flashcards? [#permalink]
Hi khushalkhans,
The link might be useful for you:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-ultimate ... ml#p734108

Best Wishes!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you so much desertEagle, Archit3110 and sjuniv32 for your replies. I saw a few available on this forum but I think it's best that I make them myself as Archit said in his reply. I am making my own comprehensive notes from TTPs course in a google doc and will try to get chunks of important info onto my flashcards.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22411 [0]
Given Kudos: 285
Send PM
Expert Reply
khushalkhans wrote:
Hey guys I bought a bunch of empty flashcards and I am not sure how I can make them for my GMAT prep. I have bought a 6 month TTP subscription and plan to give the test in late November or early December. Would love to hear any suggestions on how you people made your flashcards or if you could link me to a source or video on how to make GMAT flash cards (from empty decks) that would be great. Thank you for taking the time to read this

Have you downloaded and printed our equation guide?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
khushalkhans wrote:
Hey guys I bought a bunch of empty flashcards and I am not sure how I can make them for my GMAT prep. I have bought a 6 month TTP subscription and plan to give the test in late November or early December. Would love to hear any suggestions on how you people made your flashcards or if you could link me to a source or video on how to make GMAT flash cards (from empty decks) that would be great. Thank you for taking the time to read this

Oh my god, I wasn't expecting you to reply to my post. By some coincidence, you answered my Flashcard query in your daily tip videos on the homepage yesterday. You said writing it down instead of typing or reading something creates a whole different kind of memory and that really resonated with me. I am so glad I went with TTP instead of the other GMAT course providers (not that they are bad).

To answer your question yes I have downloaded all your material and am planning to print them out very soon. A friend of mine who studied from TTP and is now doing his MBA at McGill also suggested me to use those sheets for my Flashcard-making process, I'm guessing that's what you want me to do as well right?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
thank you desertEagle to spent your valuable time and shared this information with us .. thanks a lot and I hope khushalkhans this info helped you too.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22411 [0]
Given Kudos: 285
Send PM
Expert Reply
khushalkhans wrote:
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
khushalkhans wrote:

Oh my god, I wasn't expecting you to reply to my post. By some coincidence, you answered my Flashcard query in your daily tip videos on the homepage yesterday. You said writing it down instead of typing or reading something creates a whole different kind of memory and that really resonated with me. I am so glad I went with TTP instead of the other GMAT course providers (not that they are bad).

To answer your question yes I have downloaded all your material and am planning to print them out very soon. A friend of mine who studied from TTP and is now doing his MBA at McGill also suggested me to use those sheets for my Flashcard-making process, I'm guessing that's what you want me to do as well right?

Yes, what you are describing is exactly what you can do. We are here if you need us.
GMAT Club Bot