Last visit was: 31 Aug 2024, 19:37 It is currently 31 Aug 2024, 19:37
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4797 [0]
Given Kudos: 676
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74987 [1]
Given Kudos: 20856
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
does anyone know how can i sort out the quiz in GMAT official online so i can only acess specific session?

i can only see whole quiz like include like 900ish

i reall want to only see DI
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 528 [0]
Given Kudos: 1724
Concentration: General Management, Economics
WE:Human Resources (Human Resources)
Send PM
Can someone pls tell me how to access the ESR of the New Focus Edition? As in the classic version we need to purchase it seperately. Pls respond.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 186 [0]
Given Kudos: 149
Schools: IIM IIM ISB '27
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q86 V81 DI78
Send PM
poojaarora1818 wrote:
Can someone pls tell me how to access the ESR of the New Focus Edition? As in the classic version we need to purchase it seperately. Pls respond.

Detailed performance insights are now part of the official score report. https://www.mba.com/exams-and-exam-prep ... us-edition
VP
VP
Send PM
Aryaa03 wrote:
Detailed performance insights are now part of the official score report. https://www.mba.com/exams-and-exam-prep ... us-edition

Thank you for your rwsponse but I would like to know about the ESR Report after taking the Focus Edition.

poojaarora1818 wrote:
Thank you for your rwsponse but I would like to know about the ESR Report after taking the Focus Edition.

Can anyone among the experienced test taker respond to my query?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 203 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
SiddharthPhalke wrote:
Hello guys I just started my preparation for GMAT when should I apply for exam ?

In case you are aiming to apply in Round 1 (September 2024), get your final score in hand by end of May or mid-June. You will need those balance 2-3 months to prepare strong applications (and do not under-estimate the labour involved therein).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 186 [0]
Given Kudos: 149
Schools: IIM IIM ISB '27
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q86 V81 DI78
Send PM
poojaarora1818 wrote:

Although I haven’t taken the exam yet, the official website content (the link which I sent earlier) clearly mentions that no separate ESR is there for Focus Edition as the details are already included in official score card without any additional fee. Those who have taken the FE exam may further check the soundness of this content independently.
VP
VP
Send PM
Aryaa03 wrote:
Although I haven’t taken the exam yet, the official website content (the link which I sent earlier) clearly mentions that no separate ESR is there for Focus Edition as the details are already included in official score card without any additional fee. Those who have taken the FE exam may further check the soundness of this content independently.

Thank you so much for the response. Yes, you are right that now we don’t have to pay seperately for the ESR. It will come automatically with our official score report. I have just checked with mba.com website. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello everyone, I have been preparing for gmat for about 2 months now and I have become very handy with the basic and medium level questions, but the advanced questions are still tough to tackle and this is shaking my confidence harshly. can anyone suggest any tips ? Also, is it very much needed to be proficient in advanced questions to score a 705+?
Johnson Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 144
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
Schools: Johnson '27
Send PM
Yash_pathak wrote:
Hello everyone, I have been preparing for gmat for about 2 months now and I have become very handy with the basic and medium level questions, but the advanced questions are still tough to tackle and this is shaking my confidence harshly. can anyone suggest any tips ? Also, is it very much needed to be proficient in advanced questions to score a 705+?

­So I think you will have to define what it means to have become very handy with the basic and medium - did yo do them with test-like intensity? Are you clear with the fundamental questions behind them. I would not lose confidence but analyze where the gaps are - is it across the board or is it a few topics, so I would do a topic by topic review and mark the topics you are less confident in.

I think on the GMAT more than accuracy what matters more is what diffculty level you mark correctly on test day, meaning what is your performance on test day so not sure anyone will be able to predict what is the correct number of questions you need to get.

705 on the GMAT Focus is a very good score over 98 percentile and will need proficiency on hard questions in Quantitative Reasoning.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hello everyone! I am planning to take the GMAT exam later this year can someone suggest me when I should be giving my exam for spring Intakes in 2025?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74987 [1]
Given Kudos: 20856
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Kunalrc wrote:
Hello everyone! I am planning to take the GMAT exam later this year can someone suggest me when I should be giving my exam for spring Intakes in 2025?

I don’t know any programs that have spring intakes…. I guess maybe IIM? Not too familiar with those but you want to take the test ideally 2-3 months before your application deadline. The first deadline.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you so much bb I will research a little bit more and ask a few more questions later
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Hi Everyone, I am getting back to studies after 8-9 years. Can Someone please suggest a good book/source for clearing basics of quant concepts
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
In 2006, Takeru Kobayashi won a hot dog eating contest by eating nearly 54 hot dogs in 12 minutes.

If he ate at a constant rate, how many hot dogs did he eat every 2 minutes?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Let f and g be functions such that for all real numbers x and y,
g(f(x+y))=f(x)+(x+y)g(y).
The value of g(0)+g(1)+...g(2024) is?
RC & DI Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 35684 [0]
Given Kudos: 333
Send PM
Expert Reply
S11225159 wrote:
In 2006, Takeru Kobayashi won a hot dog eating contest by eating nearly 54 hot dogs in 12 minutes. If he ate at a constant rate, how many hot dogs did he eat every 2 minutes?

Just divide 54 by 6, that is 9 to get number of hot dogs eaten in 12 divided by 6, that is 2 minutes.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All

I am planning to start my prep for gmat focus .....can anyone suggest good resources to start with /
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  208   209   210   211   212  ...  293