Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 09:12 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 09:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools:INSEAD, IESE
GMAT 2: 710
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
I submitted my app as per the Mar 12 deadline. Had my interview on 20 April. So far they haven't declared the result. The TAP link says...interview report not recd. So i guess....the wait continues. Sigh.

PS: Has anybody who has been interviewed around that date (20 April) receive any result intimation from IESE?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admitted! :D

jaygee wrote:
I submitted my app as per the Mar 12 deadline. Had my interview on 20 April. So far they haven't declared the result. The TAP link says...interview report not recd. So i guess....the wait continues. Sigh.

PS: Has anybody who has been interviewed around that date (20 April) receive any result intimation from IESE?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vrindasingh wrote:

jaygee wrote:

Congratulations vrindasingh!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vrindasingh wrote:

jaygee wrote:

Please could you tell me the name of your co-ordinator.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Dan340iel wrote:
Hi all, I got accepted into the IESE Young Talent Program back in 2010 and have been pre-admitted to the MBA with start date in the fall of 2012.

Pixaar, if possible/reasonable (e.g. considering cost to travel), I would always aim for a personal encounter. Skype is nice and I am sure one can bring his arguments/motivation across, but the personal encounter always adds an additional layer to the whole process. Plus, in case your assessment day is on campus (?), you could combine your stay with a class visit or connecting to current students, which is great! When I had my interview, IESE arranged for lunch with 3 current students from my country, which was great to ask different types of questions. Unfortunately, I could not participate in a class since I had my interview just after lecture period had ended.

Good luck everyone for the interview/assessment day! :)

Cheers

Hi, I want to apply for the YTP this year. I am an Indian. could you let me know if an English proficiency Test is necessary for an Indian student with a Bachelor's degree taught in english?

Thankyou
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72923 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All IESE Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All IESE Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All IESE Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated IESE Forum to dive into all things related to IESE's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts