Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 21:20 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 125 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 125 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Admission Consultant in India. [#permalink]
Kudos
CR is famous
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
career launcher
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
though they are expensive
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
there are others too you can find
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
You can contact us for getting any kind of guidance related to B school admissions.

We had more than 147 admits to Top B schools last year. Visit : https://apphelp.co.in/success.htm for details

Apphelp has a team of more than 45 B school alumni reviewers, Visit: https://apphelp.co.in/reviewer_profile.html

You can get free profile evaluation and B school shortlisting.

Apphelp Team
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Schools: Ivey Rotman
Send PM
Bookmarks
arjunrampal wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm looking to get help from an admission consultant to prepare my MBA application. If you know good admission consultant(s) based in India, can you please send me contact details (via private message, if you want).

Brief summary of my profile:
o 11 years of full-time experience in IT with last 7 years in programme management in a blue-chip MNC.
o International work experience in the UK for last 6.5 years and 4.5 years in India.
o Successfully managed IT programmes of upto $6M budget and around 60-90 members involved in a highly distributed manner.
o Executive programme reporting to senior stakeholders (directors) and extensively worked with external customers.
o Line management experience. Had responsibility of a 20 member team.
o Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation & Control, Gujarat University, India, 1999. Secured third rank in the academics.
o GMAT score 680 (Q 48, V 35) and AWA 5.5.

Hi,

I wish to transfer my Jamboree India Admissions Counselling package (Valid for application to 2 schools).
If you wish to check out the services, Google: jamboree india admission counselling
Jamboree will assist you in all the services listed on the above page. Needless to say that I will be offering a hefty discount on the membership charges that I have paid to Jamboree for 3 schools package (Rs 37,000). Contact me with your quote.

Regards,
Abhishek
091 8860300013
gmatprep.ab@gmail.com
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years