It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 09:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Welcome to ask Vantage Point!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Vantage Point Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting

Kudos [?]: 18 [1] , given: 0

Welcome to ask Vantage Point! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2016, 09:15
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post

Welcome to the ask Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting forum! We’re happy to answer your questions on the MBA application process. Just create a new Topic below. If you would like to take advantage of our free 30 minute phone consultation, you can sign up here.

So who are we and what do we do when we aren’t answering your questions on this GMATClub forum? We are not the sales team – we are the founders of this company and we answer all of your questions directly. Like our entire team, we are M7 graduates with years of experience guiding applicants to develop their strongest applications. We’ve been in your shoes. We know what it’s like to upend your life and take one of the biggest steps you’ll ever make in your career.

That’s why we built Vantage Point, the only firm to take a 360° approach to the application process. We provide the perspectives that matter on your MBA applications from experienced consultants who graduated from M7 programs, M7 alumni interviewers, and former adcom. By providing you firsthand insights from people who understand the process from the inside out, we help you develop your most competitive and differentiated applications possible, maximizing your chances of admission to the most selective MBA programs. Vantage Point – gain from our perspective!

A bit more about our services:

We Have Combined the Best Aspects of Admissions Consulting into One Service!
Highly PersonalizedConsider us your "on call“ advisors throughout the process. We view your success as our success and we are there to support you through it all!
CustomizedTemplates don’t get you into the most selective programs. No matter where you are in your MBA application journey, we'll help you develop a strategy that sets you apart.
Value-Added Toolkit & InsightsIn addition to best-in-class tools, we provide access to not only your dedicated consultant but also former admissions committee members from top 10 schools, current students at the top schools, and post-MBA industry partners across leading firms such as Google, McKinsey, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, successful start-ups, and more.
TransparentMany of us used consultants ourselves when we were applying. We understand what questions you may have and will ensure that you know exactly what to expect with us.
Refund PolicyWe work with clients who we believe in - and we believe in our process. Our consultants are incentivized to help you get into the very best schools possible but if it doesn't work out, we will refund 25% on a four school package or greater. We offer this because we are quite sure you won’t need it!

For more information please visit Vantage Point’s website, including our blog that is updated regularly with the latest news and advice on all things MBA.

Wishing you the best,
The team at Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting

Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting
http://www.vantagepointadmissions.com
MBA Admissions Consulting: Reimagined
Contact us for a Free Consultation!

Kudos [?]: 18 [1] , given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Concentration: General Management, Other
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.83
WE: Consulting (Investment Banking)
CAT Tests
Re: Welcome to ask Vantage Point! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jun 2017, 09:15
Hi!
Thanks for looking into my post!
I really need great advice.
I took GMAT last week and got 460 (Q:42 and V: 13 and IR:3).
And i have taken TOEFL today.
i got this score after rigorous 2.5 months hard work and risking my job side wise. :(
It is not possible for me to take Gmat again.
I really need admission in 2018 January intake in US.
However, i have strong profile:
CGPA: 8.25 ECE Engg. from reputed college in India
Work Ex: 4.5 in Capital market IT firm
Designation: Consultant and Team lead
Even worked onshore in one of the top 100 investment bank in Europe for 3 months each in last two successive years.
Hobby of painting, writing poems and beauty & fashion blogs.
I am interested in normal MBA program like general management, HR or luxury management.
Please suggest me possible colleges, any other MBA program and procedure?
I really need assistance.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Expert Post
Vantage Point Admissions Consultant
S

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

Schools: CBS '13 (A)
Re: Welcome to ask Vantage Point! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 20:39
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the outcome of your GMAT. Unfortunately, we really don't have experience working with applicants with GMAT scores below 600 (we focus on advising applicants to the top 20 programs in the US and Europe) so I'm afraid we can't be of much help to you. I know that some online MBA programs offer GMAT waivers, which could be a good option for you, but I would suggest doing some more research on those schools to see if they would be a good fit for your goals.

I'm sorry we couldn't help further! Best of luck to you!

Kindly,
Melody

Vantage Point MBA Admissions Consulting
http://www.vantagepointadmissions.com
MBA Admissions Consulting: Reimagined
Contact us for a Free Consultation!

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

Re: Welcome to ask Vantage Point!   [#permalink] 06 Jul 2017, 20:39