Last visit was: 01 May 2024, 06:28 It is currently 01 May 2024, 06:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [24]
Given Kudos: 14
GPA: 3.71
WE:Consulting (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 610 Q37 V36
GPA: 2.7
WE:Information Technology (Education)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Given Kudos: 310
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V27
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V37
WE:Supply Chain Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [1]
Send PM
Re: 5 take-aways of GMAT exam reached from 600 to 760 [#permalink]
Kudos
Kurai wrote:
Excellent post! As a person who is in the low 600's aiming for the high 600's this is exactly what I needed.
Do you recommend the e-gmat for someone with my verbal score (V27) to try to improve to the mid 30's?

e-gmat is a very good tool for practice if you are able to put enough time on that, otherwise best is to practice as many questions as possible.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Given Kudos: 310
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V27
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V37
WE:Supply Chain Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
aishkar wrote:
Kurai wrote:
Excellent post! As a person who is in the low 600's aiming for the high 600's this is exactly what I needed.
Do you recommend the e-gmat for someone with my verbal score (V27) to try to improve to the mid 30's?

e-gmat is a very good tool for practice if you are able to put enough time on that, otherwise best is to practice as many questions as possible.

Hey Aishkar,

Thanks for the input. Because I need a large improvement on my verbal, I think I will give it a try!

Thank You,
Kurai
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
It just so happened while reading this debrief, I recollected reading a similar debrief earlier written by someone else.

A link to the original post was supposed to be posted here, but apparently as this is my first post I can't post links yet. Anyhow, the post can searched by pasting the following in google - "210980 manman2012"

Turns out, it wasn't just similar, but has been completely copied verbatim from the original post. Now I don't know what do others have to say, but I find this quite strange. :eh:

Is this the same person? Or someone else to market the product? Anyway, I know that e-GMAT Verbal is an excellent course. But still I find this queer.

bb chetan2u - Maybe you find this strange too. Sorry, I didn't know who else to tag as I follow only the two of you along with Bunuel quite religiously.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
sahilmshah92 wrote:
It just so happened while reading this debrief, I recollected reading a similar debrief earlier written by someone else.

A link to the original post was supposed to be posted here, but apparently as this is my first post I can't post links yet. Anyhow, the post can searched by pasting the following in google - "210980 manman2012"

Turns out, it wasn't just similar, but has been completely copied verbatim from the original post. Now I don't know what do others have to say, but I find this quite strange. :eh:

Is this the same person? Or someone else to market the product? Anyway, I know that e-GMAT Verbal is an excellent course. But still I find this queer.

bb chetan2u - Maybe you find this strange too. Sorry, I didn't know who else to tag as I follow only the two of you along with Bunuel quite religiously.

Hi sahilmshah92,

I think the old post that I found by difficulty was way big so I extracted this part and kept as a new post. Also it is helping people in the community which can be concluded by the number of views. Really sorry if it offends you.

Regards,
aishkar
RC & DI Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32121 [0]
Given Kudos: 298
Send PM
Expert Reply
sahilmshah92 wrote:

Hi sahilmshah92,

the individual has been warned on this issue some days back and has refrained from doing that thereafter.
rather I too saw three messages of the member two giving techniques to reach 750 or so and third asking ISB what should he get to target ISB..
He told me that he was actually yet to give GMAT and was just trying to reproduce the earlier posts to help others. He has in all likelihood not reposted others post after that..
GMAT Club Bot