Last visit was: 23 May 2024, 06:47 It is currently 23 May 2024, 06:47
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 60
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 231 [2]
Given Kudos: 25
sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 232 [1]
Given Kudos: 90
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 4685 [2]
Given Kudos: 38
GMAT Date: 11-01-2019
Send PM
Re: Experts global mocks review [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
mbaaspirant80 wrote:
Hi navjot
The mocks of Experts Global are good. best thing of these tests is Post the mock analysis., there is good analytics present for one to analyse.
One can analyze one’s performance and learn the new concepts as every question has a good written explanation and a video explanation. You can try these tests

mbaaspirant80,

Thanks for the review. We prepared this software with a lot of heart and it brings us great satisfaction to hear that it is helping the students.

Good luck with your prep!

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Hello,

Here is my detailed review of the GMAT tests by Experts Global.

Quality of Questions
Excellent. There is a lot to be learnt from every test. They all smell of GMAT.

Explanations
Video explanations are great help. I used these for questions I could not solve as well as for questions I took very long to solve. I learnt faster, better ways of solving various types of questions.

Diversity of Concepts
This is a highlight of the tests. Every test has a vast variety of questions. Rarer topics such as Bold Faced CR or Subjunctive Mood or complex Set Theory questions or interesting Coordinate Geometry questions, which I did not find in my experience with other mock tests/material were present in the Experts Global tests in a fine proportion.

Similarity with GMAT
The people behind the tests seem to have done some good background work in this regard. The tests have a very similar feel as the GMAT Prep or GMAT itself. The look and feel of the interface, quality of questions, language of the questions, content, concepts etc all have a fine resemblance with GMAT.

Difficulty
Initially, I did find the tests difficult. However, as I progressed with my preparation, questions started making sense to me. For someone targeting a good score on GMAT and is therefore likely to see difficult questions on the exam, these tests are a great resource.

Scoring
My overall score, verbal score, quant score, as well as IR score in the last four mock tests were in almost absolute sync with the GMAT Prep (from mba.com) in my home conditions (even the number mistakes committed by me were similar). On the D day, I think I panicked and ended up scoring lower than my scores in GMAT Prep as well as the Experts Global tests.

I am giving my GMAT again in a few weeks and I am trusting Experts tests again. I did try a different, famous test series but it did not feel like GMAT to me. Since the earlier Experts tests were taken by me long ago, I plan to repeat the first 5-6 tests and repeat the GMAT Prep and Exam Pack tests.

Overall, I would rate these tests very high. I am also working with Experts Global on my applications and the experience has been quite smooth so far.

Regards,
Sowmya
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 473
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Experts global mocks review [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi guys, I gave my GMAT yesterday and was able to score 730 with a month of serious preparation, although I used to go through gmatclub forums every now and then before that. I owe it most to expert global tests and ofcourse gmatclub. Giving these tests helped me gauge my performance and I actually found these tests closer to the real gmat than few others I took. My last 3 scores were 700,740,710. Most important thing is to trust the knowledge you have developed through your preparation and to not get discouraged by the low test scores. Learn and improve. All the best!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 833 [0]
Given Kudos: 646
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Maxximus

Hello,

I have just pinged you. Is it possible to get the access code?

Thanks!
Own Kudos [?]: 232 [0]
Given Kudos: 90
Send PM
Expert Reply
TaN1213 wrote:
Maxximus

Hello,

Thanks!

Hello,

We are rather giving one month access to our complete program. Please leave your request here- https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 833 [0]
Given Kudos: 646
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Maxximus wrote:
TaN1213 wrote:
Maxximus

Hello,

Thanks!

Hello,

We are rather giving one month access to our complete program. Please leave your request here- https://gmatclub.com/forum/free-access- ... 61919.html

Done !
Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 4
WE:Human Resources (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
These are the closest thing that there is to the actual GMAT. A really powerful resource.

Key points-

15 mocks- the highest provided by any test series.
The quality of questions is amazing, highly representative of GMAT.
The scoring is quite accurate- total as well as split, compared to GMAT.
These are the only mocks that come with video explanations. The text explanations are anyway there. Video explanations are a very helpful tool.
The spread of concepts in the mocks is amazing. Every test examines you on a broad range of concepts, as is the case on GMAT.
The analytical are really cool and give a great insight into your performance- to a degree of detail that will otherwise take hours to analyse.
The system is really smart and diagnoses your weakest areas, gives you recommendations for what to study next.
The user interface is very similar to GMAT’s, giving you a great simulation.
All of this for just $50 or so. A great option, a must have in my opinion for anybody preparing for GMAT!

Please give kudos if helpful.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 104
Send PM
@Expert's Global- Do you still have a promo code which can help me get Free access to 15 full-length tests? Please let me know. Thank you.
Own Kudos [?]: 4685 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Kulka123 wrote:
@Expert's Global- Do you still have a promo code which can help me get Free access to 15 full-length tests? Please let me know. Thank you.

Dear Student,

Thanks for your interest in Experts' Global.

The offer ended long ago. You may want to opt for the weeklong free trial. As you try the course, you get a free full-length test, ~10 conceptual videos, and ~100 practice questions with some insightful analytics and diagnosis of your weak areas.

You can opt for the free trial on the following link: https://expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Send PM
Maxximus wrote:
Hello,

Thanks!

Hello,

[/quote]

Hello Maxximus,

Is this still on? The program and software looks promising. I would love to try it out!

Looking forward to your reply
Send PM
Expert Reply
JensSudmeier wrote:
Maxximus wrote:
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks!

Hello,

Hello Maxximus,

Is this still on? The program and software looks promising. I would love to try it out!

Looking forward to your reply

Dear Student,

The offer ended long ago. You may want to opt for the weeklong free trial. As you try the course, you get a free full-length test, ~10 conceptual videos, and ~100 practice questions with some insightful analytics and diagnosis of your weak areas.

You can opt for the free trial on the following link: https://expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Hello Maxximus, are there any offers for the mock tests? If you could offer any discounts? I'm really interested in purchasing these mock tests.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 70
Send PM
Maxximus wrote:
navjot177 wrote:
hey guys
My all mocks are exhausted and now i am thinking to buy experts global mocks..

can anyone tell me about the accuracy of their mocks.
whether i should buy or not?

Experts global mocks scor vs Real gmat score??

please reply asap..

Hi Navjot,

Hope this finds you well.

Thanks for your interest in our tests. For a limited period, we are giving complimentary access to GMAT Club members. Hence, in case you wish to enroll, you need not buy; you can request an access code here:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/15-gmat-prac ... 44245.html

Hope this helps.

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team

Maxximus ExpertsGlobal5

Please DM/PM the access code for the mocks, if still available
Send PM
Expert Reply
shanks2020 wrote:
Maxximus wrote:
navjot177 wrote:
hey guys
My all mocks are exhausted and now i am thinking to buy experts global mocks..

can anyone tell me about the accuracy of their mocks.
whether i should buy or not?

Experts global mocks scor vs Real gmat score??

please reply asap..

Hi Navjot,

Hope this finds you well.

Thanks for your interest in our tests. For a limited period, we are giving complimentary access to GMAT Club members. Hence, in case you wish to enroll, you need not buy; you can request an access code here:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/15-gmat-prac ... 44245.html

Hope this helps.

Cordially,
Experts' Global Team

Maxximus ExpertsGlobal5

Please DM/PM the access code for the mocks, if still available

Dear shanks2020,

All the best!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 70
Send PM
Tanmay8447890520 wrote:
Hello Maxximus, are there any offers for the mock tests? If you could offer any discounts? I'm really interested in purchasing these mock tests.

Dear shanks2020,

ExpertsGlobal5
Thanks for the revert. However, I am not looking for something which has only 1 mock.
Kindly let me know if any discount can be provided on the 15mocks pack?
GMAT Club Bot