Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 02:16 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 02:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3133 [0]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
JAE18 wrote:
Hi guys - when applying to Questrom - is there a different application for full time MBA and MBA + MS in digital innovation?

Are the requirements the same?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Its about what you need from an MBA.

MBA+MS is more on the technical side of it.
Earlier it was MBA+MS is Information systems.
I encourage you to look at the curriculum and choose wisely.

Best
Stone
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Hey thanks for the tips! Where can I find the curriculum for the MBA + MSDi program? I didn't see it on their site.

I was actually wondering if the requirements are any different or if there are any prerequisites for the MBA + MSDi

Alum
Send PM
JAE18 wrote:
Hey thanks for the tips! Where can I find the curriculum for the MBA + MSDi program? I didn't see it on their site.

I was actually wondering if the requirements are any different or if there are any prerequisites for the MBA + MSDi

The curriculum is in the brochure and the website under the tab degree programs.
The prerequisites are exactly the same.Its just that this program is pretty much on the technical side with courses such as system architecture.

Best
Stone
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Great, found it! Thank you!

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone else had issues when filling out their contact info within the online application where "state/province" is required but you're not using an address that carries a state/province? For example a non-US address.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Or even under the "biographic information tab" where your birth country does not have a state/province...it's not letting me save and continue without entering a state.

Alum
Send PM
JAE18 wrote:
Or even under the "biographic information tab" where your birth country does not have a state/province...it's not letting me save and continue without entering a state.

Shoot the Adcoms an email.
They are pretty quick to respond to the queries.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
I emailed them but they're closed until the 2nd Hope I get a response before the 3rd.

Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3133 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
JAE18 wrote:
I emailed them but they're closed until the 2nd Hope I get a response before the 3rd.

Going by the last few years trend -> The deadline might get extended.
Notice the word might.

It may or may not. If I had to put my money on it -> I would say it will be.

Best
Stone
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Ohh that would be awesome! And and what point did they announce true extension? It would suck if you submit on the 1st and they announce an extension on the 2nd...

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Does Questrom have any resume specifications before uploading? Example - font size, page length Etc.

I've seen some schools specify 1-2 pages but others strictly 1 page. What if there's no specification?

Alum
Send PM
JAE18 wrote:
Ohh that would be awesome! And and what point did they announce true extension? It would suck if you submit on the 1st and they announce an extension on the 2nd...

IT is not certain that they will. It might be the case that they don't.

But in the previous times they have extended the deadline -> They do it right after the first deadline gets over. I don't think I would be able to get that application for R2 myself.Relying on them to extend the deadline.Hopefully they will do that this time around too.

Best
Stone
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Do we need to send official GMAT Score while applying?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
From what I understand, they accept unofficial scores at application and official is required if you choose to enroll.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Guys,

A quick question. I'm applying to Questrom for R2 deadline i.e. 3rd of Jan'18. The issue is I haven't sent my official GMAT and TOEFL scores to Questrom. Now since their admissions office is closed for Christmas break, I can't get the info regarding whether they can accept unofficial scores too.
Can anyone help me with this query?

Thanks in advance !

Best regards
SR
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 385 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: ISB '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
GPA: 3.89
WE:Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
solitaryreaper wrote:
Guys,

A quick question. I'm applying to Questrom for R2 deadline i.e. 3rd of Jan'18. The issue is I haven't sent my official GMAT and TOEFL scores to Questrom. Now since their admissions office is closed for Christmas break, I can't get the info regarding whether they can accept unofficial scores too.

Thanks in advance !

Best regards
SR

You can attach unofficial scores and if I am correct you can send the official score report after admit.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
maheshaero20 wrote:
solitaryreaper wrote:
Guys,

Thanks in advance !

Best regards
SR

You can attach unofficial scores and if I am correct you can send the official score report after admit.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Thanks maheshaero20 !

I have a query maheshaero20 (and from people who have applied or got an admit). Did you guys submit your unofficial with the applications and official ones only after securing an admit?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts