Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:54 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: ESMT (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake [#permalink]
Hi all,
I submitted my application on sunday and i already got an invitation for an interview. Was it your case as well? Is it normal that it takes such short time or is RSM not that selective?

Sent from my H60-L04 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake [#permalink]
Lena051090 wrote:
Hi all,
I submitted my application on sunday and i already got an invitation for an interview. Was it your case as well? Is it normal that it takes such short time or is RSM not that selective?

Congrats! I applied in last week of April. Still haven't heard back from them. I think they are selective. What's your profile? And when is your interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I mean I am suprised as those applications are long with all those essays etc so I did not expect a reply for a while so I am just wondering if they read it XD

I m in management consulting, 3+ years of experience
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I submitted my application on 10th June. This is what I recieved today. Sensing by the tone of the mail, I guess there is hint in the mail that I am already dinged. :(
---++++----
Dear Kunal,

Thank you for your application to the RSM, Erasmus University’s International Full-Time MBA programme commencing January 2019.

Candidates may submit applications any time during the year, although interviews and evaluations take place in rounds due to a very competitive application pool. You have submitted your application to be evaluated and considered for the MBA application round 12 June 2018. Once the RSM MBA Admissions Committee has carried out the first evaluation of your application we will contact you again with the outcome of this evaluation which can take between 6 – 8 weeks.

Kind regards,
Denise
-----++++-----
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Kunal,

Don't worry. This is the normal format of an e-mail from RSM.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi amar, I guess you are right. As of now I am pinning all my hopes on the word 'once' in the email received. :)

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
GMAT 1: 590 Q49 V27
Send PM
Kudos
Is this program appropriate for Chinese guy who have no basis of Dutch, just get admitted.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Michael,

I guess you received an admit.

Congratulations!

This program is taught in English. You won't have any problem there as long as you are good in English.

Most of the Dutch people speak and understand English.So you won't need to know Dutch to start working in The Netherlands immediately after graduation.

However, you might need to acquire Dutch proficiency in the long run if you plan to work and live there.

Hope it helps!
Amar

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 590 Q49 V27
Send PM
amar6240 wrote:
Hello Michael,

I guess you received an admit.

Congratulations!

This program is taught in English. You won't have any problem there as long as you are good in English.

Most of the Dutch people speak and understand English.So you won't need to know Dutch to start working in The Netherlands immediately after graduation.

However, you might need to acquire Dutch proficiency in the long run if you plan to work and live there.

Hope it helps!
Amar

Hello Amar,

Thank you for your reply!

I'm interested in starting my career in Netherlands after graduation. I guess that I should learn some Dutch since now LOL

Michael
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello,

Could someone share interview experiences? How many interviews are there, what are the questions?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos