GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 19:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.2
Re: Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2018, 09:32
vishalverma7002 wrote:
anybody got interview invite from RSM for 1st round???

Not yet. I too applied to the first deadline but yet to hear from them.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Erasmus '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.85
Re: Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 03:33
same here. Haven't heard anything from them. I applied on 9th of Apr.
BTW chaban when did you apply?
Did you try to contact the admissions committee?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.8
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 03:48
nothing
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 11:20
akc4114 wrote:
same here. Haven't heard anything from them. I applied on 9th of Apr.
BTW chaban when did you apply?
Did you try to contact the admissions committee?

Hi,

I had applied in the month of Feb and had got a reply from them that my application will be considered for the 10th April deadline. But yet to hear from them. I have not contacted the admissions team yet.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2018, 03:59
bhargavhyd wrote:
chaban wrote:
bhargavhyd How was the interview? it would be great to hear your interview experience

Anyone else who applied to the 10th April deadline and got an interview call?

Regards

The interview was good. There were many behavioral and situation based questions too.
like your leadership experiences, qualities of a leader according to you, since I had European experience- I was asked about my fav places and experiences.
my experience with non eu teams etc .. it went on for 45 mins solid.

it was an engaging interview- but your resume and essays are analyzed and interview is driven on them.

Thanks for sharing your experience Bhargav! I am planning to apply to Rotterdam. Just starting with my application. How do you find the post MBA opportunities at Rotterdam? Would be glad to discuss with you on the same.

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 11:27
Has anyone who applied to R1 got any response from RSM?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Erasmus '20
GMAT 1: 650 Q51 V28
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 13:39
f
chaban wrote:

No bro, no news from them. BTW, The AdCom are coming to India for QS Leap after mid May, and I have this feeling that they might call for one to one interview, once they start inviting the candidates.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 20:50
vishalverma7002 wrote:
f
chaban wrote:

No bro, no news from them. BTW, The AdCom are coming to India for QS Leap after mid May, and I have this feeling that they might call for one to one interview, once they start inviting the candidates.

Yeah, you are right. I also think they would do the same.

Anyone connected with the adcom yet?
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 02:42
Hello All,

I got my admission confirmation and letter today. No scholarship though :roll: :roll: :hurt:
Feel free to drop in your phone number in pvt.message if interested.
I shall create a WhatsApp group for the class of 2020.

Best Regards
Bhargav
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 03:03
vishalverma7002 wrote:
f
chaban wrote:

Yes- my application has been processed with an offer which is made today.

Your assumption could be true to a great extent- because Queen's Canada is doing the same too.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 06:00
bhargavhyd wrote:
Hello All,

I got my admission confirmation and letter today. No scholarship though :roll: :roll: :hurt:

Best Regards
Bhargav

That's great news Bhargav. Congrats on your admit. I guess you must be the first one to be admitted to the 2019 intake. :-) :thumbup:

How much time have they given you to confirm? Are you planning to confirm RSM or evaluating other schools also?
Current Student
B
Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 06:07
chaban wrote:
bhargavhyd wrote:
Hello All,

Best Regards
Bhargav

That's great news Bhargav. Congrats on your admit. I guess you must be the first one to be admitted to the 2019 intake. :-) :thumbup:

How much time have they given you to confirm? Are you planning to confirm RSM or evaluating other schools also?

Thank you chaban

They have given me exactly 4 weeks time i.e. 28-May is the last day for paying 5k Eur :roll: :roll:

I have admits to the other schools too, but any other school above RSM is so expensive that, I will have to sell or kill my self post-MBA to pay back the loan :? :?

I am also worried about the living expenses in Rotterdam :cry: :cry:

I am paranoid and confused :| :|
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 10:08
bhargavhyd wrote:
chaban wrote:
bhargavhyd wrote:
Hello All,

Best Regards
Bhargav

Thank you chaban

They have given me exactly 4 weeks time i.e. 28-May is the last day for paying 5k Eur :roll: :roll:

I have admits to the other schools too, but any other school above RSM is so expensive that, I will have to sell or kill my self post-MBA to pay back the loan :? :?

Good that you have 4 weeks. You can think of all the pros and cons and then take the final call.

One query. Does the status on the RSM portal change once your application progresses to interview or admitted stage? Mine still shows "submitted".
Director
Director
P
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 12:37
bhargavhyd wrote:
chaban wrote:
bhargavhyd wrote:
Hello All,

Best Regards
Bhargav

Thank you chaban

Hi bhargav,

Can i know your profile brief. I am aiming for Rotterdam too. I am curious to know the profile of the candidate from India, who got selected recently.

Thank you in advance.
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2018, 02:23
Darknight2 wrote:
bhargavhyd wrote:
chaban wrote:
bhargavhyd How was the interview? it would be great to hear your interview experience

Anyone else who applied to the 10th April deadline and got an interview call?

Regards

The interview was good. There were many behavioral and situation based questions too.
like your leadership experiences, qualities of a leader according to you, since I had European experience- I was asked about my fav places and experiences.
my experience with non eu teams etc .. it went on for 45 mins solid.

it was an engaging interview- but your resume and essays are analyzed and interview is driven on them.

Thanks for sharing your experience Bhargav! I am planning to apply to Rotterdam. Just starting with my application. How do you find the post MBA opportunities at Rotterdam? Would be glad to discuss with you on the same.

Thanks,

Darknight2 , Firstly apologies- I haven't noticed you on this thread. :( :(

My experience with RSM admissions committee has been great. Regarding application, make sure your essays are unique and analyze why did they ask you such strategic questions- for example , the question on " socio-economic conditions that affect your decision making" and so on...

Opportunities(work i suppose) are always a trade-off in the international arena. It depends on the way you network with available resources. The Netherlands is doing well just like Germany (not in terms of size of economy, but in terms of economic activity as a whole).

Hence, I am planning to get into management consulting post-MBA or stick with tech consulting that I am currently in. I am choosing RSM firstly because it is inexpensive when compared to other top 40 programs out side India- ( or a bit similar to ISB). Erasmus Univ. has a great reputation abroad. ( from a point of view of brand equity) - I also have spoken to alumni who got offers before graduation. :-D

So for me I believe its a decent risk to take. Baaki khuda ke haath mein :angel: :angel:
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2018, 02:36
Thank you chaban

I am paranoid and confused :| :|[/quote]

Good that you have 4 weeks. You can think of all the pros and cons and then take the final call.

One query. Does the status on the RSM portal change once your application progresses to interview or admitted stage? Mine still shows "submitted".[/quote]

You can call them and find out your application status. The status doesn't change on the dashboard unfortunately :(
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2018, 03:00
Nightmare007 wrote:
bhargavhyd wrote:
chaban wrote:
Hello All,

Best Regards
Bhargav

Thank you chaban

Hi bhargav,

Can i know your profile brief. I am aiming for Rotterdam too. I am curious to know the profile of the candidate from India, who got selected recently.

Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Sure..Nightmare007

I have 6 years experience in Tech Consulting with decent international experience too ( in Scandinavian countries and English Channels).
I have an undergrad degree in Human Genetics and a GMAT score of 750 with decent number professional accolades. (according to admission committee review during the interview)

Post-MBA, looking for a function change from tech to management - PLAN A else continue working in Tech Consulting - PLAN B.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 04:39
I received an e-mail today that I will be interviewed shortly. They have not intimated the date yet.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 04:58
amar6240 wrote:
I received an e-mail today that I will be interviewed shortly. They have not intimated the date yet.

Yes, same for me. I actually enquired with the adcom couple of days back. Today I received a reply that I will be invited for an interview, however no date mentioned. They will get in touch once they have organized an interviewer.
Current Student
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 05:03
animaxx43 wrote:
amar6240 wrote:

Yes, same for me. I actually enquired with the adcom couple of days back. Today I received a reply that I will be invited for an interview, however no date mentioned. They will get in touch once they have organized an interviewer.

Congratulations All :student_man: :student_man: :ok
Re: Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake &nbs [#permalink] 02 May 2018, 05:03

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 117 posts ] 

Calling all Erasmus (Rotterdam) MBA Applicants: Jan 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap