Last visit was: 13 May 2024, 18:56 It is currently 13 May 2024, 18:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
Hi guys. Can someone explain the first recommendation 1. Kellogg has a diverse student body and values students who are inclusive and encouraging of others with differing perspectives and backgrounds. Please tell us about a time when you witnessed the candidate living these values. what context “differing perspective and background” it falls in? Is it ok if i tell my boss to write ab the time I work with clients?

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Back to School Special: 3 Tips that Spurred an EMBA Application
Looking back at Launch Week, Allison McKeever (EMBA 2021) shares the three pieces of advice that gave her confidence in pursuing an executive MBA.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Back to School Special: 3 Tips that Spurred an EMBA Application
Looking back at Launch Week, Allison McKeever (EMBA 2021) shares the three pieces of advice that gave her confidence in pursuing an executive MBA.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: News for the Part-Time, Accelerated MBA Option
Evening & Weekend students can now qualify for the Accelerated Option if they have taken just 2 of the 4 core courses. Diane Patrick, admissions manager for the Evening & Weekend MBA Program, shares more about how this works.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: News for the Part-Time, Accelerated MBA Option
Evening & Weekend students can now qualify for the Accelerated Option if they have taken just 2 of the 4 core courses. Diane Patrick, admissions manager for the Evening & Weekend MBA Program, shares more about how this works.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: EMBA Students Preserve History and Nature in Miami
A historic park that encompasses Miami's first beach for people of color had seen better days. Enter: The Miami EMBA cohort and their partners from the Miami Learning Experience School, an education nonprofit for children and adults with intellectual challenges. Jinita Thakkar (EMBA 2020) discusses her cohort's cleanup efforts, and how they align with Kellogg values.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: EMBA Students Preserve History and Nature in Miami
A historic park that encompasses Miami's first beach for people of color had seen better days. Enter: The Miami EMBA cohort and their partners from the Miami Learning Experience School, an education nonprofit for children and adults with intellectual challenges. Jinita Thakkar (EMBA 2020) discusses her cohort's cleanup efforts, and how they align with Kellogg values.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: The Importance of Community in Choosing a Business School
Angeli Agrawal (2Y 2021) shares why and how she called on her own community of supporters to determine the right MBA opportunity for her.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: The Importance of Community in Choosing a Business School
Angeli Agrawal (2Y 2021) shares why and how she called on her own community of supporters to determine the right MBA opportunity for her.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Start a Company, Get an MBA, or Do Both?
Ben Preston (E&W 2021), co-founder of Gearflow, unveils the benefits of having an MBA community at your fingertips when launching a business.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Start a Company, Get an MBA, or Do Both?
Ben Preston (E&W 2021), co-founder of Gearflow, unveils the benefits of having an MBA community at your fingertips when launching a business.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Kellogg Now Offers MBA Deferred Enrollment for Undergrads and Master’s Students
The Kellogg Future Leaders program is a unique, flexible take on deferred enrollment. College seniors and current master's candidates, we're talking to you!
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Kellogg Now Offers MBA Deferred Enrollment for Undergrads and Master’s Students
The Kellogg Future Leaders program is a unique, flexible take on deferred enrollment. College seniors and current master's candidates, we're talking to you!
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Finding Footing in the Black Management Association at Kellogg
To kick off our annual Black History Month series, Dabney Jean (MMM 2020) shares how the Black Management Association provided her with so much more than a community on campus and why she decided to run for co-president.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Finding Footing in the Black Management Association at Kellogg
To kick off our annual Black History Month series, Dabney Jean (MMM 2020) shares how the Black Management Association provided her with so much more than a community on campus and why she decided to run for co-president.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: The Inspirational Value of the Kellogg BMA
Traci O'Hara (2Y 2020), BMA co-president, takes a look at her academic journey and the different ways the Kellogg Black Management Association has helped her to thrive from her first day on campus.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: The Inspirational Value of the Kellogg BMA
Traci O'Hara (2Y 2020), BMA co-president, takes a look at her academic journey and the different ways the Kellogg Black Management Association has helped her to thrive from her first day on campus.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts