Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:19 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Kellogg’s LGBTQ+ Leaders Reflect on Pride Week’s Continued Success
Billy Sterrett (2Y 2020) and Mark Odden (MMM 2020) take a breather after organizing yet another successful Pride Week this past October and share what makes it such a hugely popular event on campus.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: A Veteran Flourishes in Her Second Chapter at Kellogg
Andrea Vinyard (EMBA 2020) knows what it feels like to finish a career in the military and wonder what's next. In this post she shares how the G.I. Bill and an MBA program are helping her expand on that impressive foundation.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Kellogg’s LGBTQ+ Leaders Reflect on Pride Week’s Continued Success
Billy Sterrett (2Y 2020) and Mark Odden (MMM 2020) take a breather after organizing yet another successful Pride Week this past October and share what makes it such a hugely popular event on campus.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: A Veteran Flourishes in Her Second Chapter at Kellogg
Andrea Vinyard (EMBA 2020) knows what it feels like to finish a career in the military and wonder what's next. In this post she shares how the G.I. Bill and an MBA program are helping her expand on that impressive foundation.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Why Military Experience is the Perfect Precursor to an MBA
Anna Moorman (E&W 2020), an active member of the U.S. Coast Guard, shares advice for military members and veterans considering a transition to business leadership.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Lessons Learned in Succeeding as a Female Military Leader
Bri Teneza (EMBA 2019) — whose career as a military physician and officer has taken her from a medical residency in Honolulu to a supervisory position for detainee healthcare in Iraq — shares her personal leadership journey.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Why Military Experience is the Perfect Precursor to an MBA
Anna Moorman (E&W 2020), an active member of the U.S. Coast Guard, shares advice for military members and veterans considering a transition to business leadership.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Lessons Learned in Succeeding as a Female Military Leader
Bri Teneza (EMBA 2019) — whose career as a military physician and officer has taken her from a medical residency in Honolulu to a supervisory position for detainee healthcare in Iraq — shares her personal leadership journey.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: My Study Abroad Experience at London Business School
Philip Spencer (2Y 2020) and his JV, Jennifer, wave hello from across the pond, sharing the various steps they went through in finding the right global exchange program and thriving once they arrived.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: My Study Abroad Experience at London Business School
Philip Spencer (2Y 2020) and his JV, Jennifer, wave hello from across the pond, sharing the various steps they went through in finding the right global exchange program and thriving once they arrived.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Announcing Kellogg’s New STEM-Designated Major in Management Science
Celebratory messages hit our Slack channels when students found out about the new Management Science major, which qualifies as a STEM-designated field of study. Matthew Merrick, associate dean for degree operations, provides the details.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Announcing Kellogg’s New STEM-Designated Major in Management Science
Celebratory messages hit our Slack channels when students found out about the new Management Science major, which qualifies as a STEM-designated field of study. Matthew Merrick, associate dean for degree operations, provides the details.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Social Impact Days at Kellogg: An Inspirational Experience
Babatunde Oladosu (2Y 2021) shares how the Social Impact Days event held every August has influenced his perspective and trajectory at Kellogg.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Social Impact Days at Kellogg: An Inspirational Experience
Babatunde Oladosu (2Y 2021) shares how the Social Impact Days event held every August has influenced his perspective and trajectory at Kellogg.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Q&A with Dustin Saunders, Director of EMBA Admissions
Dustin Saunders became director of EMBA admissions in July 2019. In this post, he shares his vision for the future, his background in university admissions in several states, and what he feels makes Kellogg unique.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Q&A with Dustin Saunders, Director of EMBA Admissions
Dustin Saunders became director of EMBA admissions in July 2019. In this post, he shares his vision for the future, his background in university admissions in several states, and what he feels makes Kellogg unique.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Why I Had to Visit to Kellogg to Make My Final Decision
'Tis the season for early rounds of MBA acceptances! Janu Venkatramani (2Y 2021) shares how she realized she had to visit schools, feel the on-campus energy and trust her gut when making her final MBA-program decision. #kelloggbound
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts