Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:29 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: EMBA Cohort Mobilizes to Protect Healthcare Workers
Executive MBA Cohort 120 shares how they leveraged their diverse backgrounds and networks to help frontline healthcare workers get the protective equipment they need during the COVID-19 crisis. 
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: A Kellogg Startup Applies Filtering Technology to PPE
Will Zheng's (E&W 2020, Zell Fellow 2019) startup, Serionix, originally designed air-filtering technology for astronauts’ spacesuits and is now used in smart HVAC air filters. But in response to COVID-19, Serionix made the extraordinary pivot to use its technology to help supply PPE to frontline healthcare workers.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: A Kellogg Startup Applies Filtering Technology to PPE
Will Zheng's (E&W 2020, Zell Fellow 2019) startup, Serionix, originally designed air-filtering technology for astronauts’ spacesuits and is now used in smart HVAC air filters. But in response to COVID-19, Serionix made the extraordinary pivot to use its technology to help supply PPE to frontline healthcare workers.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: EMBA Alumni Collaborate to Support a Community in Honduras
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Susan Nedza and Don DiLucchio (EMBA 2000) collaborate to provide necessary services to a community in Honduras through their work in the Olancho Aid Foundation.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: EMBA Alumni Collaborate to Support a Community in Honduras
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Susan Nedza and Don DiLucchio (EMBA 2000) collaborate to provide necessary services to a community in Honduras through their work in the Olancho Aid Foundation.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: How the Day at Kellogg Event Transitioned to a Virtual Experience
When Shannon Kooser (2Y 2021) applied to be on the Day at Kellogg (DAK) Exec team, she had no idea how much she would grow as a leader as she worked to transition DAK into a virtual experience due to COVID-19. Here is her story on the incredible transition.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: How the Day at Kellogg Event Transitioned to a Virtual Experience
When Shannon Kooser (2Y 2021) applied to be on the Day at Kellogg (DAK) Exec team, she had no idea how much she would grow as a leader as she worked to transition DAK into a virtual experience due to COVID-19. Here is her story on the incredible transition.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Students Organize the First Student-Led Trek to India
Suhani Chhaparwal (2Y 2020) and her fellow trek leaders curated an enriching trip to India for their classmates to "fuel an interest in India that can sometimes only be achieved by understanding." Here is her story of curating that trip and the experience that followed.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Students Organize the First Student-Led Trek to India
Suhani Chhaparwal (2Y 2020) and her fellow trek leaders curated an enriching trip to India for their classmates to "fuel an interest in India that can sometimes only be achieved by understanding." Here is her story of curating that trip and the experience that followed.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Kellogg GIM Class Flies on Zoom Airways
When flights were canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Matthew Temple '93, senior director of alumni career and professional development, and his GIM class pivoted to virtually connect with prominent Kellogg alumni to gain a better understanding of the business and market dynamics of Cambodia and Vietnam.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Kellogg GIM Class Flies on Zoom Airways
When flights were canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Matthew Temple '93, senior director of alumni career and professional development, and his GIM class pivoted to virtually connect with prominent Kellogg alumni to gain a better understanding of the business and market dynamics of Cambodia and Vietnam.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Investing in Relationships at the Core of Entrepreneurship
In her quest to identify how to be more successful in her fundraising, Brunna Beccaro Seabra (2Y 2020), a Zell Fellow and entrepreneur, learns that making an intentional effort to cultivate relationships and invest in her communities powers a successful business.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Investing in Relationships at the Core of Entrepreneurship
In her quest to identify how to be more successful in her fundraising, Brunna Beccaro Seabra (2Y 2020), a Zell Fellow and entrepreneur, learns that making an intentional effort to cultivate relationships and invest in her communities powers a successful business.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Five FAQ on Financing an Executive MBA
Learn all the options available for paying for your mid-career MBA from Paul Dodds, Assistant Director of EMBA Financial Aid.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Five FAQ on Financing an Executive MBA
Learn all the options available for paying for your mid-career MBA from Paul Dodds, Assistant Director of EMBA Financial Aid.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Chai Night: Giving People the Right to Go Second
Driven by the belief that "community and change can only be created if you lead by example and invite others in," Ayyub Bokhari (2Y 2020) created Chai Night, a weekly gathering of Kellogg community members to foster meaningful conversation and new relationships - all over a cup of chai tea.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Chai Night: Giving People the Right to Go Second
Driven by the belief that "community and change can only be created if you lead by example and invite others in," Ayyub Bokhari (2Y 2020) created Chai Night, a weekly gathering of Kellogg community members to foster meaningful conversation and new relationships - all over a cup of chai tea.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts