Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:30 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
GMAT Club Reviews PM Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 754 [0]
Given Kudos: 522
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 50
Send PM
Tutor
Affiliations: GMAT Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 855 [0]
Given Kudos: 198
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V44
GMAT 3: 770 Q50 V44
GMAT 4: 770 Q50 V45 (Online)
GMAT 5: 780 Q51 V48
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Starting April 8, Enhancements Coming to the GMAT™ Online Exam [#permalink]
Sorry guys if I’m asking a silly question. Are all the enhancements from 8th April confirmed (unofficial score and break between Quantitative and Verbal section)?
Thanks for your reply

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Starting April 8, Enhancements Coming to the GMAT™ Online Exam [#permalink]
Expert Reply
thewolf99 wrote:
Sorry guys if I’m asking a silly question. Are all the enhancements from 8th April confirmed (unofficial score and break between Quantitative and Verbal section)?
Thanks for your reply

Yes. You can see the latest update here:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/a-new-break- ... 51660.html

-
Tutor
Affiliations: GMAT Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 855 [0]
Given Kudos: 198
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V44
GMAT 3: 770 Q50 V44
GMAT 4: 770 Q50 V45 (Online)
GMAT 5: 780 Q51 V48
Send PM
Starting April 8, Enhancements Coming to the GMAT™ Online Exam [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Update: apparently, the enhanced (new) GMAT Online exam will not be ready on April 8th.

GMAC promises to send an update on the new release date on April 20th.

Official FAQ here, and screenshot below:
Attachments

2021-03-29 16_33_53-Window.png
2021-03-29 16_33_53-Window.png [ 82.83 KiB | Viewed 2068 times ]

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hey! I registered for Online exam on 2nd April but I had an accident and due to a spinal injury, I am not in a position to sit so I need to reschedule. Now, it's not showing up dates post 7th April and my injury can take 6-8 weeks to heal. Does somebody know how can I go about rescheduling the test. Thanks.

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [1]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
abhishree97 wrote:
Hey! I registered for Online exam on 2nd April but I had an accident and due to a spinal injury, I am not in a position to sit so I need to reschedule. Now, it's not showing up dates post 7th April and my injury can take 6-8 weeks to heal. Does somebody know how can I go about rescheduling the test. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about the injury. I hope you recover quickly. The best bet would be to call their support and see what they can offer and perhaps they can cancel your test without cancellation fees if they don’t have rescheduling opportunities.... sorry again.

PS. It looks like they may have canceled the old agreement expecting the new test to be available on the eighth but now with the delay they have no options :-(
Current Student
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
This is not available yet as of today (April 10th).

I had booked Enhanced Online GMAT exam for April 29th, but on March 29th I received an email from GMAC stating that unfortunately the Enhanced Online GMAT exam will not be available from April 8th and hence my exam will be cancelled. Instead the old (or you can say current) format of online GMAT exam will be automatically booked for me.

But that's the issue. I do not want to appear the GMAT exam in the old (or current) online format because there is no option to choose the section order (I prefer Verbal first).

According to GMAC (both in their email to me and in their website), the customer care service would help me to reschedule my exam to "Test Center based" in case I am not okay with the old (or current) format of the online GMAT exam, without any additional charges.

Since the past 12 days, I am following up constantly with Pearson and GMAC to reschedule my exam to Test Center based, but only in vain. My planned date of exam was April 29th, but even with so few days left, I have no clue what will be the exact date of my exam and how much more do I need to struggle to just have my exam booked in the mode I want.

I had also submitted a request on GMAC website with all details and requested them to book my exam in a test center (this I requested before April 1st), but even after around 12 days there is no response from GMAC.

You wouldn't imagine how worse the situation is. The customer care executives simply have no clue of this change. I booked the exam paying the complete amount using credit card through Examity website. But the Pearson guys kept saying I have used a "voucher" to book the exam, but in reality I have not used any voucher. I tried my best to explain them (spent at least more than 2 days because they either keep the call on hold for "hours" or they never respond back even after that; some say India customer service cant help so please call US customer service for this issue, which I did in middle of the night in my time zone, which is IST, but they too weren't able to fix the issue), but they were far from ready to understand.

Being a test taker, my focus should be on preparing for my exam, but in reality there is no exam scheduled for me (because it was cancelled by GMAC). Pearson team said they have cancelled my online exam (old format which was not booked by me) but wont refund the money because the exam was booked using a voucher (but I never booked using any voucher). And the voucher that they claim was used to book my exam is not usable in booking a new exam in the test center mode (so what's the use of this voucher!).

Now, I don't know the way forward. Do I need to book another exam paying $250, when I have already paid $212 and Pearson says that I have not paid anything. I have no confirmation saying that I will get back my money ($212). Atleast if they say that $212 will be refunded back, I will go ahead and book the test center exam from my end.

Why do I need to have to go through all this? I simply want to appear GMAT exam, why does the process have to be so so so difficult??

GMAT being an international level exam has such poor customer service?

You wont even believe that it was me who was explaining to them that the Enhanced exam is not available yet. They asked me for "proof", so I sent another email with all the "proof", i.e. by attaching all the email communications I received in this regard.

Sometimes I think am I being hacked!

When I asked them how can I escalate for quicker resolution, they said they don't know. Who knows then? Why the GMAC team themselves lack so much of information? Why the Pearson team is unaware of this change? How does GMAC think that we can reschedule the online exam to test center mode, when there is no provision to do so, neither in their website nor through customer service?

If anyone in this forum has any contact of GMAC team who can fix this issue once and for all, please let me know so that once my exam is booked, I can prepare in "peace".
Now that my exam is not yet booked, I need to cancel my leaves and request for leave on new date and prepare for the exam. Wish me luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Send PM
Hi,
For anyone who has taken the new version, are we allowed to get up and leave during the 8 minute breaks?
As in move away from the camera, say to go to the washroom?

Thank You.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Hi Guys,
Has anybody given this version of GMAT Online test yet? Just wanted to know what all is allowed and if anyone is facing any problem.

Thanks in advance,
Anurag
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11668 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Anurag,

The *new* version of the At-home GMAT is scheduled to begin on May 20th - so no one has publicly taken it yet. Are you planning to take (or retake) the GMAT sometime soon?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Thank you Rich for the info. Yes, I am planning to take the test (maybe in last week of May or 1st week of June) once this enhanced GMAT exam starts from 20th May.

Thanks & Regards,
Anurag
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Anurag,

Since the new version of the At-home GMAT is going to function in essentially the same way as the Test Center version of the Exam, one of the 'keys' to properly preparing for this new version will be to take FULL CATs/mocks (in the same way that you would at a Test Center). Have you taken any FULL CATs recently (and if you did, then how did you score?)?

Rich
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 4
Send PM
I have booked the Enhanced GMAT Online for 21st May 2021. Is there any clarity on whether the Unofficial Score Report will solely be allowed to be viewed on screen after the exam or will it be downloadable, since they are provided in printed form after the Test-Center GMAT Exams.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Sidakpreet,

Accoring to the information from www.mba.com (here: https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-online/a ... re-reports), Unofficial Scores for the new, At-home GMAT WILL be immediately available once you have completed the Exam.

Rich
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 4
Send PM
EMPOWERgmatRichC wrote:
Hi Sidakpreet,

Accoring to the information from , Unofficial Scores for the new, At-home GMAT WILL be immediately available once you have completed the Exam.

Rich

Hi, I am aware that it will be visible on the screen, but my concern is whether they will allow me to download the unofficial score as a pdf or to take a screenshot, since they do provide a printout in the Test Center Based Scenario.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2