Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 03:54 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6860 [2]
Given Kudos: 500
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: !GMAT Exam has been flagged for administrative review [#permalink]
Thanks Andrew!

The proctor has not raised any questions during the process and the exam ended with a thank you note for competing the exam.

After all that, such mails would demoralize an individual. Wondering why such emails are being sent.

Posted from my mobile device
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22055 [1]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
nanduru wrote:
Thanks Andrew!

The proctor has not raised any questions during the process and the exam ended with a thank you note for competing the exam.

After all that, such mails would demoralize an individual. Wondering why such emails are being sent.

As has been said, it's just because of your high score. So, honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Violation after Administrative review Gmat [#permalink]
Hi All,

Today morning when I saw the status in official website it showed me as violation. I was taken aback after seeing this.

Wondering why this has come??. I was not involved in any of the violations and followed all the process laid by Gmat.

As far as I remember there was this software issue for about 1 hour and proctor could not solve this and have requested for gmat support team and it got solved eventually. After the software issue, the exam went well and the proctor has not raised any red flags and concluded saying your exam is complete.

Appreciate if you can help me through this.

Cheers!

Intern
Intern
Affiliations: None
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: Violation after Administrative review Gmat [#permalink]
You will need to reach out to mba.com customer support to gain clarification on the issue.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Send PM
Violation after Administrative review Gmat [#permalink]
Difficult to comment without more detail. Open a ticket with GMAC customer support about your issue. May take a while but this is something you'd probably want to fix/address. Your Official Score report will reflect this judgement that doesn't necessarily give off the best vibe.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4098 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
well its surprising that gmac has managed to review the case within a week's time , nevertheless for your flagged review check on the violation flag raised and what is the penalty
https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat/after-th ... your-score
, moreover since you managed to score 740 , i dont think that now a re attempt would cause any issue for you to score same or higher..
now that score is officially flagged advise you to re attempt than procrastinate by thinking of what went wrong..
wish you the best.
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6860 [0]
Given Kudos: 500
Expert Reply
nanduru wrote:
Hi All,

Today morning when I saw the status in official website it showed me as violation. I was taken aback after seeing this.

Wondering why this has come??. I was not involved in any of the violations and followed all the process laid by Gmat.

As far as I remember there was this software issue for about 1 hour and proctor could not solve this and have requested for gmat support team and it got solved eventually. After the software issue, the exam went well and the proctor has not raised any red flags and concluded saying your exam is complete.

Cheers!

Hello again, nanduru. I recall having seen another thread in which a user posted that her status went to violation after it was flagged for review, but that after she reached out to GMAC™ customer care, the status went back to pending the next day. She eventually got the score she earned. In all likelihood, the same will happen to you, since you say that no concerns were raised at the time of the exam. So, as others have advised you above, contact GMAC™ and pursue the matter. It is unfortunate that something like this would happen, but again, yours is not the first online exam I have seen go from administrative review to a supposed violation.

Good luck.

- Andrew
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22055 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
nanduru wrote:
Hi All,

Cheers!

Can you give the folks at GMAC a call?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yes!. They have told exam shall be cancelleld and asked me to appeal.

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 1304 [0]
Send PM
!GMAT Exam has been flagged for administrative review [#permalink]
nanduru wrote:
Yes!. They have told exam shall be cancelleld and asked me to appeal.

For your appeal, if there was something that happened during the exam that the the proctor was concerned about, see whether you can address it. Might also be worth asking them what the specific problem may be.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 3965 [0]
Given Kudos: 160
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
nanduru

Congratulations ! Your score may be put on review since it is unexpectedly high. If you are not given any warnings or interruptions during the test, your score should remain valid.

nanduru wrote:
Hi All,

I have appeared for Gmat on 11th May2022 and the unofficial score stands 740. Surprisingly, I was bit taken aback after seeing an email from the test security team in the evening mentioning that the test is flagged for administrative review.

Appreciate if you guys can help me in shouldering through this.

Looking forward

GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts