Last visit was: 04 Jun 2024, 08:44 It is currently 04 Jun 2024, 08:44
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 395 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 295
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]
gkumar wrote:
How should we schedule these mock interviews? We've all these interested people in practicing interviews. Perhaps one of you PM me to set up a mock interview with each other?

I agree. For each group interview there should be an interview lead who gathers up the rest of the crowd. For today I can recommend two times 3pm EST, and 8PM EST/9PM CST let us know if any of you wants to join in for any of those times or a different time. If we can do a group interview with as little as 2 people and as many as 5. gkumar, do you want to do one today or do you want to lead another group?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 300 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
gkumar wrote:
How should we schedule these mock interviews? We've all these interested people in practicing interviews. Perhaps one of you PM me to set up a mock interview with each other?

I agree. For each group interview there should be an interview lead who gathers up the rest of the crowd. For today I can recommend two times 3pm EST, and 8PM EST/9PM CST let us know if any of you wants to join in for any of those times or a different time. If we can do a group interview with as little as 2 people and as many as 5. gkumar, do you want to do one today or do you want to lead another group?

Great initiative. I wont be able to do today or tomorrow. but starting next week I should be able to do it. For the admin purpose should we go ahead with a spreadsheet (perhaps on google doc) where ppl can sort of join the slots and depending on when ppl are free we can conduct one. (sort of on-demand way).
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 295
Send PM
rao_1857 wrote:
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
gkumar wrote:

Great initiative. I wont be able to do today or tomorrow. but starting next week I should be able to do it. For the admin purpose should we go ahead with a spreadsheet (perhaps on google doc) where ppl can sort of join the slots and depending on when ppl are free we can conduct one. (sort of on-demand way).

I can do tonight at 9 p.m. CST. Should I sign onto one of the skype Ids mentioned above or use my own?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
gkumar wrote:

I can do tonight at 9 p.m. CST. Should I sign onto one of the skype Ids mentioned above or use my own?[/quote]

I can do tonight 8pm EST/9pm CST, definitely. You can be gmatclub1 and I will be gmatclub2. If anyone else joins they can take 3. Feel free to send me a non-name version of your resume if you want to use that, or we can make it completely blind.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Today and tomorrow would be a bit difficult for me. Is anyone up for one on Sat / Sun ?

MBAgirl2010, 9PM CST would be 10PM EST, not 8PM.....just FYI.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Jivana wrote:
Today and tomorrow would be a bit difficult for me. Is anyone up for one on Sat / Sun ?

My bad :) 10EST/9CST is fine by me too.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
Jivana wrote:

to better manage this .. I have created a google doc (user: skype1@gmatclub.com passwd: gmatclub, doc name : MBA_IVs).

Please go ahead and put in the time and name under gmatclub1, gmatclub2 and gmatclub3. If you feels this is just adding a burden .. then by all means we can ignore this. feedback?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
rao_1857 wrote:
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
Jivana wrote:

to better manage this .. I have created a google doc (user: skype1@gmatclub.com passwd: gmatclub, doc name : MBA_IVs).

Please go ahead and put in the time and name under gmatclub1, gmatclub2 and gmatclub3. If you feels this is just adding a burden .. then by all means we can ignore this. feedback?

MBA girl, could you please login to the skype1@gmatclub account and verify the term and agreements.. In the mean time we can just ignore the warning and click on the link "continue to use the service ".
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
So is anyone up for this for this Sat / Sun :?:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
rao_1857 wrote:
rao_1857 wrote:
[

MBA girl, could you please login to the skype1@gmatclub account and verify the term and agreements.. In the mean time we can just ignore the warning and click on the link "continue to use the service ".[/quote]

I don't have access to the e-mail. I wonder if Praetorian or BB can set it up. Skype doesn't require an e-mail verification, just an e-mail for future password changes and admin. The doc is a wonderful idea. Lets get it started - is there a way to access it without access to the e-mail (or maybe with a different one). I'm sending an e-mail to Praetorian and lets see if they can set us up with a gmatclub e-mail for the interviews. In the mean time I look forward to the first interview tonight - anyone else in for the third spot?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
gkumar wrote:
I can do tonight at 9 p.m. CST. Should I sign onto one of the skype Ids mentioned above or use my own?

I'm online.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Is anyone up for anytime between 9 pm IST to 2 am IST today? I might not be available on the times specified by MBAgirl.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools:Wharton, Kellogg(Accept), Haas, Fuqua, McCombs, Columbia, USC
 Q51  V39
GPA: 3.33
WE 1: 4 Years High Tech
WE 2: Marketing Management Role at Non-Profit
WE 3: 2 Year International based internet startup.
Send PM
gmato wrote:
Is anyone up for anytime between 9 pm IST to 2 am IST today? I might not be available on the times specified by MBAgirl.

Hi, I will be available to mock interview 8-11pm PST on 2/1 and 2/2. My MSN is dxue69 at hotmail
and Skype: goldenspaceship

let me know and we can help each other. I already had one interview and another coming up Wednesday. :D
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools:Chicago, Yale, UCLA, Duke (Withdrawn), Stanford, Berkeley
Send PM
I'm available next tues, wed, thurs, after 9pm est.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: NYU-R1 wait-list w/iv , Wharton-R2 (summer-waitlist; fall2010), INSEAD R2 (jan'11), CBS fall 2011 ED
 Q49  V38
Send PM
bonethugnhominy wrote:
I'm available next tues, wed, thurs, after 9pm est.

Have people been using this account so far? If yes, I'd love to participate. Please PM me to team up! I am free anytime, anyday after 8PMEST on a day's notice.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Is anyone up for a mock interview session, this week?

I am tentatively free on most of the evenings this week, except Thur, after 10PM EST.

Also, for those who have already done this in the past, would you mind sharing your experience, protocol, et al.,

Thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
All-right guys! hm2009 and Jivana I think all three of us are prepping for the same school so lets see if we can get a current student / alumnae to help with a mock interview with the three of us. If not, we can do a run with the three of us. I am up for it this week as well - after 8PM EST is fine. We can use the skype accounts set up by GMATclub and just agree on a date and time.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6