It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 05:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMATClub interview groups

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 451

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 08:04
Folks, I'm game too!

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 08:45
Great! So lets see if you guys want to schedule one today / tonight. I am available at any time. Pitch in and if we get 3-5 people we can start the first group interview. More - we can do 2.
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 594

Kudos [?]: 58 [0], given: 295

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 10:12
How should we schedule these mock interviews? We've all these interested people in practicing interviews. Perhaps one of you PM me to set up a mock interview with each other?

Kudos [?]: 58 [0], given: 295

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 10:58
gkumar wrote:
How should we schedule these mock interviews? We've all these interested people in practicing interviews. Perhaps one of you PM me to set up a mock interview with each other?


I agree. For each group interview there should be an interview lead who gathers up the rest of the crowd. For today I can recommend two times 3pm EST, and 8PM EST/9PM CST let us know if any of you wants to join in for any of those times or a different time. If we can do a group interview with as little as 2 people and as many as 5. gkumar, do you want to do one today or do you want to lead another group?
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 653

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 7

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 11:06
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
gkumar wrote:
How should we schedule these mock interviews? We've all these interested people in practicing interviews. Perhaps one of you PM me to set up a mock interview with each other?


I agree. For each group interview there should be an interview lead who gathers up the rest of the crowd. For today I can recommend two times 3pm EST, and 8PM EST/9PM CST let us know if any of you wants to join in for any of those times or a different time. If we can do a group interview with as little as 2 people and as many as 5. gkumar, do you want to do one today or do you want to lead another group?


Great initiative. I wont be able to do today or tomorrow. but starting next week I should be able to do it. For the admin purpose should we go ahead with a spreadsheet (perhaps on google doc) where ppl can sort of join the slots and depending on when ppl are free we can conduct one. (sort of on-demand way).

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 7

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 594

Kudos [?]: 58 [0], given: 295

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 11:11
rao_1857 wrote:
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
gkumar wrote:
How should we schedule these mock interviews? We've all these interested people in practicing interviews. Perhaps one of you PM me to set up a mock interview with each other?


I agree. For each group interview there should be an interview lead who gathers up the rest of the crowd. For today I can recommend two times 3pm EST, and 8PM EST/9PM CST let us know if any of you wants to join in for any of those times or a different time. If we can do a group interview with as little as 2 people and as many as 5. gkumar, do you want to do one today or do you want to lead another group?


Great initiative. I wont be able to do today or tomorrow. but starting next week I should be able to do it. For the admin purpose should we go ahead with a spreadsheet (perhaps on google doc) where ppl can sort of join the slots and depending on when ppl are free we can conduct one. (sort of on-demand way).


I can do tonight at 9 p.m. CST. Should I sign onto one of the skype Ids mentioned above or use my own?

Kudos [?]: 58 [0], given: 295

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 12:51
gkumar wrote:
Great initiative. I wont be able to do today or tomorrow. but starting next week I should be able to do it. For the admin purpose should we go ahead with a spreadsheet (perhaps on google doc) where ppl can sort of join the slots and depending on when ppl are free we can conduct one. (sort of on-demand way).


I can do tonight at 9 p.m. CST. Should I sign onto one of the skype Ids mentioned above or use my own?[/quote]

I can do tonight 8pm EST/9pm CST, definitely. You can be gmatclub1 and I will be gmatclub2. If anyone else joins they can take 3. Feel free to send me a non-name version of your resume if you want to use that, or we can make it completely blind.
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 451

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 14:48
Today and tomorrow would be a bit difficult for me. Is anyone up for one on Sat / Sun ?

MBAgirl2010, 9PM CST would be 10PM EST, not 8PM.....just FYI.

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 15:31
Jivana wrote:
Today and tomorrow would be a bit difficult for me. Is anyone up for one on Sat / Sun ?

MBAgirl2010, 9PM CST would be 10PM EST, not 8PM.....just FYI.


My bad :) 10EST/9CST is fine by me too.
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 653

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 7

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 15:59
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
Jivana wrote:
Today and tomorrow would be a bit difficult for me. Is anyone up for one on Sat / Sun ?

MBAgirl2010, 9PM CST would be 10PM EST, not 8PM.....just FYI.


My bad :) 10EST/9CST is fine by me too.



to better manage this .. I have created a google doc (user: skype1@gmatclub.com passwd: gmatclub, doc name : MBA_IVs).

Please go ahead and put in the time and name under gmatclub1, gmatclub2 and gmatclub3. If you feels this is just adding a burden .. then by all means we can ignore this. feedback?

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 7

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 653

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 7

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 16:01
rao_1857 wrote:
MBAgirl2010 wrote:
Jivana wrote:
Today and tomorrow would be a bit difficult for me. Is anyone up for one on Sat / Sun ?

MBAgirl2010, 9PM CST would be 10PM EST, not 8PM.....just FYI.


My bad :) 10EST/9CST is fine by me too.



to better manage this .. I have created a google doc (user: skype1@gmatclub.com passwd: gmatclub, doc name : MBA_IVs).

Please go ahead and put in the time and name under gmatclub1, gmatclub2 and gmatclub3. If you feels this is just adding a burden .. then by all means we can ignore this. feedback?


MBA girl, could you please login to the skype1@gmatclub account and verify the term and agreements.. In the mean time we can just ignore the warning and click on the link "continue to use the service ".

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 7

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 451

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 16:13
So is anyone up for this for this Sat / Sun :?:

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 18:58
rao_1857 wrote:
rao_1857 wrote:
[
My bad :) 10EST/9CST is fine by me too.



to better manage this .. I have created a google doc (user: skype1@gmatclub.com passwd: gmatclub, doc name : MBA_IVs).

Please go ahead and put in the time and name under gmatclub1, gmatclub2 and gmatclub3. If you feels this is just adding a burden .. then by all means we can ignore this. feedback?


MBA girl, could you please login to the skype1@gmatclub account and verify the term and agreements.. In the mean time we can just ignore the warning and click on the link "continue to use the service ".[/quote]

I don't have access to the e-mail. I wonder if Praetorian or BB can set it up. Skype doesn't require an e-mail verification, just an e-mail for future password changes and admin. The doc is a wonderful idea. Lets get it started - is there a way to access it without access to the e-mail (or maybe with a different one). I'm sending an e-mail to Praetorian and lets see if they can set us up with a gmatclub e-mail for the interviews. In the mean time I look forward to the first interview tonight - anyone else in for the third spot?
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2010, 20:01
gkumar wrote:
I can do tonight at 9 p.m. CST. Should I sign onto one of the skype Ids mentioned above or use my own?

I'm online.
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2010, 00:18
Is anyone up for anytime between 9 pm IST to 2 am IST today? I might not be available on the times specified by MBAgirl.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 23

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Location: San Jose
Schools: Wharton, Kellogg(Accept), Haas, Fuqua, McCombs, Columbia, USC
WE 1: 4 Years High Tech
WE 2: Marketing Management Role at Non-Profit
WE 3: 2 Year International based internet startup.
Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2010, 11:42
gmato wrote:
Is anyone up for anytime between 9 pm IST to 2 am IST today? I might not be available on the times specified by MBAgirl.


Hi, I will be available to mock interview 8-11pm PST on 2/1 and 2/2. My MSN is dxue69 at hotmail
and Skype: goldenspaceship

let me know and we can help each other. I already had one interview and another coming up Wednesday. :D
_________________

---^Grab Life by the Horn^---
co-founder OverseaLife.com
Admit: Kellogg, Interviewed: McCombs, Fuqua, Marshall, Ding: Wharton, Columbia

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Posts: 51

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Schools: Chicago, Yale, UCLA, Duke (Withdrawn), Stanford, Berkeley
Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2010, 20:12
I'm available next tues, wed, thurs, after 9pm est.

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 100

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Schools: NYU-R1 wait-list w/iv , Wharton-R2 (summer-waitlist; fall2010), INSEAD R2 (jan'11), CBS fall 2011 ED
Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2010, 19:40
bonethugnhominy wrote:
I'm available next tues, wed, thurs, after 9pm est.


Have people been using this account so far? If yes, I'd love to participate. Please PM me to team up! I am free anytime, anyday after 8PMEST on a day's notice.

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 451

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2010, 16:37
Is anyone up for a mock interview session, this week?

I am tentatively free on most of the evenings this week, except Thur, after 10PM EST.

Also, for those who have already done this in the past, would you mind sharing your experience, protocol, et al.,

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 5

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 446

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2010, 16:50
All-right guys! hm2009 and Jivana I think all three of us are prepping for the same school so lets see if we can get a current student / alumnae to help with a mock interview with the three of us. If not, we can do a run with the three of us. I am up for it this week as well - after 8PM EST is fine. We can use the skype accounts set up by GMATclub and just agree on a date and time.
_________________

Tips: http://gmatclub.com/forum/best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: http://gmatclub.com/forum/storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: http://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Kudos [?]: 166 [0], given: 36

Re: GMATClub interview groups   [#permalink] 15 Feb 2010, 16:50

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 113 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMATClub interview groups

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.