Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 21:29 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 21:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Healthcare, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V25
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
WE:Business Development (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 550 Q41 V25
GMAT 2: 590 Q49 V24
GPA: 3.67
WE:Supply Chain Management (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Hi guys! Congrats JK and welcome! I think the FB group is a good idea.
When I was accepted to another MBA program they sent me a link to a FB group with all the the registered students; I assumed the group was created by the school. Does anybody know if this is how it usually works? Should we create one ourselves or ask/wait for the school to do so?
Have a great Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Thanks guys!!! Some schools set up an FB group but I think SDA Bocconi doesn't... We can create a group and ask the adcom for details of other candidates, or any other way they can share the group details

Sent from my A0001 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Has anyone who applied in March received any invite?

I submitted my application on March 18 but still no response from SDA. This waiting period has got me worried. :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
RoliJoshi wrote:
Has anyone who applied in March received any invite?

I submitted my application on March 18 but still no response from SDA. This waiting period has got me worried. :(

I submitted for the March deadline and just heard back that I was accepted. But I know someone else who did also apply and hasn't heard back yet. So, I guess it varies. I now have 10 days to decide if I am going or not. I just wish they would inform me on my chances for any scholarship before I have to make up my mind.

About me:
10 years experience in sales and small business ownership. 660 GMAT. 3.5 GPA from a top 100 US school. US citizen with experience working in Russia and Turkey as well as the US.
I also applied to Cambridge but haven't heard back yet!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Benjamin, congratulations on your admit!!!
I have no info about March applicants specifically, but I guess the school takes about a month for the decision process.

As for the FB group I spoke to the school and they said they'll be creating a group next month... So I guess we'll be introduced to many more of our classmates then

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V36
GPA: 3.36
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

Got my SDA Bocconi acceptance last Friday after 13 weeks of wait. I am super excited to start my MBA journey.

About me:
I am 28 yrs old Technology Lead in an Indian IT company. I have overall 7 years of work experience in championing IT projects in different fields majorly Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering/Enterprise Data Management for domain such as Aerospace, Mining, Oil n Gas, Fashion and Retail. I have lived in Europe for more than 2.5 years in Madrid and Hamburg and somehow i am in love with Europe, so much of diversity, openness and culture.

I am really looking forward to join everyone this fall.

Cheers,
Arpit.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Ciao!
Nice to meet you all.

It was fun to go through the posts and see how many highly interesting profiles are participating.
CONGRATS to the guys already admitted!!!

A bit about myself: My name is Gianluca, Italian, 27 years old, I studied Mechanical Engineering in Milan, then moved to Belgium where I have been working for 4 years as Vehicle Project Manager for a major automotive company. GMAT 710. IELTS 8.0. Passionate about motorsport. Interested in a carreer in consulting.

I have been invited in for an interview next week and I have some questions on the interview format, some of you may be able to help me.
I'd just like to understand whether they ask impromptu presentations and case studies.

If you could help me to clarify this I would appreciate.
I applied also to IMD & IE, but Bocconi is definitily my first choice, so I hope I'll join the FB/https://gmatclub.com/chat group soon as a new candidate :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Healthcare, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V25
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
WE:Business Development (Health Care)
Send PM
Ciao Gianluca !

Feel free to email me on aakashnayak90@gmail.com or add me on Skype :Akash.nayak626.

Would be happy to answer your questions.

Sent from my Moto G Play using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GLDB wrote:
Ciao!
Nice to meet you all.

It was fun to go through the posts and see how many highly interesting profiles are participating.
CONGRATS to the guys already admitted!!!

A bit about myself: My name is Gianluca, Italian, 27 years old, I studied Mechanical Engineering in Milan, then moved to Belgium where I have been working for 4 years as Vehicle Project Manager for a major automotive company. GMAT 710. IELTS 8.0. Passionate about motorsport. Interested in a carreer in consulting.

I have been invited in for an interview next week and I have some questions on the interview format, some of you may be able to help me.
I'd just like to understand whether they ask impromptu presentations and case studies.

If you could help me to clarify this I would appreciate.
I applied also to IMD & IE, but Bocconi is definitily my first choice, so I hope I'll join the FB/https://gmatclub.com/chat group soon as a new candidate :)

Ciao Gianluca!!! Congratulations on the interview invite!!!
As an answer to your question I didn't have any case studies or presentations during my interview. They want to know more about you as a person, your thought process and why have you chosen to do an MBA at this point in your life. The interview itself was 45 to 60 mins, and I didn't even realise how the time passed by.

I had my interview on campus in Milan, I'm assuming you will be doing the same.

Good luck and just be yourself!!!

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
GPA: 3
Send PM
Hi Gianluca, in my case I did the interview locally in Colombia with a Bocconi alumni. He basically covered the questions on the admission but in a conversation format. At the end he did 1 small case regarding the 5 P's (product, price, people...) when building a business, and a math question
[url](https://www.ibankingfaq.com/interviewing ... red-paint/)[/url]

Also I wanted to ask if anyone has gotten any information regarding the accommodation services. Admission said they would send it in July but since I am taking the pre course I wanted to have this defined earlier. I am planning on staying a couple of weeks on september on Airbnb and search for a long term contract when I get there. Does anyone has ideas or got some info regarding this?

Regards!

Pablo S
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hello Pablo and Jrao,
thanks for the reply!
I was a little worried about potential case studies because I have not practiced them a lot but I think I am ready for the interview.
I will do it in Milan, and I'll get the chance to attend a lesson, I will let you know how it goes!

Thanks again,
Gianluca.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM