Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:01 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1728 [1]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: ISB '18 (D)
GPA: 3.97
WE:Project Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
CrackVerbal Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 310 [1]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Re: Anyone Purchased crackverbal online ? [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
globaldesi wrote:
abhisheksports wrote:
Hi,

I bought the Crackverbal online preparation and it has been really good. Working for over 48 hours a week (six-day per week) with no weekends off I wanted something that was not only cost-effective but useful as well.

They offered me a one-year subscription it is something that no other online prep course offers (as far as my knowledge is concerned). Their teaching approach and methodology really helps someone like me who does not have a strong quant background. With Arun, the verbal section too looks pretty easy and in the first couple of weeks I could see improvement.

They offer a free trial course. So i will suggest you give it a try and see for yourself.

P.S: The support team is equally good.

How are you getting in-touch with crack verbal in case of online issues?
I dont see nay contact or support page . I some issues with question explanation

Hi globaldesi,

Once you are a CrackVerbal student, you will be given the contact details of your GMAT facilitator, support team member and the email id of the prep team to resolve your issues.

For now, if you are facing any issues, then write to us at support@crackVerbal.com and we will ensure that your queries are resolved at the earliest.

Also, thanks for brining it to our notice will update our webiste copy to reflect your suggestions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
I have subscription of both E-GMAT as well as Crackverbal.
If we talk about the course content, then the videos of Crackverbal are much more effective it provides a face to face type of interaction.
Talking of the question bank, again I’ll put crackverbal ahead seeing the quality of questions they have along with the detailed solutions.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

I decided to purchase the course after doing a bit of my own research and talking to the reps. I think the course provided is a very cost-effective one for its price and as I like the classroom-style studying but I can't do so because of my work, Arun's videos give me that experience at my own pace in the comfort of my own home. Also, being from India I feel most of the courses are too slow for an Indian who already has some background knowledge in quants and doesn't necessarily need full-blown lectures on the minutest topics like what's a number ( well that could be just my thinking, lol and I get pretty bored with such lectures), I feel this course is perfectly paced and also discusses the questions and how to go about solving them in the exam and the tricks as well. I have seen other courses where the tricks are not so encouraged but in real exam this is very important. They also recently redid the VA portions and have made it even better.
The plus is the customer service, I always have the area representative available to help me out.

You can always try the free trial and see if it works for you to decide. :)

Cheers!
Own Kudos [?]: 310 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
rbsusa wrote:
Hello All,

Anyone have an idea about crackverbal online classes? any feedback on same?

Hi rbsusa,

Is there any particular question about the CrackVerbal online classes that I can answer?

You can sign up for our free GMAT Kickstarter course and see if our teaching methodology suits your learning needs.

Visit https://bit.ly/2HIw87n to access our Free GMAT Kickstarter Course!

The CrackVerbal GMAT online course has been designed to provide you with practical strategies and a systematic plan to prepare effectively for the GMAT along with a busy schedule.

Based on our interaction with thousands of students, we realized that figuring out HOW to prepare for the GMAT is more challenging than WHAT to do to score well. We realized that none of the traditional GMAT courses actually teach you how to study effectively for the GMAT.

To tackle this issue, we have incorporated specific modules in our course to help you prepare better for the GMAT with a full-time job.

The CrackVerbal GMAT course is based on a 3-part framework which includes understanding the concepts, applying the strategies and having the success mindset to crack the GMAT in your first attempt.

Here are some of the Key Features of the CrackVerbal GMAT online course:

1. Structured In-Depth Course
Access 76+ hours of GMAT verbal & quant videos in HD. These videos are divided into GMAT Strategy, concept and application videos.

2. Updated Course Videos:
Our course videos have been updated to reflect the changes made by GMAT its exam pattern in 2018. All our modules contain the updated set of videos and strategies to maximize your GMAT results.

3. Created by Experts
Our course has been designed by a carefully selected team of highly skilled CrackVerbal Instructors, the program is optimized to help you get your target GMAT score.

4. Progressive Learning Framework
We have spent countless hours developing a framework based on techniques that we have seen work for our high-scoring students

5. Customized Study Plan
You will work with designated Mentors to create 1-3 month or long-term study plans based on your GMAT preparation requirements.

6. Exclusive CrackVerbal GMAT Testing Platform
Our GMAT testing platform will help you perfect your GMAT test-taking strategy. The testing platform contains more than 45 sectional tests along with detailed explanations and AI-based analytics. You will get a detailed performance report at the end of every test which will help you identify your areas of improvement.

You can check out our testing platform by visiting https://bit.ly/2HIlPQD

7. Designated Student Counsellor
You get assigned a student counselor who is just a phone call away to sort any issues or queries you are facing with your GMAT prep.

8. Access to Live Sessions
We conduct regular live sessions, where we cover advanced GMAT topics and also answer any questions you might have with particular concepts.

9. Easy Refund policy
We have a 7-day no question asked money back policy.

Here is what our students had to say about our GMAT course:

Our GMAT online course also includes the following modules:

1) GMAT Quant Basics: This module has everything that you need to brush up on your basic quant skills (especially if you are a non-engineer) so you can strengthen the core skills before you move on to the GMAT Quant course.

2) Psychological Hacks to Crack the GMAT - This module covers areas from cognitive science, productivity techniques, and neuroscience to help you create a system to crack the GMAT (especially if you have a tough schedule at work/school during the week)

3) Onboarding GMAT 101 - This module includes all the key aspects to maximize your prep over the next few months.

4) Inside the Mind of a 760 Scorer - In this modules, you will get multiple perspectives on solving the question and will open up the critical thinking process to approaching GMAT 650-750 level questions - a key skill needed on the GMAT.

5) GMAT Score Booster Strategies - This module will give you a snapshot view of the entire course along with specific strategies of guessing, timing, and managing your mental stamina.

Before making up your mind, do sign-up for our free GMAT Kickstarter Course (https://bit.ly/2HIw87n) to see if our teaching style meets your learning needs.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Hi, I have enrolled Crack verbal online course to improve my Verbal score. After going through the online videos from Arun especially CR, my verbal ability of understanding the question itself improved a lot. Understanding the difference between selection of correct choice and elimination of answer choice is the most important factor. I can see the difference. Crack verbal section tests are really reflecting the weak and the strong areas of each section. It gives us confidence to identify, focus and improve on weak areas. Well, the crack verbal support team is well connected and always helping out whenever i seek for any material or doubts. It differs from other course providers both by connecting with students and by differentiating approach in solving the each sectional question Thanks.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1434 [0]
Given Kudos: 582
Send PM
Anyone Purchased crackverbal online ? [#permalink]
rbsusa wrote:
Hello All,

Anyone have an idea about crackverbal online classes? any feedback on same?

hi
I bought the course and completed the classes of Arun sir. This is a user-friendly course, but it should be updated. I am 40% happy with their RC strategies because they don't even read the passages and go through the tips. When I bought e-GMAT, I thought I should have seen the trial sessions. E-GMAT is far better than the first one.

Don't buy any prep without using a free trial session.

Originally posted by Russ19 on 06 Feb 2020, 09:55.
Last edited by Russ19 on 06 Mar 2020, 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72891 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. You can see the reviews for crack verbal here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/crackverbal-345345702

:-)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Just a quick update on our GMAT online course:

We have recently re-shot & updated all our GMAT verbal videos making it more engaging and in a format that is easy to consume.

We understand that you need your lessons to be accessible on the go - that is why our video courses fit perfectly into any screen: mobile, tablet, or laptop. You can access our GMAT strategy, concept and application videos that are short enough to keep your attention yet comprehensive enough to cover the concept.

Our GMAT Online Course also consists of an exclusive module on How to Study for the GMAT where we dwell on the science of productivity and neuroscience to make your preparation for the GMAT more effective. This is based on our research and experience of teaching thousands of students who want to crack the GMAT but just don't know how to study alongside a hectic day job.

I would recommend you to Try our GMAT Online Course for Free first and then decide if you like the way the GMAT concepts are being explained. We also provide a 7-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked after you have purchased the course!
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1728 [0]
Send PM
BenCrackVerbal wrote:

We have recently re-shot & updated all our GMAT verbal videos making it more engaging and in a format that is easy to consume.

We understand that you need your lessons to be accessible on the go - that is why our video courses fit perfectly into any screen: mobile, tablet, or laptop. You can access our GMAT strategy, concept and application videos that are short enough to keep your attention yet comprehensive enough to cover the concept.

Our GMAT Online Course also consists of an exclusive module on How to Study for the GMAT where we dwell on the science of productivity and neuroscience to make your preparation for the GMAT more effective. This is based on our research and experience of teaching thousands of students who want to crack the GMAT but just don't know how to study alongside a hectic day job.

I would recommend you to Try our GMAT Online Course for Free first and then decide if you like the way the GMAT concepts are being explained. We also provide a 7-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked after you have purchased the course!

Thanks Ben
This seems to be a massive improvement. Some how if I try to login on mobile app using same credentials. The app doesn't identify me. Any leads who can help on it

Send PM
Expert Reply
globaldesi you can access the course on gmatonline.crackverbal.com website with your old credentials. We are working on creating a new app, so haven't updated the old one.

Thanks for pointing it out though, we will unlist the app from the app store.

globaldesi wrote:
BenCrackVerbal wrote:

Thanks Ben
This seems to be a massive improvement. Some how if I try to login on mobile app using same credentials. The app doesn't identify me. Any leads who can help on it

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hi,

I bought the Crackverbal online preparation and it has been really good. Working for over 48 hours a week (six-day per week) with no weekends off I wanted something that was not only cost-effective but useful as well.

They offered me a one-year subscription it is something that no other online prep course offers (as far as my knowledge is concerned). Their teaching approach and methodology really helps someone like me who does not have a strong quant background. With Arun, the verbal section too looks pretty easy and in the first couple of weeks I could see improvement.

They offer a free trial course. So i will suggest you give it a try and see for yourself.

VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1728 [0]
Send PM
abhisheksports wrote:
Hi,

How are you getting in-touch with crack verbal in case of online issues?
I dont see nay contact or support page . I some issues with question explanation
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hey hi,

Yes I did, They have all various options according to the type of preparation you want to choose, Comparing it with all few of others and some research which I did, I found that CrackVerbal best suited to me. You should definitely go for it without a second thought!! Best Luck with Prep:) You can have a look at there website.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Few months back,i was looking for an online course.At that time,I watched few of crackverbal videos on youtube.Then ,i decided to take up crackverbal online course.I found the course very modular and clear .Its divided section wise and I found every topic is covered in detail.And there is a support team to resolve queries.There are questions given related to every topic.And in the online videos as well, there are questions discussed.Other than the lectures, there are other advanced questions shared.Overall,I liked the complete package being offered by crackverbal.I am also looking forward to the crackverbal books which are available on Amazon.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 225
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V32
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3
Send PM
I gave my first attempt in Sep 2019 and scored a 650(Q48,V32). I was very disheartened and was therefore looking for some study content and came across Arun Sir webinar videos on youtube. Those videos really helped me a lot in clarifying some of the Verbal as well as Quant topics. Therefore, I decided to buy Crackverbal online subscription as I had already scheduled my GMAT reattempt for 6th Dec 2019. I bought the crackverbal subscription in November with only 1 month left for my exam I started prepping and went through the course. The structured approach used by CV really helped me a lot along with assessment with examples at the end of every sub topic made it easier to glide through the course. The best part is exam section where there are questions which are divided into levels and the higher levels are unlocked only when one solves the lower level (500-600 level) questions. The tracker along with every section helped me in tracking me success ,moreover the AWA section was very helpful for me coz personally I am not much of a writer and the last time I wrote something was for my 12th CBSE Board exam which was ages ago. Overall my experience with Crackverbal has been a smooth and learning one. Though I will be retaking my GMAT once again but jumping to 680(Q 49, V34) in a month time is a huge accomplishment for me and the credit goes to Crackverbal.
But the most impressive part of Crackverbal is holding of regular webinars on the most common student queries and at the same time motivating students to improve for e.g updates regarding toefl examination amid Corona Virus.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi There,

I have kick-started my GMAT preparation after doing a lot of online and offline research.
I have opted for online study materials and tutorials and have zeroed down on Crack verbal Online study program.
Below is my feedback on crack verbal Online material.
Crack verbal is a very well-designed and elegantly presented prep tool. It has played an instrumental role in GMAT preparation and I am banking big time on to achieve the desired GMAT score.

To start -I appreciate the structured learning approach taken to ensure a progressive learning curve. CrackVerbal has kept a top-notch approach towards learning considering working professionals at most pocket-friendly prices. The courses are all about concepts, logic, and strategies that play an essential role in the learning curve. The tutors ensure an in-depth understanding of the concept to crack difficult questions, especially in the Verbal section. The crack verbal online program covers every concept in enough detail to tackle GMAT and not overdoing it.

The online self-paced program has a structured approach of initial concept building and then increasing the difficulty level as a real GMAT level question
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey there,
I have been using Crackverbal and I would definitely recommend it. This is my first attempt at GMAT, and thanks to their well structured and easy to follow videos, I feel pretty confident.

The quality of their questions bank is top notch and they even have a good exam section. They also have personal tutors who you can contact for any further clarification if you get stuck somewhere. The videos cover everything that you need to know, right from the basics. They even have a dedicated section for IR and AWA.

Apart from the prep, they also provide assistance in the application process.

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2