Last visit was: 06 Oct 2024, 02:08 It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 02:08
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: 744 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 413 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 744 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V31
GMAT 2: 640 Q39 V38
GPA: 3.03
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Hi! Just got an invite to interview today. I’m excited at the prospect of being admitted to the school, but am also starting to consider scholarship applications.

Would anyone know whether there are still a lot of scholarships available at this round?

Posted from my mobile device
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
gmatnoob12
Hi! Just got an invite to interview today. I’m excited at the prospect of being admitted to the school, but am also starting to consider scholarship applications. Would anyone know whether there are still a lot of scholarships available at this round? Posted from my mobile device
How much gmat score?
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 589 [0]
Given Kudos: 90
Send PM
Expert Reply
DINGED?

We understand that the journey to your dream MBA program can be challenging. As a gesture of support, we’re offering you a FREE Ding Analysis Session with our top-notch consultants! 🚀

Our experienced consultants specialize in understanding the nuances of MBA admissions, and they’re here to provide valuable insights into your application. Discover personalized feedback on your strengths, areas of improvement, and strategies to strengthen your profile for future applications.

Don’t let a setback define your journey! 🌈 Embrace this opportunity to gain clarity, refine your approach, and elevate your chances of success in the next application cycle.

CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR FREE DINGED ANALYSIS SESSION
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GRE 1: Q157 V166
Send PM
anyone have their interviews already? how did they go?
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 590 Q43 V28 (Online)
GRE 1: Q160 V150
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
hello, does anybody know the exact start date in August 24?
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
Kudos

aditi121212
anyone have their interviews already? how did they go?
­Yes, I had mine a while ago. I don't know if the good cop/bad cop stereotype is generally true, but I can confirm that was the case for me. The first interview was very formal and thorough. The interviewer didn't show any emotions, even though I tried my best to make them sympathetic and maybe even smile or laugh a bit. The interview was approximately 1 hour and I managed to get out a single smile towards the end. It felt like an under pressure type of situation. Maybe that was just their interview style, but I've seen a lot of people say they had an easy and a hard interview, so maybe It's not a coincidence. 
The second interview was very laid-back and friendly. We didn't go much in depth on my profile, but we still managed to cover a lot of topics in a very light-hearted manner. 
Keep in mind that the standard questions like "Why MBA?", "Why INSEAD?" and "Why now?" will definitely get asked. The other questions were based on my profile. My advice would be to be calm, to be yourself and to not overthink too much. If you are genuine and manage to convey the personal messages from your application essays (which got you this far), you should be good.

Good luck to everyone who has not had their interviews yet! :) 
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Has anyone completed an interview yet? I’m curious as to what questions to prepare for
Own Kudos [?]: 413 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
bluesky0823
Has anyone completed an interview yet? I’m curious as to what questions to prepare for
Hey, bluesky0823,

We know a few candidates who have completed the interview round at INSEAD. You can find the Interview debrief of those candidates attached here - https://www.mim-essay.com/blog-preview/ ... n=MainChat

I hope this helps! :)
Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MiM-Essay
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting
Contact us: +91-8448224865
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Hey Guys,
Gave GMAT fe today and received a score of 655. Got 93 percentile so assuming it equivalent to 710 of previous version. I have 10years of work ex in various startups of India. Any chances if I apply for round 4?
Send PM
Expert Reply
Chiragdoshi
Hey Guys, Gave GMAT fe today and received a score of 655. Got 93 percentile so assuming it equivalent to 710 of previous version. I have 10years of work ex in various startups of India. Any chances if I apply for round 4?
Hi, Chiragdoshi,
Send PM
Expert Reply
Chiragdoshi
Hey Guys, Gave GMAT fe today and received a score of 655. Got 93 percentile so assuming it equivalent to 710 of previous version. I have 10years of work ex in various startups of India. Any chances if I apply for round 4?
Thank you for your post!

Firstly, you have a good enough score, and your Work experience could cater to all questions on leadership, team player, instances of excellence, and whatnot.

Based on my experience with candidates applying to INSEAD, first and foremost, you need a very strong reason/purpose for submitting at a very late round at INSEAD. R4 is generally where INSEAD primarily focuses on highly diverse applicants: someone with exceptionally high GMAT scores, high potential candidates with inspiring post-MBA goals, and someone who can contribute a fresh perspective to the incoming class.

Here are a few tips you can follow to increase your chances!
1. Don’t Rush: Please allocate ample time to craft a thoughtful Round 4 application to ensure it stands out. Have a special focus on answering why you are applying so late.
2. Networking with people: Reach out to current students, alums, and admissions committee members to gather insights and enhance your application quality.
3. Visiting INSEAD Campus: Visit the school you’re applying to or interact with them through other social media handles to demonstrate your genuine interest and confidence in the program’s fit for your goals.
4. Uniqueness: Put maximum effort into highlighting aspects of your profile that make you distinct in each element to enhance your chances of standing out in the competitive Round 4 applicant pool.

Finally, I would say that If you are from an over-represented pool, there can be a disadvantage because INSEAD limits the number of admits from a specific nationality/ background. However, a business school will always make a vacancy for a strong candidate, even in Round 4 or 5; hence, your chances remain as good as your overall MBA profile.

To learn more about MBA Class Profile, Acceptance Rate, Eligibility, and Requirements for Getting into INSEAD, you can check this blog https://www.mim-essay.com/insead-mba?ut ... ign=INSEAD

I hope this helps! :)

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MiM-Essay
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting
Contact us: +91-8448224865
Own Kudos [?]: 983 [0]
Given Kudos: 140
Send PM
bluesky0823
Interview debrief section on GMATClub would be the place to go
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
Kudos
Does anyone know when we should expect the final decisions to start rolling in? I heard some people received decisions as early as 2 weeks before the deadline. Is it true or is it too soon?
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
lyuk, I'm in the same boat. My guess would be between 18 and 22 March. Or have people in the last few rounds heard more than one week before the deadline?
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 206 [0]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply
lyuk
Does anyone know when we should expect the final decisions to start rolling in? I heard some people received decisions as early as 2 weeks before the deadline. Is it true or is it too soon?
lyuk, INSEAD doesn't follow a strict protocol when it comes to releasing decisions. ­Each round behaves differently depending on factors such as the number of applications received and such. But yes, it is not uncommon that decisions start being released 2 weeks before the deadline stated on their website, and even before. But the majority tend to be released within the week of the deadline. For R3, this is Mar 18th to Mar 22nd, as kjj1234 has mentioned.  ­
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Anyone waitlisted from R1 received admit?
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GMAT 2: 680 Q40 V42
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Finance: Venture Capital)
Send PM
Kudos
Wanted to share that I received an admit call from INSEAD this morning -- I applied ahead of the Jan. 16 deadline for August Intake.

Beyond excited, best of luck to everyone here!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  36   37   38   39   40  ...  44   
Moderator:
LBS Moderator
47 posts