Last visit was: 17 May 2024, 18:15 It is currently 17 May 2024, 18:15
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
CM7 wrote:
Haha that’s a relief for now. I was about to have a breakdown going into the weekend haha

ahahah, dw I hope u will get thru
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: LBS
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
nish0204 wrote:
guys I got a LBS interview invite w 650 gmat.. do u think I shud apply to insead in r3 n hold a chance?

was it Focus or classic? I plan to apply for the same program and school, can we get in touch?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
YogeshBardia wrote:
was it Focus or classic? I plan to apply for the same program and school, can we get in touch?

it was classic dude.. u can dm me to connect
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
alanbrett7 wrote:
Got interview invite for R3 Aug 24

Congratulations! Can I ask what date you sent in your application?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GRE 1: Q162 V164
GPA: 3.83
WE:General Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Hi all,

First of all, thank you for contributing to these threads, they have been an incredible source of learning/updates. I have a slight quandary.

I received my interview invite for the most recent round of submissions. I am usually based in the US but am currently in India for some immigration paperwork/family event. I reached out to my interviewer to schedule an interview and they gave me a date for a virtual interview that was the next day (that I could not make) though they mentioned that they are based in the same city as me in the US so in person would be okay. I provided my availability at the time though I had a hunch my travel would be delayed.

I had to reschedule my flight back to the US and I let them know of the same but they are traveling the day after I get back. I have about a 2-week window to schedule my interview. I emailed them Monday letting them know of the change and have not heard back. How long would you wait to reach back out and is this something I should be concerned about going into the interview? I am open to interviewing US hours, no matter how late it is but also obviously want to ensure I am not ticking off someone who has input on my application.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 646 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
rajivdwivedi234 wrote:
Hi all, First of all, thank you for contributing to these threads, they have been an incredible source of learning/updates. I have a slight quandary. I received my interview invite for the most recent round of submissions. I am usually based in the US but am currently in India for some immigration paperwork/family event. I reached out to my interviewer to schedule an interview and they gave me a date for a virtual interview that was the next day (that I could not make) though they mentioned that they are based in the same city as me in the US so in person would be okay. I provided my availability at the time though I had a hunch my travel would be delayed. I had to reschedule my flight back to the US and I let them know of the same but they are traveling the day after I get back. I have about a 2-week window to schedule my interview. I emailed them Monday letting them know of the change and have not heard back. How long would you wait to reach back out and is this something I should be concerned about going into the interview? I am open to interviewing US hours, no matter how late it is but also obviously want to ensure I am not ticking off someone who has input on my application.

Don’t stress over the format too much. just give your best whether it’s a virtual or in-person interview. The interviewer has a comprehensive form to fill out, and regardless of the format, they’ll ensure they cover all the relevant points. Feel free to send a gentle reminder soon, perhaps in a couple of days, and you can even express your concern about potentially not being able to interview in person. Stay positive!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 235 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
xrheisenberg0 wrote:
Hi all,

First of all, thank you for contributing to these threads, they have been an incredible source of learning/updates. I have a slight quandary.

I received my interview invite for the most recent round of submissions. I am usually based in the US but am currently in India for some immigration paperwork/family event. I reached out to my interviewer to schedule an interview and they gave me a date for a virtual interview that was the next day (that I could not make) though they mentioned that they are based in the same city as me in the US so in person would be okay. I provided my availability at the time though I had a hunch my travel would be delayed.

I had to reschedule my flight back to the US and I let them know of the same but they are traveling the day after I get back. I have about a 2-week window to schedule my interview. I emailed them Monday letting them know of the change and have not heard back. How long would you wait to reach back out and is this something I should be concerned about going into the interview? I am open to interviewing US hours, no matter how late it is but also obviously want to ensure I am not ticking off someone who has input on my application.

­The alum interviewer has been in your shoes as an applicant, so they would understand these challenges. Few people get to interview in-person, so interviewing online wouldn't affect your chances.

You could remind them in about a week's time. Based on how the conversation goes, even bring this (rescheduling topic) up sometime during the interview and lighten the mood. I wouldn't worry about it though. Prep well, be conversational, and do well!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hi all, should I be worried if I still haven’t received interview invite for R3 ? Is it more likely to receive a rejection as we get closer to Feb 16?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Not sure my friend. Does anyone know the pattern from previous years?
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 194 [0]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply

Ras2036 wrote:
Hi all, should I be worried if I still haven’t received interview invite for R3 ? Is it more likely to receive a rejection as we get closer to Feb 16?

­Hi Ras2036,

while most of the rejections tend to be released closer to the notification deadline, at this point in time with one full week until Feb 16th, there is no reason at all to assume the worst. 

Warm regards
Alex
 ­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
Has anyone who was waitlisted in R1 for the INSEAD MBA Aug-24 intake received an offer?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GMAT Focus 1:
665 Q84 V82 DI83
GPA: 4
Send PM
ARLeeConsulting wrote:
Ras2036 wrote:

­Hi Ras2036,

while most of the rejections tend to be released closer to the notification deadline, at this point in time with one full week until Feb 16th, there is no reason at all to assume the worst. 

Warm regards
Alex
 ­

­Hey, I havent received the call yet, and frankly quite worried. Is it the rejections will be released closer to the deadline or both interview calls and rejections will be towards the end?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GRE 1: Q157 V166
Send PM
Hi all, I have a question regarding R3 for Aug’24 intake.
Are interview invites being sent out throughout the week / has anyone received theirs? Or is it scheduled to be sent out directly on the 16th of Feb?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
GMAT Focus 1:
655 Q81 V84 DI82
GRE 1: Q164 V150
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
aditi121212 wrote:
Hi all, I have a question regarding R3 for Aug’24 intake. Are interview invites being sent out throughout the week / has anyone received theirs? Or is it scheduled to be sent out directly on the 16th of Feb?

Same question!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Yeah, guys. Bad gut feeling about not having received an interview invite until now. But it ain't over I guess...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
I received the interview invite at the end of last month. I don't know if they are being sent in bulk, but since it's a rolling admission, it's not over until it's over.

I'm still worried about my chances for admission though. Does anyone know at which point people usually get waitlisted - before or after the interviews? Does getting to the the interview stage mean that your profile is considered a good fit, or do they make a more thorough inspection of your whole application only after the interviews?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  34   35   36   37   38  ...  43   
Moderator:
MBA Admissions Consultant
3723 posts