Last visit was: 15 May 2024, 14:44 It is currently 15 May 2024, 14:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
congrats nervous. you certainly deserve it.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
nervousgmat wrote:
So, today was the only day I somehow managed to forget about my cell phone. I left it in the pocket of my coat. At 4:55 it occurs to me that I haven't seen it for the entire day. At 4:56 I see a missed call from an 847 number. I get excited but then calm myself down because I know that a call should come from the "unknown" number. Nevertheless, I still listen to the voice-mail and guess what I hear???

" I am very excited to let you know that you were admitted to the 2-year program."
I start jumping up and down while my coworkers stare at me like “what is wrong on with you?”.

I AM ADMITTED TO KELLOGG!!! HOLY SH*T!!!

The call came in at 3:15 EST.

Great !!!!!!!!!

Congrats Neighbor ---------------------------------------

8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 107 [0]
 Q49  V45
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats nervous! you must be pretty excited.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats "nervous-no-more-gmat".....!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 265 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thank you, everyone, for your congratulations!
I am still in shock and disbelief...

Good luck to all still waiting for their decisions.

Not-so-nervous
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 806 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General/Operations Management
Schools:Kellogg Alum: Class of 2010
 Q49  V42
Send PM
[#permalink]
Awesome news Nervous, talk about great Xmas present. I kind of figured that when your status changed on there that you were going to get in. I got an email from someone who emailed me from BW right after I got in asking what my status said because theirs had changed the same way yours had. I didn't want to jinx you though by saying that.

One more gmatclubber gets admitted and we will out number the kids who might be heading just south of Kellogg in the fall. I think you should forget about all your R2 application, relax and join us at Kellogg. Save the grand on R2 applications.

Are you planning on coming to admit weekend in Feb? We should try to plan a GMATclub get together.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
 Q49  V42
Send PM
[#permalink]
Nervous you should ask prae to change your screen name to something more fitting. Dont use your BW name though.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
riverripper wrote:
Awesome news Nervous, talk about great Xmas present. I kind of figured that when your status changed on there that you were going to get in. I got an email from someone who emailed me from BW right after I got in asking what my status said because theirs had changed the same way yours had. I didn't want to jinx you though by saying that.

One more gmatclubber gets admitted and we will out number the kids who might be heading just south of Kellogg in the fall. I think you should forget about all your R2 application, relax and join us at Kellogg. Save the grand on R2 applications.

Are you planning on coming to admit weekend in Feb? We should try to plan a GMATclub get together.

Thanks, river!
Is the admit weekend in February? I will definitely go. Apparently, there is also an admit event in New York at the end of January. I will be going there as well!
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
riverripper wrote:
Nervous you should ask prae to change your screen name to something more fitting. Dont use your BW name though.

LOL! Yeah, I know what you mean about the BW screen name.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
the student rep who called me said she thought DAK was Feb 15-17. However, it hasn't been published yet.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
Quote:

LOL! Yeah, I know what you mean about the BW screen name

What is BW? Just curious?
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
 Q49  V42
Send PM
[#permalink]
It is Feb 15-17th. Its in the package they email to you. I haven't heard how you reserve your spot. Someone asked the question on their admitted student board, which is not very active yet so something tells me a lot of people haven't gotten their packages yet.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
riverripper wrote:

River -- was the person who emailed you nervous, using a different screenname? :-D
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 107 [0]
 Q49  V45
Send PM
[#permalink]
Nervous, I just saw your profile on AskAccepted and saw Paul's response. I laughed out loud. I know why Paul responded the way he did, but I guess this just goes to prove we should always apply to our top choices, however low we think the odds are.

Quote:
I think your odds are decent to good that one or more of the schools you listed will admit you, though I think your odds at Kellogg are lowest because of the weak extracurriculars (and would probably advise against applying there).
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
Ozmba2006 wrote:
Quote:

LOL! Yeah, I know what you mean about the BW screen name

What is BW? Just curious?

BW = business week fourms
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats nervous!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
riverripper wrote:
It is Feb 15-17th. Its in the package they email to you. I haven't heard how you reserve your spot. Someone asked the question on their admitted student board, which is not very active yet so something tells me a lot of people haven't gotten their packages yet.

Email or mail?

My mail package was just a leather padfolio with a few letters and forms. I must have missed the DAK notification. It still says stay tuned on the website but I was hoping to book soon since flights are only $279 from SFO.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1  ...  32   33   34   35   36  ...  100