Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 23:09 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools:USC R2 (In), UCLA R2 (In), Columbia RD (Ding w/o interview), Haas R2 (Ding w/o interview)
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos:
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools:Michigan Ross Class of 2013
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling All UCLA 2011 Applicants! [#permalink]
Sorry for the late response. I'm in for the FEMBA program. Submitted for round 2 back on 2/9.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Management Consulting
Schools:Kenan Flagler (R2-Interviewed - Ding), Tuck (R3 - Ding), UCLA (R2 - Ding), Haas (R3), Tepper (R2-Ding), McCombs (R2 - Ding w/o Interview), Simon (R2-Admit)
 Q48  V27 GMAT 2: 700  Q50  V35
GPA: 3.86
WE 1: 6
Send PM
My application status changed sometime today to "Your application is complete for committee review and will have a decision released by the publish date for your round." I haven't received any mail regarding interview invitation. Does this status mean a ding? Please let me know if anyone has any idea.
Intern
Intern
Schools:Kenan Flagler (R2-Interviewed - Ding), Tuck (R3 - Ding), UCLA (R2 - Ding), Haas (R3), Tepper (R2-Ding), McCombs (R2 - Ding w/o Interview), Simon (R2-Admit)
Send PM
NewSc2 wrote:
abhishekg82 wrote:
NewSc2 wrote:
Has anybody seen their status change and not gotten an invite? It seems like anybody who sees their application status change to "under review" has gotten one here.

For the record, mine still just says submitted. =\

My application status long time ago but still waiting for the invite.

Posted from my mobile device

I'm sorry—I'm assuming you said your application status "changed" a long time ago?

Yes. I did mean "changed". Sorry for the late reply.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
pjman wrote:
bp9908 wrote:
Count me in for Rd 2 . Submitted my app on 1/5

My status changed to "Your application is complete for committee review and will have a decision released by the publish date for your round." on 2/14 but have not received an interview invite yet.

Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
How long should i wait before assuming a ding !! :(

Profile:
Indian male
Gmat : 690
Work ex : 6+ yrs in IT industry

bp9908: I am in the same boat as you are. My status changed on 14/02 (or that is when I got to know that it has changed). Given that people usually get invites shortly after or before their statuses change on the application page (see page 31 of this thread), I had assumed that I am heading towards a ding. Not sure I am still allowed to keep my hopes alive :?

Good luck to you.

Hello Pjman & Bp9908:

You guys mentioned that your application status changed last week. Have you received any interview invitation? My status changed sometime today but haven't received any mail yet. Please let me know.

Thanks!
Abhishek
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Abhishek : I have not received an invite till today. I think its a ding :(

You should still be hopeful as your status changed today , you should wait for a while as lot of people have received invites on the next day after the status change.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bp9908 wrote:

You should still be hopeful as your status changed today , you should wait for a while as lot of people have received invites on the next day after the status change.

Thank you Bp9908, I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow for an invitation. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good Luck for rest of your applications.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
abhishekg82 wrote:
bp9908 wrote:

Thank you Bp9908, I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow for an invitation. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good Luck for rest of your applications.

Guys - Haven't heard anything but I still check my inbox with hopeful eyes. Nevertheless, I have prepared myself for the ding email on the final decision date. Looks like UCLA doesn't like me and my application :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys, had my interview yesterday. No surprise questions. just the usual why mba and what are the goals...
It was by a 2nd year student. Was relaxed and conversational.
I felt it went fine, though I felt it was too short. The actual interview lasted only for 20 mins. The last 10 mins was me asking her questions. I don't know whether that's the norm. Anyways now its another long wait!

Originally posted by ggopan on 23 Feb 2011, 10:52.
Last edited by ggopan on 23 Feb 2011, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Schools:USC R2 (In), UCLA R2 (In), Columbia RD (Ding w/o interview), Haas R2 (Ding w/o interview)
Send PM
For those who have received status changes, do you get an emailnotification when your status changes? Or do you need to actively login and check your account?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
marketingchick wrote:
For those who have received status changes, do you get an emailnotification when your status changes? Or do you need to actively login and check your account?

I saw the change after logging into the app portal. Didn't get any mail from the adcom. Not sure what is next.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
ggopan wrote:
I felt it went fine, though I felt it was too short. The actual interview lasted only for 20 mins. The last 10 mins was me asking her questions. I don't know whether that's the norm. Anyways now its another long wait!

Wow, you got through 12 questions in 20 minutes? I would probably go through 4, but I guess I'm more of a rambler.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

Just to refresh the memories here. If you look back in the thread, it can take up to hours after you get a status update to receive an invite. I received my invite approximately 8 hours after the status change. Based on the feedback from this forum, it seems those who haven't heard after one day, have not heard back at all. However, I just checked again for all of you still waiting, and there are still around 30 openings up to 3/17.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools:Michigan Ross Class of 2013
Send PM
I just had my on-campus interview with a second year student. She was very friendly and relaxed, and asked all standard questions. Then I had 5-10 minutes to ask a couple questions. They keep to a pretty strict 30 minute schedule, since they have interviews booked back-to-back.

This was the last of my interviews; now it's just a waiting game...

Originally posted by tortoiserun on 23 Feb 2011, 14:04.
Last edited by tortoiserun on 24 Feb 2011, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
My status still says " your application is complete for review". I haven't seen any updates on this. I applied in R2.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
haas2011 wrote:
My status still says " your application is complete for review". I haven't seen any updates on this. I applied in R2.

Same here...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I heard interview invites will go out till mid-March. I guess there is still hope
Intern
Intern
Schools:Haas (R2-Ding), UCLA (R2-Admit!), Duke (R2-WL)
 Q40  V34 GMAT 2: 710  Q48  V40
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
I just got an interview invite via email. I didn't check my status today, but I know it was "Your application is complete for review" yesterday. So it must have changed sometime today.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43  ...  68