Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:36 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 352 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Re: Current Student Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: School team spirit
Monica Dee explores how exercise adds to her MBA experience

Read more
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Send PM
FROM uwengdori - Current Student: Goodlife half-marathon completed

I started running back in 2005. I finally conquered what seemed impossible.

Not sure when I would be able to do full marathon, but this will do for now.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Current Student
Send PM
FROM uwengdori - Current Student: Rotman

I have been practicing Adobe Illustrator these days. Hopefully it looks similiar enough

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Healthcare
Schools: Duke '15 (M)
Send PM
FROM From Bench to Board (Fuqua): Recruiting at Duke MBA (Fuqua)
With my MBA journey at Duke Fuqua coming to an end, I thought it'd be a great time to wrap up and reflect upon my experiences in the past 2 years. In an effort to write things that my readers care the most about, a while back I reached out to GMATClub and sought out questions. I plan to answer one of these questions per post over the next couple of months. So stay tuned for more content that have been decided by you, the reader.
Continue reading »
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: Bursting the bubble
In her first post, Kristina Koch reflects on her first year

Read more
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: The value of taking a break
Brenden Sheehan describes his relaxing week off between terms

Read more
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Technology, Leadership
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.99
WE:Business Development (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
FROM NandoParrado: The light at the end of the admin tunnel
The start of Week Zero at the GSB is exactly 4 months away, and my days are getting busier and busier with several admin tasks which require completion before August. In particular: getting my US Visa, securing my accommodation at Stanford and relocating all my … Continue reading →
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: Oxford Africa Conference
Sam Peter prepares to make the most of an annual event at his school

Read more
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: Live Q&A: Executive Education
Is executive education effective? Ask our panel of experts on Wednesday, May 20 2015, from 2-3pm BST. Register now to participate.

On the panel are:

Submit your questions on the right-hand side of this post.

For more information, take a look at the FT Executive Education 2015 rankings of customised and open enrollment programmes.

Read more
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: Travel can make you a better leader

Good news for globetrotting MBAs: travel can make you a better leader. A recent article I read espoused the benefits of traveling from a managerial perspective, stating that it inspires creativity and innovation, builds community, fosters an appreciation for diversity, forces you outside your comfort zone and strengthens emotional intelligence.
Read more
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: A day of micro-business pitches
Marta Szczerba is inspired by the entrepreneurial skills of her classmates

Read more
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Healthcare
Schools: Duke '15 (M)
Send PM
FROM From Bench to Board (Fuqua): The Summer Before the MBA
One question I get a lot from prospective students is what to do in the summer before the MBA program. Like a lot of folks from non traditional backgrounds, I contemplated if I needed to take some classes to prepare for the MBA curriculum. I'll share my thoughts on this question and offer some advice as a recent graduate of the Duke MBA program.
Continue reading »
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: The penultimate lap
Gareth Rees struggles to get motivated about his final module before dissertation time

Read more
SVP
SVP
Send PM
FROM Financial Times MBA Blog: Live Q&A: Is an MBA oath relevant?
Should all MBA students be taking an oath? On Thursday, 28th May 2015, between 2 - 3pm BST, two experts will answer readers' questions on how to establish ethical practice in business school graduates.

On the panel are:

• Enase Okonedo, dean of Lagos Business School
  • Judith Samuelson, co-founder of the Business and Society Programme at The Aspen Institute
Submit your questions on the right-hand side of this post or email ask@ft.com.

Read more
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
FROM gmat4IMD: A beautiful Brazilian morning @ the port of Vitoria… ?

A beautiful Brazilian morning @ the port of Vitoria… ?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
FROM gmat4IMD: Official
In the meantime, got a letter of attendance from IMD confirming officially that I’m part of the IMD MBA class of 2016.
Time to chat a bit with my future classmates. IMD is already connecting future classmates officially through web…
Current Student
Send PM
FROM uwengdori - Current Student: First Summer of MBA

The following pictures perfectly describe what I’ve been up to these days. MBA is an extremely valuable tool in your career, no doubt, just that it is also a difficult process that requires devotion, time, and thoughts.

Past weeks have been about designing my fulltime job application plan, searching for internship leads, studying for certifications, and resting.

To those coming into Rotman this September, enjoy your summer, like really enjoy it before coming. You will miss it.

To my friends, enjoy to the fullest.

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  13   14   15   16   17   18   19  ...  44   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts