Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:52 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 428 [0]
Given Kudos: 331
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GPA: 3.76
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72889 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 798 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 428 [0]
Given Kudos: 331
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GPA: 3.76
Send PM
Re: GMAT Registration Packages [#permalink]
Hi
I have emailed let see what i will get in response. Well, if its only for USA candidates then this is totally a discrimination. They must provide equal opportunity to everyone.

sahilvijay wrote:
bb wrote:
This option has been available for undergraduate students for a while.

And while it’s specifically does not seem to limit it to the US only, I believe it is limited only to the undergraduate students in the United States based on the language of this page https://www.mba.com/ocp

Posted from my mobile device

Hi bb

i tried your link to register. The website showed no centers found. I then tried typing country USA then it showed some centers for GMAT.
So, i think in India 150 USD option is not available :(
If you can contact with any official member in this forum regarding this, we all from India will be thankful.

Attaching a pic .

Thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 798 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
sananoor wrote:
Hi
I have emailed let see what i will get in response. Well, if its only for USA candidates then this is totally a discrimination. They must provide equal opportunity to everyone.

sahilvijay wrote:
bb wrote:
This option has been available for undergraduate students for a while.

And while it’s specifically does not seem to limit it to the US only, I believe it is limited only to the undergraduate students in the United States based on the language of this page https://www.mba.com/ocp

Posted from my mobile device

Hi bb

i tried your link to register. The website showed no centers found. I then tried typing country USA then it showed some centers for GMAT.
So, i think in India 150 USD option is not available :(
If you can contact with any official member in this forum regarding this, we all from India will be thankful.

Attaching a pic .

Thanks

OfficialGMAT kindly have a look into above mentioned matter. We are not living in USA and therefore unable to book GMAT exam in $150.
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Expert Reply
sananoor wrote:
Hi,

Recently mba.com has provided registration option for candidates. Candidates can register GMAT for $150 or $250 depending either one want to send his/her report to universities or not. Is this option for everyone or only for US candidates? As few of my Pakistani friends have tried $150 package but were not able to register. Any information regarding this issue?

Hello,

As part of our mission to promote graduate management education, we pilot several initiatives and activities across various markets. One such initiative is a program we are currently piloting in a limited number of schools in the US. As part of the same, undergraduates from these participating schools have the choice to register for the GMAT® exam for a promotional price of $150 (this offer does not include any free score reports, and the candidate can order additional score reports for $50 each). At this time, we have made no decisions on how long we will continue this pilot whether we will expand it to other markets.

Regards,
Leah
Customer Care Team
GMAT Club Bot