Last visit was: 03 Jun 2024, 09:41 It is currently 03 Jun 2024, 09:41
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 164 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Attn GMAT Test-Takers on the US East Coast: If your test center is closed, you will be contacted by Pearson Vue via the contact info you provided when you scheduled the appointment. All communications will come from Pearson Vue, not from your test center. If you have any questions or need to reschedule, please contact Pearson Vue at +1 (800) 717-GMAT (4628) or email GMATCandidateServicesAmericas@Pearson.com. Stay safe and stay dry!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
URGENT Help [#permalink]
My exam for Gmat is on 16th Nov and as I learnt that i have to carry my passoprt during the exam.
But, my passoprt is with Swiss Embessy for the visa process, as I have to travel a week later.

So, at time of exam I won't be having my passoprt with me.

But I have with me the photo copy of my passport front and last page (colored scanned copy too), which provides all the details which the GMAT Requires (My name, Photo, Signature and the Address). If required, I could carry the embessy interivew call letter also. (or any other document as ID proof).
Seeing the genuinity of my problem, I hope GMAT/Pearson VUE should support on it.

Please respond, if you can help me with this query.
Send PM
Re: URGENT Help [#permalink]
Expert Reply
inout wrote:
My exam for Gmat is on 16th Nov and as I learnt that i have to carry my passoprt during the exam.
But, my passoprt is with Swiss Embessy for the visa process, as I have to travel a week later.

So, at time of exam I won't be having my passoprt with me.

But I have with me the photo copy of my passport front and last page (colored scanned copy too), which provides all the details which the GMAT Requires (My name, Photo, Signature and the Address). If required, I could carry the embessy interivew call letter also. (or any other document as ID proof).
Seeing the genuinity of my problem, I hope GMAT/Pearson VUE should support on it.

Please respond, if you can help me with this query.

Hi Inout,

We received the email that you sent to us this morning. It has been escalated to the Pearson VUE coordinator team. They will contact you directly regarding this question.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I am trying to install the GMATprep software and after installation while trying to run the software it says 'ioError'. Please help. (I have already checked and removed NLS and re-tried, same error still appears)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Angiee wrote:
I am trying to install the GMATprep software and after installation while trying to run the software it says 'ioError'. Please help. (I have already checked and removed NLS and re-tried, same error still appears)

Sorry to hear about that. Please send an email to gmatprep@gmac.com with a screen shot and the OS version you are using in the email. We'll have our developer team take a look at it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Hi!

I would like to ask how long does it take for the unofficial report to go to the desired school.
For example, if I select the 5 schools that I would like my result to be send to, when would they know the unofficial result. Do they get to know it right away or it takes time?
Thanks a lot!
Send PM
Expert Reply
balkan wrote:
Hi!

I would like to ask how long does it take for the unofficial report to go to the desired school.
For example, if I select the 5 schools that I would like my result to be send to, when would they know the unofficial result. Do they get to know it right away or it takes time?
Thanks a lot!

The schools you select are sent only your Official Score Report, which can take up to 20 business days. Your unofficial score, which you will see as soon as you finish the exam, is for your personal information only. I hope that helps!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 68 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Angiee wrote:

Hey Angiee,

I also got the same error screens. But I figured out how to get through it!

When you get IOERROR messages, there are about 50 dialogue boxes (one over the other). So just keep clicking on the 'OK' button.... approximately 50 times. Soon you will realize that 'you have acknowledged all the error messages' and no dialogue box is left.

Then you are good to use to GMAT Prep Software.
Hope it helps.

Jai
Send PM
Expert Reply
jai1902 wrote:
Angiee wrote:

Hey Angiee,

I also got the same error screens. But I figured out how to get through it!

When you get IOERROR messages, there are about 50 dialogue boxes (one over the other). So just keep clicking on the 'OK' button.... approximately 50 times. Soon you will realize that 'you have acknowledged all the error messages' and no dialogue box is left.

Then you are good to use to GMAT Prep Software.
Hope it helps.

Jai

Thanks for your comments on this. I shared this post with our developers. We certainly don't want people to have to click through 50 error messages to access the software!
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello, GMAT Club members! As a reminder, we are here to answer any of your questions about the GMAT exam!

Rebecca
Graduate Management Admission Council
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4064 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Hi Rebecca,
Can you please let us know that why GMAC is not lenient enough in allowing test takers to submit their score (to the schools they want) after the test is over and they see their score on the screen ?

Appreciate your feedback.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Does GMAC consider requests ? [#permalink]
Hello,

I am retaking the GMAT on 19th March as my first attempt did not go well. It was the earliest date I could find after the cooling period. However the school that I want to apply to has its deadline on 31st March. So I was wondering if it would be possible to request for an accelerated delivery of the official scores in such a situation.
Hoping for a prompt reply,

Regards,
Shraddha
Send PM
Expert Reply
debayan222 wrote:
Hi Rebecca,
Can you please let us know that why GMAC is not lenient enough in allowing test takers to submit their score (to the schools they want) after the test is over and they see their score on the screen ?

Appreciate your feedback.

Hello, Debayan! We do require test-takers to select their five schools to send their score reports to for free, but you can send score reports to schools after take the exam for an additional fee. This is done for efficiency purposes.

Thanks for the question.
Send PM
Re: Does GMAC consider requests ? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
jhashraddha wrote:
Hello,

I am retaking the GMAT on 19th March as my first attempt did not go well. It was the earliest date I could find after the cooling period. However the school that I want to apply to has its deadline on 31st March. So I was wondering if it would be possible to request for an accelerated delivery of the official scores in such a situation.

Regards,
Shraddha

Hello, Shraddah! Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite your GMAT score report. At this time it is taking the full 20 days to process the report. I recommend you reach out to the school you plan to apply to, to discuss the situation. Some schools are willing to wait for a GMAT score report if the test-taker has taken the exam. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:
jhashraddha wrote:
Hello,

Regards,
Shraddha

Hello, Shraddah! Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite your GMAT score report. At this time it is taking the full 20 days to process the report. I recommend you reach out to the school you plan to apply to, to discuss the situation. Some schools are willing to wait for a GMAT score report if the test-taker has taken the exam. Good luck!

That's too bad. I spoke to the school today and they said that they need the official report by the deadline, so I won't clear this year if I can't provide that. Could you please help me out?

Thanks
Send PM
Expert Reply
jhashraddha wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
jhashraddha wrote:
Hello,

Regards,
Shraddha

That's too bad. I spoke to the school today and they said that they need the official report by the deadline, so I won't clear this year if I can't provide that. Could you please help me out?

Thanks

Unfortunately we cannot provide accelerated delivery of GMAT score reports. I wish you the best of luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [0]
Given Kudos: 181
Concentration: Leadership, Marketing
GMAT 1: 540 Q36 V28
GMAT 2: 550 Q39 V27
GMAT 3: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 2.82
WE:Human Resources (Health Care)
Send PM
I took the GMAT on Feb the 13th booking on phone , and a few minutes ago I scheduled online it for the 3rd of April , received the confirmation email and the payment receipt , but still my profile under the title" future exams" has this sentence "You do not have any exams scheduled."

Is this normal?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6  ...  29