Last visit was: 05 May 2024, 23:16 It is currently 05 May 2024, 23:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Re: Profile evaluation [#permalink]
aniketkumar123 wrote:
nehasingh1020 wrote:
Hi Aniket,

Hope you are well.
You have a good profile & based on your profile, here are few US B-Schools with average GMAT Range:
1. Haas 630-740
2. SMU Cox 560-710
3. Cornell 620-740
4. Austin McCombs 620-730
5. Minnesota 530-690
6. Indiana-Kelley 590-700
7. Vanderbilt 620-720
8. Texas-Mays 580-720

Also, kindly be informative that applying in multiple b-schools raises the chances of being accepted in 2 or 3 schools. Most importantly, the weight-age given to GMAT in US B-School(s) is not more that 20% of the entire application. So, suggest you to start working on your essays parallel to your GMAT if your targeting 2013 intake.

Wish you good luck for your GMAT.

Cheers!!

aniketkumar123 wrote:
Hi All,
I wanted to pursue my MBA in USA. Kindly evaluate my profile and let me know which all colleges will be most appropriate for me:-
of
Class 10th% - 89%
Class 12th % - 72%
Bachelors of Engineering - 62 %
GMAT Score - Will take up the test in Jan 2013( expecting between 650-670)
Currently working in Tata Consultancy Services as Test Analyst with working experience of 26 months by 1st December 2012.
Current Role:- Business Requirement analysis, manage a team of 3-4 people, Interacting with client about new project implementation, planning for Software Quality etc.
Extra Co-curricular activities - Good number of certificates in various trainings, Representative of my TCS Batch, Awarded with TCS GEMS.

Thanks

Thanks alot Neha :-D . Can you please tell me in which round I should apply ? As I have missed few deadlines, I will be able to apply in 3rd/4th round. Will it make any difference in GMAT cut-off marks or in future with reference to internships/jobs ? I am bit confused on these issues.

Hi Aniket,

I strongly suggest that you start working on your applications parallel to your GMAT.
Equal weight-age is given to all the rounds.
For in depth discussion you can PM me your contact number.
We can discuss it over the phone.

Cheers!!

https://www.general-ed.com/MBA-essay-analysis
Intern
Intern
Send PM
aniketkumar123 wrote:
Hi All,
I wanted to pursue my MBA in USA. Kindly evaluate my profile and let me know which all colleges will be most appropriate for me:-
of
Class 10th% - 89%
Class 12th % - 72%
Currently working in Tata Consultancy Services as Test Analyst with working experience of 26 months by 1st December 2012.
Current Role:- Business Requirement analysis, manage a team of 3-4 people, Interacting with client about new project implementation, planning for Software Quality etc.
Extra Co-curricular activities - Good number of certificates in various trainings, Representative of my TCS Batch, Awarded with TCS GEMS.

Thanks

Thanks Neha. My Phone no is :- 07676366838. I would like to know your opinion about Masters in International Business in HULT International Business School. My main point of concern is about its placement and salary offered on an average ? Kindly tell me.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nehasingh1020 wrote:
Hi Aniket,

Hope you are well.
You have a good profile & based on your profile, here are few US B-Schools with average GMAT Range:
1. Haas 630-740
2. SMU Cox 560-710
3. Cornell 620-740
4. Austin McCombs 620-730
5. Minnesota 530-690
6. Indiana-Kelley 590-700
7. Vanderbilt 620-720
8. Texas-Mays 580-720

Also, kindly be informative that applying in multiple b-schools raises the chances of being accepted in 2 or 3 schools. Most importantly, the weight-age given to GMAT in US B-School(s) is not more that 20% of the entire application. So, suggest you to start working on your essays parallel to your GMAT if your targeting

2013 intake.

Wish you good luck for your GMAT.

Cheers!!

aniketkumar123 wrote:
Hi All,
of
Class 10th% - 89%
Class 12th % - 72%

Thanks

Hi All,
I have a doubt. After completing my 12th exam. I had worked as a Sale Representative in a pharma company for almost 1 year and after completing my engineering also I had worked as a Sales Manager for the same company for almost 5 months. So will this be counted in my work experience ? I have work experience letter for both the span of work that I have done. Can I add it in my CV & SOP ? Will it leave a good impact ?
GMAT Club Bot