Last visit was: 05 May 2024, 21:52 It is currently 05 May 2024, 21:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE:Securities Sales and Trading (Other)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.53
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE:Securities Sales and Trading (Other)
Send PM
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink]
bucc1919 wrote:
rajiv1984 wrote:
I just received an interview invite from Pam Maestas. I was surprised as my application was in the review stage since about 1.5 months.

I have a question for those who have received an interview invite and are located in the US but not in California. I am in Chicago and when I tried to schedule an on-campus interview it says - "Sorry! There are no dates available for interviews within the next three weeks. Please revisit this link weekly to view new appointment slots."

What are my options? keep waiting? has anyone opted for an off-campus interview in the United States?

I did my interview with an alum in Houston. I had already visited campus earlier this year, so I opted out of taking another flight. The alum I met with told me that he had been interviewing candidates here for years.

Thank you for the prompt response! I think I will go ahead and schedule with an alumni here in Chicago! Any feedback on the interview questions? was it conversational? was he asking specific details about your application or was he asking more general questions?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.53
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
rajiv1984 wrote:
bucc1919 wrote:
rajiv1984 wrote:
I just received an interview invite from Pam Maestas. I was surprised as my application was in the review stage since about 1.5 months.

I have a question for those who have received an interview invite and are located in the US but not in California. I am in Chicago and when I tried to schedule an on-campus interview it says - "Sorry! There are no dates available for interviews within the next three weeks. Please revisit this link weekly to view new appointment slots."

What are my options? keep waiting? has anyone opted for an off-campus interview in the United States?

I did my interview with an alum in Houston. I had already visited campus earlier this year, so I opted out of taking another flight. The alum I met with told me that he had been interviewing candidates here for years.

Thank you for the prompt response! I think I will go ahead and schedule with an alumni here in Chicago! Any feedback on the interview questions? was it conversational? was he asking specific details about your application or was he asking more general questions?

Just the normal ones that you would expect. The only one that caught me a little off guard was being asked to about why I would be better able to achieve my specific goals by getting an MBA versus continuing to work in my industry, being that I hope to eventually return.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 2
HAAS TRIVIA CONTEST – DAY 2: Cleantech to Market is an innovative experiential learning course that partners business school students with scientists and engineers.  Give an example of one of the 2013 projects that will be presented at the 4th Annual Symposium on Friday, December 6th.  Note: This event is open to the public if you’d like to attend!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
alwayshopeful wrote:
I'm getting the error message too. Must be their system...

Are you guys still getting the error message?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V42
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.9
WE:Analyst (Other)
Send PM
Yes.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 3

HAAS TRIVIA CONTEST – DAY 3: The following photo features students from the Haas Sports Business Club from their trip in September. Name the two (2) cities, and two (2) of the companies they visited along this trek.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q161 V165
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
CarlosLaronda wrote:
alwayshopeful wrote:

I'm not getting an error message, but I never saw one to begin with.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone,

Does anybody still have the "Your application is ready for review..." Status Description?

Also, did anyone of the people called for interview have this status description when they were called for interview?

I am asking because my status says "Application Under Review" but the Status Description says that my application is ready for review so I'm not sure whether admissions already looked at my application... Does anyone have a thought on this? Thanks!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.6
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
CarlosLaronda wrote:
alwayshopeful wrote:

Try deleting your browser cookies.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V42
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
walkerjosh wrote:
CarlosLaronda wrote:
alwayshopeful wrote:

Try deleting your browser cookies.

The error message went away shortly after I last posted. Hopefully it went away for everyone!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Are you guys still getting the error message?[/quote]

The error message went away shortly after I last posted. Hopefully it went away for everyone![/quote]

Hey, guys.
My error message also went away and my status changed to:

Your application for admission to the Berkeley Full-time MBA Program is under review by the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted at the decision deadline to see your final admissions decision.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE:Account Management (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Any Indians waiting for an update?
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 2 Answer
Congratulations to Katharine N. who was the first to submit a correct response and in her spare time found a way to write a digest of their project as well!

There were several correct answers to our Day 2 trivia question, for a complete list of answers, please visit the Cleantech To Market (C2M) project homepage (https://ei.haas.berkeley.edu/c2m/2013Projects.html). And remmeber, they’ve got their Symposium this weekened, which is open to the public, and an excellent way to learn more about Cleantech at Haas.

Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 3 Answer
Congratulations to Shadie N. who submitted the first correct response

The correct answer was that our students from the Haas Sports Business Club traveled north to Portland, Oregon and Eugene Oregon, visiting with Adidas, Columbia, Nike, and Wieden+Kennedy. You can learn more about what these students did and about the other amazing things our students are doing on our Haas Achieves Blog https://haasachieves.wordpress.com/

Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 4
Lean Launchpad is an innovative course in entrepreneurship that requires students “get out of the building” and talk to at least 12 customers every week to propose and test hypotheses.  Which Haas faculty member conceived of Lean Launchpad AND what is one start-up that he founded?

Please read our contest rules and submission requirements in our previous post about the Haas Trivia Contest.

Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 5
Haas students are always pushing themselves to their limits and setting new records. In 2015 two Haas students are planning to drive a vehicle from Alaska to Argentina completely off the grid. What are the names of these 2 students and the name of their vehicle?

Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Haas Admissions Blog: Haas Trivia Contest – Day 4 Answer
Congratulations to Sandeep A. who submitted the first correct response. Lean Launchpad was first conceived by Professor Steve Blank who started 8 companies to date which include: E.piphany, Zilog, MIPS Computers, Convergent Technologies, Ardent, SuperMac, ESL, and Rocket Science Games.

To learn more about Professor Blank and other Haas faculty, visit our Faculty directory https://facultybio.haas.berkeley.edu/faculty-list/blank-steve

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14  ...  32   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts