Last visit was: 06 Jun 2024, 13:52 It is currently 06 Jun 2024, 13:52
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.79
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1909 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Terry (Georgia) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Thanks guys! My interview is on December 14. Will share how it goes!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Terry (Georgia) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Hi!
Just had an interview with Deidre Kane, the admissions director of Terry. My interview experience was really different. She did not ask a single standard question. Nothing about the resume or my goals or why terry or even my strengths or weakness. The questions were really very different but it was a very good interview. She told me straightaway that she liked my resume and essays and she wanted to know me more. I was thrown off guard a bit when the first question she asked me was about my biggest failure. But I picked up the pace and we had a good 40 minutes conversation. She told me that I should be expecting an email by the second week of January. Hope it goes well! Long wait!
Good luck to all you guys too!
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Yeah the wait is long but if you get accepted then the wait is worth. Hope you come join our league in a month's time. Till then fingers crossed and all the best with your other applications.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Operations, Technology
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi waterflowsup, what does free ride mean. From the posts it looks like no scholarship / GA. from the term it looks like 100% scholarship.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
please check your inbox 12Sums
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GPA: 2.98
WE:Marketing (Other)
Send PM
Round 1 applicants: When during the process were your references contacted, if at all?

Round 2 applicants: Have your references been contacted yet?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
HI

As far as my knowledge goes , My references were not contacted.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1909 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
It's been quite a while. So what about round 3 guys? I don't much buzz here..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got in with a GA. :)
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Welcome to the group..:)
Share your number with us
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Welcome to all the new admits..plz share your # with us so that we can stay connected..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GPA: 3.79
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Congrats to all the admits. Looking forward to see ya all.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GPA: 2.98
WE:Marketing (Other)
Send PM
Aaaaaaand I'm in!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
FROM UGA Terry MBA Blog: The Fall 2016 Application is Live, Correll Hall is Open, and Other Full-Time Program News!
As happens every year, the summer goes by too fast.  But with every ending, there is a new beginning, and here at Terry, we have a lot of news to be excited about.  The Full-Time MBA Program moved into our new location, Correll Hall, at the end of June, and we are preparing for Orientation for the Class of 2017, which will be held in our new space!  We are fortunate to be the first residents of the new Terry Learning Community and the move is a great opportunity to expand the Full-Time MBA program in its beautiful new space!

We are also getting ready for Orientation for the Class of 2017.  The Full-Time MBA Program staff is gearing up to meet and work with a great class of incoming students who will arrive for August 3, 2015.  For MBA Admissions, now is the time when we look forward to the next recruiting season which starts next week.  We will be attending MBA Tour events in Houston, Atlanta, and Washington, D.C.  All of our recruiting events are listed on our website, so please come visit us at an event or visit us on campus!

Another piece of exciting news is that the Fall 2016 application is live!  We can’t wait to meet and learn more about the applicants who will become the Class of 2018!  Our first deadline is October 14, 2015.  We updated our essay questions, but the rest of our application requirements are the same from last year.  The Admissions team is here to help you with any questions you have about the process, so please reach out to us if you need help:  705-542-5671 or ugamba@uga.edu.

And lastly, I am eager to talk to all of you about recent program changes that will enhance the MBA experience for our students.  We have added two new market-driven concentrations, in Healthcare Management and Human Resource Management, and also an Emphasis in Consulting that can be combined with any concentration.  We revised the Leadership Fellows Program with an enhanced focus on crisis management and community service.  From an academic standpoint, we have lowered the credit hours for graduation to 60, enabling our students to increase their curricular flexibility and elective options.  Our core courses are a hybrid of half-semester and full semester offerings.  This was done to maximize the learning of critical skills and create space for more electives in the first year of the program.  In response to recruiter feedback, we are placing more emphasis on developing programming and coding skills, so that our graduates will be better equipped to manage technical people and projects.  More details about all of these changes are making their way to our website, so look there for updates as they are posted.

2015 will be a great year for everyone at Terry!  We look forward to meeting you at our recruiting events and Campus Visit Days!  The Admissions team is excited to show off our new building, Correll Hall, so please come visit!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
FROM UGA Terry MBA Blog: Round 2 Applications and Phase II of Construction!

Correll Hall
Hello and Happy Holidays!  We are lucky to be having a very mild fall here in Athens, and our winter break is upon us.  After a challenging first semester, our first year students are leaving for a well-deserved vacation, and our second year students are cruising into their last semester with us.  The Full-Time MBA program has settled into the new building and as the Admissions staff reads and interviews Round II applicants, construction for Phase II of the Business Community has begun.  We're excited about what the future holds for the program - our new concentrations, the Consulting emphasis, revised Leadership Fellows Program, additional experiential learning opportunities that will help our students succeed in the job search, and the reduction of the graduation requirements to 60 credits.  We're excited for these changes and others to come.  Campus Visit Days resume in January, and so if you are able to visit, please let us show you around!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10097 [0]
Given Kudos: 4547
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Congrats to all Admits!! :) Please update your forum status as soon as you receive the decision. We can see only 5 admits in the stats below. Thank you!

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
Send PM
In with G.A :)
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6957 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts