Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 13:31 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 13:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all McCombs(UT Austin) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Military Community at McCombs

Transitioning from military life to civilian life can be hard. Veterans will most likely have to move, find a new job, and leave behind a way of life that they have become accustomed to over the course of many years. An MBA degree can be a great resource for veterans to enhance their business skills […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all McCombs(UT Austin) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Navigating Change – A Timely Topic for the Society of Women Engineers

From Sharon Barrett, Director of Working Professional & Executive MBA Admissions I’m so grateful for this aspect of my job. This week, I had the distinct pleasure of presenting to the Austin Chapter of the Society of Women Engineers on the topic of Navigating Change, one day after this country’s historic election results. Karen Landolt, […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Texas MBA Career Treks

Each year, the Texas MBA Career Management team leads Treks to various cities to visit the main offices of different companies, giving Texas Full-Time MBA students a great opportunity to learn more about their industry of interest and allowing them to become more familiar with the culture at these companies. Visits typically consist of presentations, Q&A sessions, […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Join the Texas Full-Time MBA Program for Coffee this Winter!

Meet up with current Texas Full-Time MBA students for a Coffee Chat this winter! These informal meetings take place in various cities in the United States and around the world, offering you a chance to connect to the Texas MBA Program firsthand. We encourage you to take this opportunity to engage with a current student […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Rowling Hall is Coming!

In spring 2013, UT-Austin announced a $25 million pledge from Dallas businessman Robert Rowling, BBA ’76, his wife Terry Hennersdorf Rowling, BBA ’76, and their family to fund the construction of a 458,000-square-foot graduate business building – The new Robert B. Rowling Hall! Rowling Hall will house the McCombs School of Business graduate programs, including […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Winter Break is Here: We’ll See You in 2017!

The last few weeks of 2016 are here & the McCombs School of Business is getting ready for winter break! The Texas MBA Program had a great fall semester, including our best on-campus events to date, exciting progress on our future home, and ranking in the Top 20 Best Grad Schools for U.S. News & […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Navigating Your Time on the MBA Waitlist

The Texas MBA Program receives many applications from highly qualified applicants throughout the year. We are regrettably not able to fit everyone into the physical space of our program, so we have an MBA waitlist: This is not a final decision from the Texas MBA Admissions Committee. Rather,  it is a place to wait and […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Texas Full-Time MBA Admissions Update — Round 2 Deadline & Round 1 Info

Happy New Year! Is starting your MBA journey on your goals list this year? Our next  Full-Time MBA application deadline is quickly approaching, so mark your calendar for January 10th, 2017. We are excited to have kicked off the 2016-2017 admissions cycle with a very strong first round that saw an increase in both the […]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Guys can you please tell whether the optional part "getting to know you" tweet or instagram thing really helps applicants?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: The Non-Numeric You: Beyond Your GPA

In the world of MBA Admissions, your numbers are not everything. By “numbers”, we’re referring to the ones applicants tend to focus on when they submit an MBA application:  Their undergraduate GPA, total GMAT/GRE score, quant and verbal scores, percentile, etc. With limited seats in MBA classes, organizing applicants into rankings and measurable figures to […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: A Unique Texas MBA Journey in Mexico City!

The internationally-ranked Texas Executive MBA at Mexico City Program is a part-time, two year program designed for mid-career professionals and executives who want to stay close to home, but still earn a U.S. MBA. This dual-degree program awards an MBA from The University of Texas at Austin and a Master’s of Administration from Tecnológico de […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Apply Now to the Texas Evening MBA Program!

The Texas Evening MBA Program is a prestigious top-ranked MBA program that you earn over 2.5 years while continuing to work full-time. Earn your MBA from a globally-recognized university within a network of award-winning faculty and accomplished students, evenings in dynamic Austin, Texas! The application for January 2018 is now open: Take Your Career to […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Professional or Executive: Which MBA Program is Right for You?

This Insider info is from Sharon Barrett, Director of Working Professional & Executive MBA Admissions: If you compare the class profiles of our Texas Executive MBA and our Professional MBAs (Texas Evening MBA, Texas MBA at Dallas/Fort Worth, and Texas MBA at Houston programs), the differences can seem quite obvious. But there’s actually a broad […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: The 2017 Texas Venture Labs Scholarship Competition!

We’re excited to announce the winners of the 2017 TVL Scholarship Competition! The Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs (TVL) at The University of Texas at Austin is a campus-wide initiative to accelerate start-ups in taking their innovations to market. In coordination with the McCombs School of Business, they have created the TVL Scholarship, a unique […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Connect with the Texas MBA Program at SXSW 2017!

SXSW 2017 is almost here! The Texas MBA program is gearing up for panels, pitches, and parties. Register to join us at one of the many events happening around Austin, and follow the conversation at #WhyMcCombs. McCombs Entrepreneurship Night Kick off SXSW 2017 with the Texas MBA and Texas MSTC programs on Saturday, March 11th, […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Texas Full-Time MBA Program Spring Update: Admissions News & Deadlines

Hello from the Texas MBA Admissions Committee! Now that we’re approaching the April 4th final application deadline, we have some exciting updates to share from our 2016-2017 admissions cycle so far: The Texas Full-Time MBA Program is No. 17 in U.S. News Ranking of Business Schools The Texas MBA program has maintained its prestigious standing […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Mccombs(Texas Austin) Admissions Blog: Texas MBA Global Connections: Explore. Discover. Lead.

Texas MBAs went global this spring with study tours across six countries — Cuba, India, China, South Africa, Malaysia, and Thailand! These tours are part of the McCombs Global Connections (MGC) program: An eight to ten-day study tour to business powerhouses around the globe. During these tours, Texas MBA students explore global opportunities and learn many aspects […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts