Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 06:55 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 06:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 74
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Business Development (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Stacy Blackman Consulting Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
It varies greatly. I had a client in NYC who was invited on Nov 2 and her interview on campus is Dec 4, so she had over a month to prepare. Hope that helps. [

SloanFellow19 wrote:
nitinsharma1212 wrote:
Hi All,

I am applying in R2 whose deadline is 4 dec. Wanted to check if the application deadline and recommendation deadline is same. I am assuming that once we submit the application, MIT will then send e-mails to the nominated people. Can somebody confirm .
Thanks

Hi ,
The deadline is for both the application and recommendation letters. I have asked the admission team the same question, and they insisted that the recommendation letters must be received on the application deadline, otherwise, your application will be moved to the next round.
[/quote]
Hi,
In the application, you have to choose where you'd like to be interviewed, there is Cambridge or other international cities. I believe it was swift for me because I was in Cambridge and selected the city as first preference. In all cases, I think one week in more than enough to be prepared..

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
Wow - Last Day for round 2 --- Still fumbling with cover letter and video essays... :o :o Anyone in the similar situation?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 74 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V39
GMAT 2: 650 Q47 V33
Send PM
I am in a worse situation- one recommendation is still outstanding, don’t worry - it is Dec 4, 3 pm EST time

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Is there any way to confirm if your college has rcvd your EA scores
Manager
Manager
Send PM
It is my understanding that what matters is that took exam before the deadline and also submitted grades in the application, if the school would receives it later, that is ok
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks.. I can't see my score on GMAC website.. How do you check it?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
They should give a printout at the exit of the exam. If not (my case, as they cited a technical problem), you should contact Pearson UVE - I actually had hard time contacting them via their site, so I asked the test center to contact, they created a case and sent me by email within a day or so..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Whooo - Just submitted my application-- :)

Anyone knows how much time before we know of next step?

Kind Regards,
Nitin
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Submitted my application yesterday night, now the wait begins
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all.. Submitted my application few mins ago.. Any idea when do they start sending the feedback? Should be somewhere in DEC end I suppose..
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
According to several previous posts, I guess applicants nearby Cambridge may get interview invitations anytime after they submitted. That is simply because Adcom staffs don’t need to travel at all. However, other applicants may need to wait for a while. Adcom staffs need to wait until the deadline and decide the locations they will need to fly to. In short, I don’t have high expectation of getting interview invitation on the coming week since the reason above and so many applicants just submitted in these days.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
fourleaf wrote:
According to several previous posts, I guess applicants nearby Cambridge may get interview invitations anytime after they submitted. That is simply because Adcom staffs don’t need to travel at all. However, other applicants may need to wait for a while. Adcom staffs need to wait until the deadline and decide the locations they will need to fly to. In short, I don’t have high expectation of getting interview invitation on the coming week since the reason above and so many applicants just submitted in these days.

Hi,

Keep in mind that this time is around the holiday period, I believe they will speed up the process for the 2nd round in particular. Hope you all guys get the invite soon.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Erjan_S wrote:
I am in a worse situation- one recommendation is still outstanding, don’t worry - it is Dec 4, 3 pm EST time

wish you the best, and keep the spirit high. You will make it, believe me :-)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
NattySingh wrote:
Hi all.. Submitted my application few mins ago.. Any idea when do they start sending the feedback? Should be somewhere in DEC end I suppose..

best of luck..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Notagoodfeeling wrote:
Submitted my application yesterday night, now the wait begins

Wish you the best..
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
nitinsharma1212 wrote:

Kind Regards,
Nitin

Hello Nitin,

In 2nd round, they usually speed up the process. Wish you the best of luck..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SloanFellow19 wrote:
nitinsharma1212 wrote:

Kind Regards,
Nitin

Hello Nitin,

In 2nd round, they usually speed up the process. Wish you the best of luck..

Thanks man - You seem to be very encouraging... :thumbup: :thumbup:
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  32   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts