Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 12:56 It is currently 14 May 2024, 12:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants! [#permalink]
annarah wrote:
Hello people,
For those of you who have received the offer; did you people apply for Entrance Funding before the offer or afterwards? Because they emailed about it and the Entrance Funding tab became active even before the interview but I haven't filled in yet. Need some info/advise.

You do not need to apply for entrance funding separately. International applicants are automatically considered for entrance funding. They will e-mail you the decision of funding 3-4 weeks after you accept your offer.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants! [#permalink]
Akriti23 wrote:
Hey guys! I received my offer letter in January.
Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for applicants who have received an offer of admission? I'd love to join the group! :)

Hi akriti yes we should definitely have a group!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manpreet0310 wrote:
annarah wrote:
Hello people,
For those of you who have received the offer; did you people apply for Entrance Funding before the offer or afterwards? Because they emailed about it and the Entrance Funding tab became active even before the interview but I haven't filled in yet. Need some info/advise.

You do not need to apply for entrance funding separately. International applicants are automatically considered for entrance funding. They will e-mail you the decision of funding 3-4 weeks after you accept your offer.

Really? That's helpful then. I wonder why they never informed that International applicants need not apply because I did email them earlier as well asking a few questions.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Also, I'm freaking out somewhat now because the interview happened in January and they sent me that email which follows as a routine stating links of keeping in touch with happenings and also they'd get back as soon as they can. Was wondering what's taking so long and if all those who have an interview are shortlisted? :/ Yikes
Intern
Intern
Send PM
annarah wrote:
Also, I'm freaking out somewhat now because the interview happened in January and they sent me that email which follows as a routine stating links of keeping in touch with happenings and also they'd get back as soon as they can. Was wondering what's taking so long and if all those who have an interview are shortlisted? :/ Yikes

Don't worry, by the end of the interview we were told that they would confirm or reject and let us know about it. That means they are still reviewing your application.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
aditiankolekar07 wrote:
annarah wrote:

Don't worry, by the end of the interview we were told that they would confirm or reject and let us know about it. That means they are still reviewing your application.

Oh okay, yea communicating makes sense. Because the guy who interviewed me told me how he was jotting down everything on paper and that was to be forwarded to their official committee. Fingers crossed then.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [5]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys! I'm creating a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for all the MMKG Fall 2019 admits. Please do pm me your numbers so that I can add you to the group and we all can get to know each other! :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did anyone apply during round 2?
I've applied on Jan 31st and I'm waiting to get a response from the team. It's kinda nerve-racking to wait this long.

The admissions team said applications are under review. I haven't received an interview email either.

Any clue about how long this would take?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys, Just an update: So they've put my application in the wait list pool and they're saying we'll review it again in our next round of admissions and will get back to me. Does the next round mean this same year before Sept 2019? I'm sort of heartbroken for now :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[quote="annarah"]Hi guys, Just an update: So they've put my application in the wait list pool and they're saying we'll review it again in our next round of admissions and will get back to me. Does the next round mean this same year before Sept 2019? I'm sort of heartbroken for now :([/quote]

So now your application is in the waitlist pool. Next round starts on March 15th. So essentially it's like a queue, waitlist R2 + 3rd Round New Applicants.

So now during round 3 your application will be on top in the pile and considered before the round 3 applicants.

Don't be heartbroken, I'm sure you'll make it.

All the best!

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]
Intern
Intern
Send PM
CrimsonYellow7 wrote:
annarah wrote:
Hi guys, Just an update: So they've put my application in the wait list pool and they're saying we'll review it again in our next round of admissions and will get back to me. Does the next round mean this same year before Sept 2019? I'm sort of heartbroken for now :(

So now your application is in the waitlist pool. Next round starts on March 15th. So essentially it's like a queue, waitlist R2 + 3rd Round New Applicants.

So now during round 3 your application will be on top in the pile and considered before the round 3 applicants.

All the best!

That is a relief to be honest. I'll be considered as a R2 wait list candidate, i applied in Round 1 November though? I really really hope it coverts! I applied to Schulich only :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
annarah wrote:
CrimsonYellow7 wrote:
annarah wrote:

All the best!

That is a relief to be honest. I'll be considered as a R2 wait list candidate, i applied in Round 1 November though? I really really hope it coverts! I applied to Schulich only :(

Since you applied in Round 1, I'm assuming You'll be on the Round 2 waitlist and then it carries forward depending on the admissions committee's decision.

I applied in Round 2, I'm still waiting for an email. Last I emailed them, they just said my application is under review.

I understand how you feel about the one school thing, since even I've applied to only one school.

Also where are you from? I think we should keep in touch wince we can update each other about stuff. I mean no one has replied to any of my posts.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
That is a relief to be honest. I'll be considered as a R2 wait list candidate, i applied in Round 1 November though? I really really hope it coverts! I applied to Schulich only :([/quote]

Since you applied in Round 1, I'm assuming You'll be on the Round 2 waitlist and then it carries forward depending on the admissions committee's decision.

I applied in Round 2, I'm still waiting for an email. Last I emailed them, they just said my application is under review.

I understand how you feel about the one school thing, since even I've applied to only one school.

Also where are you from? I think we should keep in touch wince we can update each other about stuff. I mean no one has replied to any of my posts.[/quote]

Oh my. I don't know what to expect now. Keeping my fingers crossed though. Yes sure sure, I initiated this thread solely to get all 2019 fall applicants at one place, since the last one I found was for 2018. You'll hear from them soon, don't worry, they haven't stated any specific timelines for reviewing and contacting (only rounds have been listed on the website). I've applied from Pakistan.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone been wait listed? I just received an email that I've been wait listed and my application will be reviewed in the last round. I applied in R3 and I'm a PR holder!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
zirham wrote:
Has anyone been wait listed? I just received an email that I've been wait listed and my application will be reviewed in the last round. I applied in R3 and I'm a PR holder!

Hi Zirham! Yes I am in the wait list too, I applied in R1 though. My app is going to be reviewed again in April. When was your deadline of application, Feb?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
annarah wrote:
zirham wrote:

Hi Zirham! Yes I am in the wait list too, I applied in R1 though. My app is going to be reviewed again in April. When was your deadline of application, Feb?

No it was 15th March. They got back within 10 days that my application has been put on wait list and will be reviewed again in R4. No mention of interview or anything. Did you have your interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
zirham wrote:
annarah wrote:
zirham wrote:

No it was 15th March. They got back within 10 days that my application has been put on wait list and will be reviewed again in R4. No mention of interview or anything. Did you have your interview?

Ohh, now I'm unsure why they would do that, probably because they want to be sure by R4 as to how many candidates reserve seats finally and what the actual class strength is turning out. I'm just guessing. Yes I did have a skype interview. But let's just hope for the best!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts