GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Feb 2019, 04:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Ace the EMBA

February 21, 2019

February 21, 2019

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Learn how to create an outstanding application for top EMBA programs from an EMBA admissions expert.
  • Now accepting requests for consultations for 2019-2020!

February 22, 2019

February 22, 2019

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

The Vantage Point MBA team is now accepting requests for consultations for the 2019-2020 appplication season. We look forward to hearing from you!

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 12:44
aditiankolekar07 wrote:
Hi Did any applicant who applied on 30th November get an interview call yet

Hey

I applied on 30th November but received a confirmation mail of submission from Schulich on 1st December. I don't know which deadline I am going to be considered in. I still haven't received a response.
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 07:18
I received an offer today!
Good luck to everyone else. Looks like they are sending offers now.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 09:04
kp1511 wrote:

Yes, I also received it!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 22:22
MichelleMi wrote:
kp1511 wrote:

Yes, I also received it!

Congratulations both of you!! I suppose the offer rounds have begun. Keeping my fingers crossed! Yikes!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 550 Q42 V24
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V37

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 06:02
Can anyone shed some light on the video interview questions?

1. What are the questions?
2. Time required to answer those questions.

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE: Account Management (Commercial Banking)

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 10:26
ganesh999 wrote:
Can anyone shed some light on the video interview questions?

1. What are the questions?
2. Time required to answer those questions.

Thanks in advance

1. They are random and can be anything from "What is the last book you read" to "Tell me about a time you..."
2. Usually 30 seconds to prepare and 1-1.5 minutes to answer.

Good luck.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 23:49
Hello,

Can Timed essay and videos be uploaded before uploading the 2 main essays??
or main essays needs to be submitted first
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 00:07
AashiS wrote:
Hello,

As far as I remember there isn't an issue, read the instructions on that online form too, I think it says the same. Because the timed essays are recorded at their end and we don't receive any file for that. So no editing or retakes for those.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 00:42
annarah wrote:
AashiS wrote:
Hello,

As far as I remember there isn't an issue, read the instructions on that online form too, I think it says the same. Because the timed essays are recorded at their end and we don't receive any file for that. So no editing or retakes for those.

There is no mention about the which can be submitted first, it onoly says that after done with the videos there will be timed essay.

Anyway, Round one applicants have started getting invitations right, how about you, any update.. wish you good luck!!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 01:16
AashiS wrote:
annarah wrote:
AashiS wrote:
Hello,

There is no mention about the which can be submitted first, it onoly says that after done with the videos there will be timed essay.

Anyway, Round one applicants have started getting invitations right, how about you, any update.. wish you good luck!!

Shouldn't be a problem. Yes timed essay appears on your screen and you just type and submit. That too doesn't remain with us.
Not yet. Though I'm hoping for the best. I think there are rounds. Also, he mentioned February from what i remember in the interview.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 08:46
Are we making a WhatsApp group for students who have received their offer letters?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 10:06
Yes I think we should.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 08:28
Shouldn't be a problem. Yes timed essay appears on your screen and you just type and submit. That too doesn't remain with us.
Not yet. Though I'm hoping for the best. I think there are rounds. Also, he mentioned February from what i remember in the interview.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Wish you good luck!!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 12:05
Hi guys I just got my acceptance letter today! So hopefully I will be seeing you all in the fall best wishes! x

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 23:06
Alissa92 wrote:
Hi guys I just got my acceptance letter today! So hopefully I will be seeing you all in the fall best wishes! x

Congratulations Alissa!!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 13:32
Alissa92 wrote:

Hey congratulations!!!

What day did you have your interview? Wondering when they would be rolling out emails to rest of us.
Intern
Intern
Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 00:37
Did anyone receive an offer from Schulich for MMKG yet?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2019, 23:40
saachipai wrote:
Alissa92 wrote:

Hey congratulations!!!

What day did you have your interview? Wondering when they would be rolling out emails to rest of us.

Exactly, wondering the same. Lol. Best of luck to us!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 11:41
saachipai wrote:
Alissa92 wrote:

Hey congratulations!!!

Hello
Thank you!! I had my interview on Jan 10th. I believe some ppl that had interviews around the same time as me and got their acceptances way before so I think theyre doing it in rounds. Best of luck to you!!!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 11:47
danishxash wrote:
Did anyone receive an offer from Schulich for MMKG yet?

yep!!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!   [#permalink] 04 Feb 2019, 11:47

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 71 posts ] 

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap