GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jun 2019, 10:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2018, 23:38
annarah wrote:
AashiS wrote:
Thanks So much!
My transcript dosent have chart of all scores. I checked online converter but it also says GPA calculation is different for every country. We need to mention GPA in the resume na.
I also wanted to know if IELTS is mandatory as i have completed all my education from English medium and it is writted in the website that if past education is in english then it is not required.



Which country are you from? And what is your past educational background? Maybe you can check with specific country's conversion online.
No if you have completed your education in English then there's no need for IELTS. I did the same.


I am from India. You are also from India right. Which city? You have applied already na without IELTS. Did you check with them before applying? My coaching ppl told me even if college doesn’t require IELTS it will be required for visa purposes, is it so?? Have you consulted anyone on this
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Jul 2017
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 00:00
Hi,

For student visa, ielts is not mandatory. You can refer to this link for info: https://www.quora.com/Can-I-apply-for-a ... for-Canada

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 01:16
oh alright! Thanks So much!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 01:24
AashiS wrote:
annarah wrote:
AashiS wrote:
Thanks So much!
My transcript dosent have chart of all scores. I checked online converter but it also says GPA calculation is different for every country. We need to mention GPA in the resume na.
I also wanted to know if IELTS is mandatory as i have completed all my education from English medium and it is writted in the website that if past education is in english then it is not required.



Which country are you from? And what is your past educational background? Maybe you can check with specific country's conversion online.
No if you have completed your education in English then there's no need for IELTS. I did the same.


I am from India. You are also from India right. Which city? You have applied already na without IELTS. Did you check with them before applying? My coaching ppl told me even if college doesn’t require IELTS it will be required for visa purposes, is it so?? Have you consulted anyone on this



I'm from Pakistan. Yes yes I applied without ielts because my education was in English too, I asked one of the counselors and she said ielts is not required for applying because it clearly actually states that clause/term. For visa purposes, umm I think you should re-check because at max IF by chance it'll be a requirement you can give it then, the exams happen twice a month I suppose and it's no rocket science. I have taken ielts general and it was super easy.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2018, 16:07
1
saachipai wrote:
MichelleMi wrote:
I know someone who just got the offer from Schulich MMKG program, but she applied very early(the first week of November). So, I think we still need to wait for 2 or 3 weeks!


Did that person have any interview taken or did he/she directly get an offer ?


Yes. She had a interview and then got an offer from MMKG.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Dec 2018, 03:13
annarah wrote:
AashiS wrote:


I'm from Pakistan. Yes yes I applied without ielts because my education was in English too, I asked one of the counselors and she said ielts is not required for applying because it clearly actually states that clause/term. For visa purposes, umm I think you should re-check because at max IF by chance it'll be a requirement you can give it then, the exams happen twice a month I suppose and it's no rocket science. I have taken ielts general and it was super easy.


Okay Great!
Yeah I have also taken Ielts general and its quite easy. its just that i m short of time so it will be good if Ielts is not required. I have mailed college regarding this, waiting for their response.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2018, 23:44
AashiS wrote:
annarah wrote:
AashiS wrote:


I'm from Pakistan. Yes yes I applied without ielts because my education was in English too, I asked one of the counselors and she said ielts is not required for applying because it clearly actually states that clause/term. For visa purposes, umm I think you should re-check because at max IF by chance it'll be a requirement you can give it then, the exams happen twice a month I suppose and it's no rocket science. I have taken ielts general and it was super easy.


Okay Great!
Yeah I have also taken Ielts general and its quite easy. its just that i m short of time so it will be good if Ielts is not required. I have mailed college regarding this, waiting for their response.



If your education was in English, then rest assured it's not required.
They will probably reply after a week since the institutes are closed right now.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2019, 07:40
Has anyone received a response/offer from the admissions team for this program?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 04:45
zirham wrote:
Has anyone received a response/offer from the admissions team for this program?



Hi Zirham, when did you apply?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 13:33
Hey guys,

I had my interview 2 days back, and applied on Nov. 28th.
Still waiting on the decision.

Let me know if someone gets an offer!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 15:36
Hi all, do we have a WhatsApp group for MMKG? I am an aspirant too. Thanks
Goodluck

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 10 Jan 2019, 00:39
kp1511 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had my interview 2 days back, and applied on Nov. 28th.
Still waiting on the decision.

Let me know if someone gets an offer!



Hello hello, Good to know. They will probably be getting back to finalized people in February (I suppose the Round I applicants). So let's wait. :) Praying for the best!

Originally posted by annarah on 09 Jan 2019, 23:15.
Last edited by annarah on 10 Jan 2019, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 23:16
manastga wrote:
Hi all, do we have a WhatsApp group for MMKG? I am an aspirant too. Thanks
Goodluck

Posted from my mobile device


When did you apply?
No, we don't yet. But we'll make one after we get some concrete news and get a couple of newcomers together :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 00:17
Thats great. Thanks. I have not applied yet.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 15:56
kp1511 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had my interview 2 days back, and applied on Nov. 28th.
Still waiting on the decision.

Let me know if someone gets an offer!


Hey

How was the interview? Can you share some insight, please?

Also are you an international applicant or a Canadian local applicant?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 16:57
Hey! I am a local applicant.
The interview was super easy. Just a few behavioural and workplace questions were asked.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 17:07
kp1511 wrote:
Hey! I am a local applicant.
The interview was super easy. Just a few behavioural and workplace questions were asked.

Posted from my mobile device


Hey

Thanks for your input and good luck with the results :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 14:22
kp1511 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had my interview 2 days back, and applied on Nov. 28th.
Still waiting on the decision.

Let me know if someone gets an offer!

I had my interview same day with you, but I still didn’t receive any response(just a follow-up email). If you get the offer, please let me know. Thank you!
Good luck to us!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2019, 01:49
MichelleMi wrote:
kp1511 wrote:
Hey guys,

I had my interview 2 days back, and applied on Nov. 28th.
Still waiting on the decision.

Let me know if someone gets an offer!

I had my interview same day with you, but I still didn’t receive any response(just a follow-up email). If you get the offer, please let me know. Thank you!
Good luck to us!!

Posted from my mobile device



Same situation like both of you. So let's keep our fingers crossed. I think we'll know by Feb (that's what I think he mentioned).
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 01:14
Hi Did any applicant who applied on 30th November get an interview call yet
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!   [#permalink] 15 Jan 2019, 01:14

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 85 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc



Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne