GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Jan 2019, 17:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in January
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Round 3 vs Next Year: When Should You Apply?

January 16, 2019

January 16, 2019

10:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Learn what distinguishes Round 3 from other rounds and how to assess your profile to decide when to apply to b-school in this live webinar! Wednesday, Jan 16th at 10AM PST / 1PM ET
  • 4 Tips for Interviews

January 18, 2019

January 18, 2019

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

4 tips that will help you prepare for MBA interviews

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2018, 05:49
Hello,
I'm applying to Schulich's MMKT Fall 2019 program. I was hoping to get in touch with more applicants here and maybe we could share our experiences with application submission (statements, video assessment and timed written sample) and keep a track of when we start hearing back. Any further info on the program and scholarships may also be discussed.
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2018, 20:03
Here! Have you received any updated message?
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2018, 03:14
MichelleMi wrote:
Here! Have you received any updated message?

Hi Michelle! I did receive an email asking for transcripts to continue reviewing (since apparently they did not find them attached, although I did upload), anyway, so I sent the scanned copies again via email as a reply. When did you submit your application and which place are you from?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2018, 09:54
I submitted the application on Nov.30. I’m an international student from Seattle. I didn’t receive any interview email either.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2018, 12:29
Hi

Even I applied on November 30th and haven't received any updates. Has anyone checked with the admission committee as to when they roll out the interview invites?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2018, 22:29
MichelleMi wrote:
I submitted the application on Nov.30. I’m an international student from Seattle. I didn’t receive any interview email either.

Did you receive the thank you email and the financial aid options email? I'm an international student from Pakistan too.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2018, 22:31
saachipai wrote:
Hi

Even I applied on November 30th and haven't received any updates. Has anyone checked with the admission committee as to when they roll out the interview invites?

No idea when they will roll out interview emails, did you get an acknowledgment 'thank you' email and the 'financial aid' options email?

Also, I think they might go on holidays due to the winter/Christmas break end Dec and beginning Jan so maybe we will hear after that
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 02:16
annarah wrote:
MichelleMi wrote:

Did you receive the thank you email and the financial aid options email? I'm an international student from Pakistan too.

Nope. I didn't receive any email from the school I think.
Intern
Intern
Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 02:19
saachipai wrote:
Hi

The website says six to eight weeks. I emailed an admission officer last week in order to check my application status, and he said all applications are under review now.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 02:34
I know someone who just got the offer from Schulich MMKG program, but she applied very early(the first week of November). So, I think we still need to wait for 2 or 3 weeks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 03:28
MichelleMi wrote:
I know someone who just got the offer from Schulich MMKG program, but she applied very early(the first week of November). So, I think we still need to wait for 2 or 3 weeks!

Really? I'm anxious than ever now! I sent mine during the last week of November. Fingers crossed now! What is your previous educational and work background? :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 15:16
annarah wrote:
saachipai wrote:
Hi

No idea when they will roll out interview emails, did you get an acknowledgment 'thank you' email and the 'financial aid' options email?

Also, I think they might go on holidays due to the winter/Christmas break end Dec and beginning Jan so maybe we will hear after that

I received thank you email, though I haven't received any financial aid mail.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 15:16
MichelleMi wrote:

Did that person have any interview taken or did he/she directly get an offer ?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2018, 22:22
saachipai wrote:
annarah wrote:
saachipai wrote:
Hi

I received thank you email, though I haven't received any financial aid mail.

When did you submit your application? :) And where are you from?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Dec 2018, 10:54
When did you submit your application? :) And where are you from?[/quote]

I am from India, I submitted my application on November 30th.

Also, the mail says that "Your file will move into a queue to be reviewed once we have received all of your supporting documents. Kindly login to your account and use the check-list to see if any elements are outstanding, then submit those items to us as soon as possible. Unofficial documents will suffice for the short-term and will move your file into the review queue, but please ensure that they are clearly legible and that both sides of the page are included if there is text on the reverse."

Is this mentioned in your email as well? just wanted to make sure they send this to everyone. I believe I have attached all documents necessary.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Dec 2018, 22:00
saachipai wrote:
When did you submit your application? :) And where are you from?

I am from India, I submitted my application on November 30th.

Also, the mail says that "Your file will move into a queue to be reviewed once we have received all of your supporting documents. Kindly login to your account and use the check-list to see if any elements are outstanding, then submit those items to us as soon as possible. Unofficial documents will suffice for the short-term and will move your file into the review queue, but please ensure that they are clearly legible and that both sides of the page are included if there is text on the reverse."

Is this mentioned in your email as well? just wanted to make sure they send this to everyone. I believe I have attached all documents necessary.[/quote]

Yes that's exactly what my email said too. In case they're unable to find a document attached, they will contact you and ask for it :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 22:10
Hello,

I have yet to apply in the coming week, before february 1. It would be great if someone can help me with the below:
How to calculate GPA from percentage?
It will be helpful if you guys can share your topics for Timed essay and Videos.

Schulich's Which mail id you use to check fo admission and query. I have mailed at admissions@schulich--- more that a week ago but no reply.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2018, 23:41
AashiS wrote:
Hello,

I have yet to apply in the coming week, before february 1. It would be great if someone can help me with the below:
How to calculate GPA from percentage?
It will be helpful if you guys can share your topics for Timed essay and Videos.

Schulich's Which mail id you use to check fo admission and query. I have mailed at admissions@schulich--- more that a week ago but no reply.

All the best for your application! Basically they are on holidays I presume which is why you haven't received any reply.
For GPA calculation I just scanned and attached my transcript's backside which had a chart already containing the info. If you don't have that, I suggest google for formulas or conversions. There will be easy formulas or online converters I'm sure.
For timed essays and topics: They are usually simple and not subject restrictive, they can ask you about anything interesting you executed at your workplace, or what makes a good manager or what would you look for in a potential candidate or any such basic question. I went through a lot of forums and sites (simply googled and opened various tabs) and read through such tidbits. There is no specific question. However, even when you are ready to start off with your video there are sample questions which you can practice (they won't be recorded), they can help you get accustomed to the notion.
Just breathe in, breathe out, you will do fine :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2018, 02:50
Thanks So much!
My transcript dosent have chart of all scores. I checked online converter but it also says GPA calculation is different for every country. We need to mention GPA in the resume na.
I also wanted to know if IELTS is mandatory as i have completed all my education from English medium and it is writted in the website that if past education is in english then it is not required.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2018, 03:18
AashiS wrote:
Thanks So much!
My transcript dosent have chart of all scores. I checked online converter but it also says GPA calculation is different for every country. We need to mention GPA in the resume na.
I also wanted to know if IELTS is mandatory as i have completed all my education from English medium and it is writted in the website that if past education is in english then it is not required.

Which country are you from? And what is your past educational background? Maybe you can check with specific country's conversion online.
No if you have completed your education in English then there's no need for IELTS. I did the same.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants! &nbs [#permalink] 27 Dec 2018, 03:18

Go to page    1   2   3    Next  [ 43 posts ] 

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap